April 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great black gel liner. applies smooth and lasts forever! and the pot doesn't dry out fast as some others do. will repurchase if i don't find a cheaper good black gel liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by abjo17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cannot praise this eyeliner enough.
Bought on a Bobbi Brown haul one day (along with a load of brushes). I am so so happy with this eyeliner! And it definitely lives up to its 'Long Wear' name.
Another reference to my life: spend a day back and forward London on the busy and sweaty London Underground, quickly get changed, head to the pub from 5pm until 12am, go to the toilet to see the state of my face ....yup..... eyeliner STILL IN TACT! literally, all of it!!!!!
I don't think I would ever buy a different eyeliner after trying this one. I only have good things to say about this, and considering you could probably be awake for 48 hours and it would still be on you smudge free (if you hadn't rubbed your eyes by then) I would say it is very much worth the money!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I loved this gel liner but I feel it dried out way too fast especially for the price.. might be hesitant to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by naturalnic011

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I can not say enough good things about this eyeliner. It is soo easy to apply, stays in place, is jet black and is decently priced. I bought mine at Macy's for about $21.00. This is by far the bessst gel liner i have ever tried, and i will definitely repurchasing when i run out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

[PROs]: Easy to apply, natural looking, easy to remove and long lasting. I really want to give this a 3.5/5, closer to a 4 but not really. Here's why: [CONs] I wear contacts and have watery eyes, this liner doesn't stand up to that. By the end of a work day I find it to smudge and end up with raccoon eyes. Black Ink isn't as dark as others. Also, this is really pricey at $30 cnd, and you need a good liner brush. I hate to say I regret my purchase, but I will continue to use so it doesn't go to waste. I will not repurchase.--------------------- I am normally a liquid liner girl but when my HG liner got discontinued I wanted something to top it. I heard the hype of this liner and bought it. It is really creamy, easy to work with and easily comes off. I had used Wet'n'Wild's cream liner and although it was a much darker black than BB's gel liner, it was so hard to remove. This gel liner comes off easy but as mentioned, not as black as other liners out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Black Ink is much darker than MAC Blacktrack fluidline, but it creases like crazy on me, even with a eyelid primer, leaving horizontal streaks on my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by abbieabbieabbie16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I generally don't write reviews, but I just HAD to come on here and see if anyone had a single bad thing to say about this. Let me start off by telling you: I haven't worn eyeliner on my waterline or tightline for 3 years because it ALWAYS ends up smudged in the corner of my eye or underneath. Eww. I would prefer no liner than that! I went through MAC kohl pencils, UD 24/7 liner, MAC fluidline gel liner, covergirl, every brand and form of eyeliner you could think of! Just recently I decided to try again with a high end brand: Bobbi Brown. This is freaking amazing! MAC fluidline (also a gel liner) would be underneath my eye within 2 hours, I never ever thought a liner could stay on for more than 12! I never thought I'd say it, but yes: TWELVE HOURS this stayed on my waterline and tightline! I cannot describe how happy I am with the fact that I can finally wear liner in the inner rims of my eye now! On every eyeliner I've tried, I would agree with all the "this smudges under my eye" reviews but this is a very first for me!! Please save your money and BUY THIS! I am in love :) And with the wide range of colours, it's just too perfecto! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing eyeliner! It stays on all day long, with no fading. It's really nicely pigmented and it glides on smoothly.It doesn't dry up either! I've had mine for about five months, and it's still going strong. You don't really get a ton of product, but I use so little for each application that it will last me forever. However, it's so expensive that I'd go buy a drugstore gel eyeliner instead of this. I'd definitely recommend, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's the 2nd best eyeliner next to MAC Liquidlast in terms of staying power. I love the deep black it gives. I still use this on the upper lashline but I still get smudging on the lower lashline with this. It's overall a good gel eyeliner with great staying power and the intensity of the black is great. Have repurchased this several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by BeccaRose89

Loved this gel eyeliner. Goes on so smooth it doesn't even feel like you're putting on makeup. Very light texture. Long lasting. Much creamier than MAC Fluidline, which I didn't mind. This is a keeper. And probably won't have to repurchase for a year or so because there's alot in the cute little pot. Great for a nice, clean, line.