New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I love the packaging, it's so cute! This gives a glow, but it's an I-used-blush glow. It's still very pretty either way. And it's only $5, which is half the price of my HG, L'oreal True Match blush.
Edit: I didn't even drop it and now it's pink rocks and dust, like someone else who reviewed this. It's pretty, but I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. I have been skeptical about buying drugstore brands, but this product really changed my mind. It leaves a nice pink flush on my cheeks and i love the different pinks in the mosaic. The only big problem i have with this blush and packaging is when you swirl it with your brush the makeup starts dusting up and falling out of the pan.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush, Ive had it for years, it gives me a nice flushed look, and really brightens up my face. the only reason i didn't give it 5 lippies is because it can be a little messy. But overall i love it and will rebuy.

this blush is pretty good. It's cheap, and it's the first blush I ever purchased.. I like the colour on my fair skin. I also love how easy it is to pick up product... I use it sometimes as an eyeshadow too!
It can be a little too powdery/sunburnt looking if you put too much on, but overall its a great find for a great price!
I will probably purchase this again, but it will probably last me forever anyway;p

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't understand all the great reviews on this blush.
It's crap. I am super fair and this doesn't show up on me. It's powdery, chalky, no pigmentation. Price paid definitely reflects in the crummy packaging too. Have had it since last summer '09. It's gone to the dump this year. This brand is okay generally though. (I like their glosses) This product is a miss.

One of my favorite blushes, and i am a total blush whore! Shows up almost identical to MAC Pink Swoon on me, which I love equally. Leaves a beautiful babydoll flushed pink shade when I apply on the apples of my cheeks. I love how the blush is so soft and the pan is round and so big, making it easy to pick up the perfect amount on my blush brush. And it's SO cheap ! I will be buying this again and again.

*EDIT* I knocked off a point because the blush is really soft and powdery and even though it's a huge pot, I have already hit pan after a short while.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of MY favourite blushes! I find myself reaching out for this blush more than any of my other MAC blushes! Itís shaped like a mosaic, hence the name! Itís got different tones of pink Ė Bright coral pinks, taupey pinks, pinks with mauve undertones etc. When i swirl my brush in there, i get the prettiest flush of pink. I apply this on the apples of my cheeks, and it looks great. I mean, itís an obvious blush flush, not the most NATURAL but definitely not over powering by any means. I really think you should try it, if youíre looking for a nice affordable blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this stuff. I find it soft, easy to use, and it comes in great colors. Sadly, a day or two after I bought it, I dropped it on the bathroom floor and the mosaic shattered. Because of the crappy packaging, all I have left of it are pink rocks and dust. But it still works just as well, and I still use it regardless of how much of a mess it makes now. I've been trying to buy a new one for ages now, but no one ever seems to have it in stock. One day, I'll have a really mosaic color wheel to use, and I'll love it that much more.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This product is inexpensive and easy to work with. Very natural and buildable color. Best used with a good blush brush. I am an NC42 and this color does come out and stays very pigmented on my skin, sometimes too pigmented if I am not careful/paying attention and use a heavy hand. I don't swirl through the entire palette with my brush because the lighter color fades the rest, but I dip my brush into the bright pink/dark mauve colors and use the lighter one as a highlighter. I use this blush every time I want a bright, fresh faced look. I still use a separate bronzer to apply in the hollows of my cheeks.

I bought this yesterday at target for $4.50. I think this is def. a good buy. It's a pretty pink glowing blush that i think will look good on any skin tone. and it looks cute! def. go check this out!