Aquolina Chocolovers EDT

3.7

on 10/24/2007 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

As I said in my review of "Pink Sugar", I am not old, but in my little mind I am young to a certain degree. I bought chocolate lovers when I bought pink sugar, and I am thrilled with this one as much as the other. I have lots of compliments and best of all my husband likes this one the best. He always says "you smell really good". I just think he's a choco-holic, he gets like that when I use my ojon, LOL. I have used them together and it's nice to smell like chocolate from head to toe. I also bought the body cream in chocolate lovers, so I gather everyone can tell I am a choco-holic too. Enjoy what you wear. Chocolate lovers dries down to a wonderful smell on me, not too sweet, not too spicy, just right. It's perfect for day and runs into night like a breeze.

on 10/16/2007 8:43:00 AM

I love Pink Sugar and the fact that this inexpensive edt last all day on me, a lot better than some perfumes. I debated a long time whether or not to buy Chocolovers. My local Sephora (in Italy) carries quite a selection of their products, including the body water and I kept going back and forth between Chocolovers and the body water and finally picked up Choco. I'm so happy I did. This stuff has as much staying power on me as Pink Sugar. When I first spray it on, I feel like a giant Tootsie Roll with the mixture of chocolate and orange. The orange fades on me in about 15 minutes and then I get a lovely sweet chocolate smell. After an hour or so it turns into a creamy musky scent that I adore. I always plan on having this in my cabinet. I'd love to try Blue Sugar for my other half, but he's to "manly" to wear anything with sugar in it's name probably. I might try that one for myself too.

on 9/23/2007 8:37:00 PM

Eh... about 20 bucks an ounce for a perfume that applies pretty strong but soon washs out and fades to where u only smell it if you inhale a part of your body where it was applied. After drydown, the scent is of malted cocoa... very very faint. I dont smell the orange others spoke of at all. The bottle is simple, the smell nothing I couldnt find elsewhere or in a longer lasting formulation. For the money, I would rather spend my money on something with some staying power... and a bit more decadent.

I am a chocolate lover but no way I could give this perfume as advice for those who love chocolate. It's so bad I really don't know where to start. It smelled like burned plastic and it stayed on and on. People who took a sniff from it, hated the stuff as much as I did. Not good.

This perfume is gross, maybe it's the chocolate/orange combination but something about it is really off.

on 9/10/2007 6:08:00 PM

this fragrance smells really good in the bottle but i would not want it as a perfume.. I love chocolate but don't need or want to smell like it. I usually like foody and sweet perfumes but this one for some reason i just don't like for me....I love pink sugar though...

on 9/7/2007 4:00:00 PM

I recently got this since it's so portable and the fact that it smells like the best thing in the world! This is seriously a chocoholics' (myself included) daily fix. I vow never to leave home without this.

on 9/7/2007 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

'Chocolovers' is the darker, sexier, naughty but nice sister of the sugary 'Pink Sugar'. Sort of like Dannii Minogue to Kylie Minogue.

Not as sweet as 'Pink Sugar', when first applied I got the rich aroma of the lemon and orange, combined with coriander, preventing it from being zesty. I could also smell roasted nuts.

After a few hours the vanilla base comes through and mingles with the hazelnut, with the result being a work colleague commenting on the smell of my hot chocolate (no I didn't' have any).

on 9/6/2007 1:52:00 PM

At first I was kind of "ehh...I'm not so sure..." about this product, but after a while it warmed up, and it was quite pleasant. Like most people have said, it warms up to a vanillaish hazelnut scent. I don't get any green notes and thats fine by me. Chocolate and plants dont go good imo.
The orange in the beginning bothers me but it dissapears quickly.
I bought the 30ml of this for now but if I end up loving it as much as I love PS, I'll order the bigger one. Hopefully by that time a Sephora will finally open up here so I wont have to order it online.
Overall this is a fun, somewhat subtle scent for women of all ages;)

on 9/3/2007 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite of the three aquolina fragrances I have tried:pink sugar, chocolovers, and blue sugar. Chocolovers smells like a malted milkshake and hazelnut to me. I love that it makes me think of chocolate without making me smell like a chocolate bar.

Popular Fragrances