August 27, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This body butter is as good as it gets! First off, the smell- durable and sweet- it may be a little too syrupy for some, but after a while, it just fades into a hint of fresh strawberry. Also, the moisturizing it gives is DIVINE! You can def. feel the strong shea butter concentration. It's extremely thick- just thick enough to penetrate my(sometimes dry) skin, moisturizing and nourishing it completely, leaving a bit of a 'glow' on top. Just one use lasts at least a good week, and leaves you and your surroundings smelling delicious. If it wasn't for the off putting high price, this would my one and only, but as it is, I must sadly alternate w/ this and a slightly less thick and delicious smelling 5$ version...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This along with another body lotion was my first purchases from the body shop and Im very happy with my products. I got the one that's in 1.7 tub and it cost me 6$ smells a lot like strawberry pez and I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jeckapah

Friendly product! :D I use the puree body lotion from Strawberry range before, then I try for the body butter.
I prefer the body lotion's smell, because it's sweeter and candy-like. But the body butter has nice aroma too! It's sweet and fresh!

It gives moisture on skin, but you have to apply as soon as possible after bath/shower, so it will absorb well into your skin. If not, I usually feel greasy for a moment. :(

I believe it works great in winter or dry environment. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite fruity body butter. The smell is a artifical strawberry but I love it. It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake Dolls but stronger. I like to layer this with a vanilla perfume, then it smells like strawberry vanilla ice cream. The body butter is very rich and creamy, a little goes a long way. If it feels greasy, you may have used too much. I think it's a bit spendy at $16 for a large tub but The Body Shop always has sales, so you can often get it for less.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cablamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like texture and the consistency of this Body Butter but out of all The Body Shop Body Butters I have tried this is the only one where it's scent was not natural to me.
I am a fan of strawberry scents but I was hoping this Body Butter would of had that natural Strawberry punnet smell; it's a bit artificial.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by sarahmats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was SO disappointed with this product! I absolutely love the fragrance. It's so juicy and I can't stop smelling it. But the thing is, it gets my hands all sticky and for me, that's something I can't compromise. And yes, like sugar-on-your-fingers sticky. Its definitely going back. Otherwise I would have adored it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend LOVES this on me. I know I keep hearing about the artificial strawberry smell, but it's honestly not that bad.. and no lotion is going to have a perfect strawberry match.. It's lotion! If you wanna smell like strawberries, go rub them on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Strawberry always smells so yummy like I can eat it! Love the texture and it moisturizes so well. I apply it to my body every night before sleeping. My bed smells like strawberries and so does my clothes! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells so yummy, good enough to eat! Moisturises skin really well and the smell actually stays - i get so many compliments when i wear it! The texture of the cream is perfect for a body butter, and the tub is handy and compact. Definitely buy if you like strawberry scented lotions/body butters.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I get a boozy/artificial fruit scent from this, and nearly all the other TBS body butters I've used. There's something off about their (TBS) body base, the lotions smell better. That said it moisturized ok, and is heavily scented. It reminds me of a strawberry version of VS Love Spell (fruity booze), not a horrible smell but definitely not for me.