Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

I LOOOOVE THIS HAHA

on 1/8/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i got a set of this as a gift. it is a very neutral scent to me.. nothing really sexy or special about it. but it is pretty enough.. just not my thing. i will not rebuy as i like other scents better but i liked it enough not to take it back. it is nice to wear to work.

on 1/3/2010 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I actually got this in a gift set from another friend, I haven't used it too much yet but so far it's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be but does the job and smells absolutely amazing for me. I like a lot of products from the Japanese Cherry Blossom line and they all smell delicious but don't quite do as a great a job as I thought they would. I wish this product would be a bit more creamy but the smell is not too faint or too strong and I love that as some of Bath and Body Work's Products tend to throw me off with their strong scents. I will repurchase until I can find another lotion that works better.

on 1/3/2010 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I pretty much agree with everyone else; not the most moisturizing lotion out their, but the scent is amazing!

on 12/29/2009 7:31:00 PM

Love the smell of this lotion! But as a moisturizing lotion it is not what I was hoping for. Will buy again for the scent.

on 12/18/2009 9:10:00 PM

I got this for free a few months ago from BBW because they were having some kind of sale. I'm not crazy about the scent and I find that it is too strong. As a moisturizer, it does not do a very good job at all and I wouldn't buy this.

on 12/1/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know this smells amazing and every time I use it, someone around me will tell me something smells really good. But the thing is, I want my lotion to moisturize, and I don't find that this does that. I also don't like the bottle with twist-on cap. It's not convenient.

on 11/5/2009 6:45:00 PM

I have the body butter version of this. The scent is floral and sensual, but the cream itself is lacking. It's really hard to rub this in and most of the product ends up in little balls on my skin. I was definitely disappointed with the body butter. The hand cream and regular lotion were so-so, but nothing spectacular. BBW products are more of a "buy it 'cause you like the scent" type-thing as opposed to "buy it because it actually works well".

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this product up because there was so much craze about it and I was so excited to try it. I really wanted to like it, and while I don't think it's a bad scent, I don't think it's anything impressive either. I like regular old Cherry Blossom better. (:

on 10/25/2009 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This lotion has the most wonderful scent and lasts for hours and hours. It's flowery and kind of sweet at the time. I bought the 3oz. bottle because I didn't know if I'd like it or not but when that runs out I'm definitely going back to get the full size bottle. It's not the most moisturizing lotion but the flowery, fruity smell more than makes up for it. The scent has a nice balance for it's not too strong yet not too weak. It's sexy and very feminine yet without trying too hard. I like the Sensual Amber lotion, too but that's whole other type of sexy.