July 30, 2014 | 1376 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Shen4

Love the smell of this lotion! But as a moisturizing lotion it is not what I was hoping for. Will buy again for the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I got this for free a few months ago from BBW because they were having some kind of sale. I'm not crazy about the scent and I find that it is too strong. As a moisturizer, it does not do a very good job at all and I wouldn't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

I know this smells amazing and every time I use it, someone around me will tell me something smells really good. But the thing is, I want my lotion to moisturize, and I don't find that this does that. I also don't like the bottle with twist-on cap. It's not convenient.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the body butter version of this. The scent is floral and sensual, but the cream itself is lacking. It's really hard to rub this in and most of the product ends up in little balls on my skin. I was definitely disappointed with the body butter. The hand cream and regular lotion were so-so, but nothing spectacular. BBW products are more of a "buy it 'cause you like the scent" type-thing as opposed to "buy it because it actually works well".

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by TheMissBosnian

I picked this product up because there was so much craze about it and I was so excited to try it. I really wanted to like it, and while I don't think it's a bad scent, I don't think it's anything impressive either. I like regular old Cherry Blossom better. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by DarkestStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lotion has the most wonderful scent and lasts for hours and hours. It's flowery and kind of sweet at the time. I bought the 3oz. bottle because I didn't know if I'd like it or not but when that runs out I'm definitely going back to get the full size bottle. It's not the most moisturizing lotion but the flowery, fruity smell more than makes up for it. The scent has a nice balance for it's not too strong yet not too weak. It's sexy and very feminine yet without trying too hard. I like the Sensual Amber lotion, too but that's whole other type of sexy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's funny how when I used to shop at b+b I would go for the certain scents and disregard others as "nothing special". Now I am coming back to all those "nothing special" scents because some of the others turned out to be overwhemling and annoying when I used them alot. This is definitely one of them, especially since alot of my scents scream summer. This is perfect for fall I think. I won't even try to describe it but I think it's light and appealing to alot of people. The packaging is beautiful too, love the red! However, it's not THAT moisturizing for $10.50 so stock up during sales.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by missyangel

its so so.. the scent was ok but a lil too strong.. i think the body cream is actually more moisterizing...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by starpantgirl

I remember when I was in high school Bath & Body Works was the craze. I never actually owned a bottle myself because my mom always kept drugstore brands ones on stock cause she was a thrifty shopper. Well one day I was at the mall at saw that they were having a sale. I ended up getting this scent, regular cherry blossom and one other one (which I can't remember the name right now). I personally don't think the scent is that strong and my a lot of coworkers are super picky about strong scents. The issue I have with it is I don't feel like it moistures my hands well. I deal with a lot of paperwork in my job and my hands tend to get super dry as well as from winter (I still have try it out for this season). I find myself applying at least 6-10 times in a 9 hour span. Where as when I was just using the drugstore brands I only had to put it on like 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This flavor has a SEXY, WARM FLORAL and NICE LIGHT POWDERY UNDERTONE.....(this is the only powder like smell in a lotion that I really like...cuz I think a powdery smell seems like its geared toward an older group IMO... so you know that I have to hate the regular Cherry Blossom...yuk! Thats too powdery and old like for me. Ladies,don't get mad about the 'older' comment... as I am 35yrs old and mean no disrespect for my elders. I am just being real ladies!)..... HG HG HG!!!

This and Sensual Amber... my first H.G. flavor... are the sexiest scents BBW's have.
MEN LOVE THESE TWO SCENTS....I promise....try them!