April 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by sarahmats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was SO disappointed with this product! I absolutely love the fragrance. It's so juicy and I can't stop smelling it. But the thing is, it gets my hands all sticky and for me, that's something I can't compromise. And yes, like sugar-on-your-fingers sticky. Its definitely going back. Otherwise I would have adored it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend LOVES this on me. I know I keep hearing about the artificial strawberry smell, but it's honestly not that bad.. and no lotion is going to have a perfect strawberry match.. It's lotion! If you wanna smell like strawberries, go rub them on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Strawberry always smells so yummy like I can eat it! Love the texture and it moisturizes so well. I apply it to my body every night before sleeping. My bed smells like strawberries and so does my clothes! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells so yummy, good enough to eat! Moisturises skin really well and the smell actually stays - i get so many compliments when i wear it! The texture of the cream is perfect for a body butter, and the tub is handy and compact. Definitely buy if you like strawberry scented lotions/body butters.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I get a boozy/artificial fruit scent from this, and nearly all the other TBS body butters I've used. There's something off about their (TBS) body base, the lotions smell better. That said it moisturized ok, and is heavily scented. It reminds me of a strawberry version of VS Love Spell (fruity booze), not a horrible smell but definitely not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by rachellovesmakeup2

I have been known to kind of have a little obsession w/ the body shop but I was actually a little dissapointed with their body butter. The strawberry scent is delicious but the product itself doesn't really do anything for my skin. The consistency is quite thick and sometimes hard to get out of the container. I hope that they will try to fix these errors in the future though because strawberry is my favorite scent:)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

As much as I love the scent of this product, the disappointing thing about so many Body Shop products is that when objectively viewed, they are actually nowhere near as good as they seem. Yes, this is a good short term moisturiser, but it goes on so thick and doesn't have much of a long term effect. Palmers provides a longer term moisture for your skin. Furthermore, I am well aware it says this moisturiser is for 'normal skin' but I have normal skin and this left me dry after a few hours and I had to keep reapplying :( A cheaper alternative might smell worse, but is actually better for your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by EllaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Delicious smell and great moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 6:06:00 AM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

love the smell and consistence! about body lotions/creams, i tend to choose the thick one's... i just feel like it is giving more moisture to my skin. you can get nivea for LESS than this, and the result is the same, the only difference is the smell, no strawberry scent for sure on nivea!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this body butter. It isn't too greasy and makes my skin extremely soft and silky. However, it doesn't really smell like strawberry. Once when I wore this body lotion to school a girl in my class said something along the lines of "it smells like apples in here". She was bang on! This body butter smells more like sweet apple cider, which is probably why I like wearing it in the fall months.