Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

I agree with everyone that this isn't the most moisturizing lotion. That's the only reason I didn't give it rating of 5. I've tested this in the store many times but I always decide against it. Recently while in there I decided to pick it up because I had a coupon and everyone seems to rave about the scent. I've fallen in love with it! I went back the next day to buy the shower gel and body mist. I'm usually a fruity fragrance type of girl and this is totally out of my character... but I can't stop using it.

Highly recommend this for the scent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always get compliments on this scent, but I think I'll try something more moisturizing next time.

I got this as a Christmas gift and I was really excited because I haven't tried lotions from Bath and Body Works. It was a little bit disappointing since it did not moisturize my skin much. It had a good soft scent though. I'll probably not buy this again and will try other products.

I've smelled this many times at the store but never bought it, thinking that once I'd bring it home I wouldn't like it anymore, as I usually am not happy with floral fragrances. Well, come Christmas, I received this in a gift set from my boss. Mmmmm, what a beautiful, feminine fragrance! I absolutely love it! There are no sharp notes here, Japanese Blossom does not disappoint, it's as delicate as blossoming flowers on trees. This is one of the fragrances that smell better on a woman's body than in the bottle.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I LOOOOVE THIS HAHA

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i got a set of this as a gift. it is a very neutral scent to me.. nothing really sexy or special about it. but it is pretty enough.. just not my thing. i will not rebuy as i like other scents better but i liked it enough not to take it back. it is nice to wear to work.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I actually got this in a gift set from another friend, I haven't used it too much yet but so far it's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be but does the job and smells absolutely amazing for me. I like a lot of products from the Japanese Cherry Blossom line and they all smell delicious but don't quite do as a great a job as I thought they would. I wish this product would be a bit more creamy but the smell is not too faint or too strong and I love that as some of Bath and Body Work's Products tend to throw me off with their strong scents. I will repurchase until I can find another lotion that works better.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I pretty much agree with everyone else; not the most moisturizing lotion out their, but the scent is amazing!

Love the smell of this lotion! But as a moisturizing lotion it is not what I was hoping for. Will buy again for the scent.

I got this for free a few months ago from BBW because they were having some kind of sale. I'm not crazy about the scent and I find that it is too strong. As a moisturizer, it does not do a very good job at all and I wouldn't buy this.