December 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I find it soft, easy to use, and it comes in great colors. Sadly, a day or two after I bought it, I dropped it on the bathroom floor and the mosaic shattered. Because of the crappy packaging, all I have left of it are pink rocks and dust. But it still works just as well, and I still use it regardless of how much of a mess it makes now. I've been trying to buy a new one for ages now, but no one ever seems to have it in stock. One day, I'll have a really mosaic color wheel to use, and I'll love it that much more.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by JessicaSarahS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is inexpensive and easy to work with. Very natural and buildable color. Best used with a good blush brush. I am an NC42 and this color does come out and stays very pigmented on my skin, sometimes too pigmented if I am not careful/paying attention and use a heavy hand. I don't swirl through the entire palette with my brush because the lighter color fades the rest, but I dip my brush into the bright pink/dark mauve colors and use the lighter one as a highlighter. I use this blush every time I want a bright, fresh faced look. I still use a separate bronzer to apply in the hollows of my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hermommy09

I bought this yesterday at target for $4.50. I think this is def. a good buy. It's a pretty pink glowing blush that i think will look good on any skin tone. and it looks cute! def. go check this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a great blush! It has an excellent mix of coloring that goes on without too much of one straight color, making it look really natural. I've applied it easily over both powder as well as liquid foundation. It gives a super glow with a pinkish tone that lasts well too. It only takes a light touch with the brush to get a lot of product, though. Highly recommend this little gem. Great product at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by A314159P

This is a good blush because it has a range of colours to suit all skin tones. However I sometimes find it a little fustrating because it becomes too powdery on the pan when i give it the slightest tap with a brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by aalmu90

I like this blush, it's very pretty blush for everyday use. It's also very reasonably priced considering the amount of product you're getting. I like the healthy glow this blush gives me on those days where I want very natural makeup. Onto a negative note now, this blush is a little powdery for my liking. When I swirl my brush into it I get a lot of excess product both on the brush and in the pan which gets annoying at times. Other than that I think this is an economical choice for an everyday blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I sort of had the same problem as the person below me. Upon applying what I consider to be a pretty normal amount, this blush barely showed up on my skin... and after trying to applying enough to actually get a hint of a rosy flush I always ended up looking sunburnt. I could never manage to find the happy-medium between too much and too little. Nevertheless, it's cheap and contains quite a bit of product. The blush did not irritate my skin and it never looked cakey... I think the shades just didn't work on my skin tone. I now use N.Y.C.'s Naturals Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder, which is the best blush I have ever used (it even has an SPF 12-- not much, but I will take what I can get-- and is oil-free).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a MAC NW 35 and this color shows up more white than pink on my skin. NOGO

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mosaic wheel, since I just recently began understanding the concept of it- it doesn't give a flat color but instead gives a good mix.

I have a medium complexion, and my only complaint is that this blush barely shows up on it. It does leave a very natural.. VERY subtle pink glow on my cheeks which I like.

Packaging is good, but simple and see thru plastic. Price is sooo cheap, butI'll definitly look out for a darker one.
I wouldn't say it has shimmer but it does leave my skin with a matte sheen.

Some people who are used to expensive blushes may find this chalky. Overall I really do love the look when blended out well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by shell516

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really enjoying the NYC line lately and this product is no exception! The color is great, a very natural looking pink flush! The color goes on light but is buildable. Great product, great price.