Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

I promise you I have never found a mask in my life that has been able to dig out/clean out my pores. THIS MASK IS AMAZING!!!!! I have struggled with acne since I was 13 and this mask was actually able to go deep enough to clear out my clogged pores. This mask leaves my face feeling so clean! its amazing and a great price! feels good using something natural as well! I read some other reviews and people were saying its a pain to remove.. It is not a pain to remove! its easy! (wet your face first and then wipe it off) I also read reviews that said its messy.... yeah but choose your battles! I mix it with water only. I don't use apple cinnamon vinegar because my skin is sensitive but I'm loving the results with just having used water to mix it!!!!!! buy it!

on 12/23/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff is better than any other mask I've ever tried, but still no miracle worker. I have large clogged pores and a mixture of this mask and apple cider vinegar helps pull out some of the impurities, however, most of it is still there. Also this did a number on my drain. I moved into my new apartment about 9 months ago and would do this mask periodically and wash it off in the sink. Well now the water takes forever to drain and when I took apart the pipes I found them coated with this green mixture. Gross. For that reason I will not repurchase.

on 12/11/2014 1:06:00 PM

I L-O-V-E, love this product! In the past I have had very bad cystic acne, as a result I have uneven skin tone, scars, and a general bumpy appearance on my face. My mom brought this mask home for me one day at the end of the summer and I was a little skeptical of how it would work since I have had limited success with mud masks in the past. In the directions it says to use either water or apple cider vinegar to mix with the powder. I opted for the vinegar and left it on for about 20 minutes. My face tingled a lot and when I washed it off it was bright red! I was mortified and worried that it would break me out and leave my skin in even worse condition. However, the next morning when I woke up my skin was flatter, clogged pores minimized and my skin in general looked radiant! I used it every other day for about a week and kept seeing amazing results, until I added too much vinegar and ended up irritating my skin. Up until about three week ago I hadn't used the product since the summer. But my skin was breaking out and I decided to resume use. I have not seen the same fantastic results, which is a little upsetting, but it does leave my face feeling very clean after so I will continue it as maintenance. The only downsides to the mask are that it is a little cumbersome to use in that you have to mix it with water/vinegar and washing it off can be a pain so I tend to do so in the shower.

on 12/10/2014 8:36:00 AM

It does purify your face quite well. I can see a difference in the face after using it. The pores are not so clogged, and appear to look lighter in colour. No miracle here, but a very good job. And the price is good too.
The drawback is the necessity of mixing it all yourself, and the strong clay smell. A small amount is enough for the whole face: around 20 ml.

on 12/8/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is a pain to make, take off, and clean up. However, when I had the time to use this 2-3x a week I hardly broke out at all! The mask feels nice and tight while on, and leaves me rosy and glowing once I take it off. This is very hard to take off, even with warm water and a washcloth and I try to be careful about not letting the residue clog up my drains. It can also be tricky to mix -I use Bragg's ACV. You don't need much at all so the 1lb tub I bought for about $6 will probably last me years. My pores were basically invisible and my skin was so smooth when I used this regularly. I hope I can find time again to get this mask back into my routine. I used this mask, yogurt masks, OCM, plus BPO (which I'm trying to cut out) and my skin was very clear for several months (until classes started again and I needed a lower maintenance routine).

on 11/24/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE this product! I use it for face masks as well as hair treatments when mixed with apple cider vinegar and honey. It's so inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend!

on 11/24/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down my favorite mask ever. It tightens the face and helped so much with my acne breakouts. I use it with apple cider vinegar every week.

on 11/20/2014 12:39:00 PM

This is the best powder clay it can be used on the face body or in a bath. It so basic you just add water or combination of water/vinger or add anything mix into a paste instant mask. The amount of clay for the price is great last years never expires and it earthclay 100% calcium bentonite clay no added chemical or irritating ingredients. When the mask is tightening and drying it has a slight tingle and after you wash it off the face is slightly red but goes away in about 30min to 1 hour deeping on how sensitive your skin is. This clay is good for tightening the pores and controling sebum. It can also be used as a makeup setting powder for oily skin.

on 11/12/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This stuff is pretty great. Definitely up there with other deep pore cleaning (like charcoal masks) I've used. My skin feels very clean after, and not stripped of moisture (though a moisturizer after is always a good thing). The product claims it will cause a tingling feeling. To me, it's really more of an itchy feeling, which is uncomfortable and a bit annoying, to be honest. But worth it because of the results. It's also a bit of a mess, both as it's drying (tends to fall off in chips before you take it off) and as you take it off. Also, since you have to mix it yourself, that creates a bit of a mess, and the consistency of the product is a bit thick and not really a great thing to put down your drain when its wet. Sooo...definitely not completley hassle free. But, I think it's worth it for the results. It's cheap, never irritated my skin, and works. I usually just do it one day a week. I tried it with apple cider vinegar, as it suggests, and to be honest I did not notice that working any better than just using plain water (plus the smell of vinegar makes me gag). So, bottom line: woud reccomend.

on 11/10/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

First impression of this was amazing ! I'm the type of person that always thinks these things are too good to be true but I always try them because I can't help myself. I mixed this as it said with ACV half and half applied to my face with my fingers and let it sit for about 25 minutes I pressed a warm washcloth on my face to loosen it up and wiped it clean and I am in shock. My face feels so clean -- my pores appear smaller and it almost looked like they were cleaned out if that makes sense black heads on my nose ? Aren't even there lol my face just feels new and firm. It does make your face pulsate lol and it did make my face red which was suppose to be normal so applied vitamin e oil after and a moisturizer so far I'm impressed will be back for long term effects of this lol. My Skin -- flakey dry & oily in some places -- acne prone and sensitive to fragrance just for info

Popular Masks