January 30, 2015 | 1832 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i got a set of this as a gift. it is a very neutral scent to me.. nothing really sexy or special about it. but it is pretty enough.. just not my thing. i will not rebuy as i like other scents better but i liked it enough not to take it back. it is nice to wear to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got this in a gift set from another friend, I haven't used it too much yet but so far it's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be but does the job and smells absolutely amazing for me. I like a lot of products from the Japanese Cherry Blossom line and they all smell delicious but don't quite do as a great a job as I thought they would. I wish this product would be a bit more creamy but the smell is not too faint or too strong and I love that as some of Bath and Body Work's Products tend to throw me off with their strong scents. I will repurchase until I can find another lotion that works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I pretty much agree with everyone else; not the most moisturizing lotion out their, but the scent is amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Shen4

Love the smell of this lotion! But as a moisturizing lotion it is not what I was hoping for. Will buy again for the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I got this for free a few months ago from BBW because they were having some kind of sale. I'm not crazy about the scent and I find that it is too strong. As a moisturizer, it does not do a very good job at all and I wouldn't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

I know this smells amazing and every time I use it, someone around me will tell me something smells really good. But the thing is, I want my lotion to moisturize, and I don't find that this does that. I also don't like the bottle with twist-on cap. It's not convenient.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the body butter version of this. The scent is floral and sensual, but the cream itself is lacking. It's really hard to rub this in and most of the product ends up in little balls on my skin. I was definitely disappointed with the body butter. The hand cream and regular lotion were so-so, but nothing spectacular. BBW products are more of a "buy it 'cause you like the scent" type-thing as opposed to "buy it because it actually works well".

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by TheMissBosnian

I picked this product up because there was so much craze about it and I was so excited to try it. I really wanted to like it, and while I don't think it's a bad scent, I don't think it's anything impressive either. I like regular old Cherry Blossom better. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by DarkestStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lotion has the most wonderful scent and lasts for hours and hours. It's flowery and kind of sweet at the time. I bought the 3oz. bottle because I didn't know if I'd like it or not but when that runs out I'm definitely going back to get the full size bottle. It's not the most moisturizing lotion but the flowery, fruity smell more than makes up for it. The scent has a nice balance for it's not too strong yet not too weak. It's sexy and very feminine yet without trying too hard. I like the Sensual Amber lotion, too but that's whole other type of sexy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny how when I used to shop at b+b I would go for the certain scents and disregard others as "nothing special". Now I am coming back to all those "nothing special" scents because some of the others turned out to be overwhemling and annoying when I used them alot. This is definitely one of them, especially since alot of my scents scream summer. This is perfect for fall I think. I won't even try to describe it but I think it's light and appealing to alot of people. The packaging is beautiful too, love the red! However, it's not THAT moisturizing for $10.50 so stock up during sales.