April 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jaxappella

I've been wearing White Musk off and on for 10 years and now I'm addicted again. Everytime I wear it I get complements. I layer the scent by using the body wash, lotion and perfume oil. The scent of the oil really does last all day. I do find that in the packaging the different mediums hold the scent differently, but on they all smell the same. The quality really is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 1:14:00 AM More reviews by joellarose

they have revamped the packaging to this beautiful scent!!! it's pretty to look at now! and the new parfum is wonderful,i also spray it on my wet hair before i blow dry for all day freshness!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 8:17:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I wore White Musk in the 80's and occasionally come back to it for a change of pace from my usual heady Chanels. Although for something with a touch of musk I still prefer the more elegant Lacoste Pour Femme. Test this before you buy because it works on individual chemistry, and your experience will be either heaven or 'eau de sweat'. The perfume oil layered over lotion is more long lasting than the EDT. If you enjoy the Body Shop scents, the pricepoint is great for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jax811

After using Heaven by GAP in middle school and high school, I somehow gravitated to this.. I was introduced to it inadvertently - I actually found a small bottle of the hand lotion at my French host family's house - it had been left by the girl who'd stayed in my room the year before. I was hooked from then on - my brother bought me the body spray, lotion, and shower gel, and then I eventually bought the eau de toilette - and continue to buy it to this day! I'm sure past boyfriends of mine, particularly the one in France and the ones the next year at school, would think of me if they smelled it again - they all seemed to like it! As for me, I feel like White Musk is to me what L'Air du Temps is to my mom. (love that too, by the way)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

I hate the whole line. It's not a bad smell, but it's so common and gross!
You can smell it everywhere. It's supposed to be clean and sexy. It's just very artificial powdery musk. Try Narciso Rodriguez for a good (chemical), subtle yet sexy and more airy musk.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by rock_lock

i was pretty disappointed with this since i love white musk scents...i bought the lotion and it came out smelling very masculine on me. it's really nice on other people though, it all comes down to body chemistry so test it out first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my good friends wore this in high school and I have memories of her always smelling soft and demure. A few months ago, I sniffed this again in The Body Shop and all sorts of memories came back to me. I was also amazed at the soft, floral, musky scent. I purchased a bottle of the EDT and I have been enjoying it since then. On my skin, this smells like a crystalline, clean, soft yet sexy fragrance. It isnít sexy in the same way jasmine is. To me, jasmine screams ďsexĒ! White Musk is sexy in a way that draws people closer, It smells like early morning skin and flannel pajamas. I think this fits any and all occasions but I particularly like to wear this to bed and on cloudy days. Iím not sure why, but this fragrance works very well in that weather- it works with the clouds and melancholy instead of against it. I will repurchase without a doubt. This is a gem of a fragrance. 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by HeatherNicoleC

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite scents of all time. Very warm and sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another scent that smells like absolute heaven on other women and truly nasty on me. I'm beginning to dislike you people, I really am. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2006 10:45:00 PM More reviews by neverseenblue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite, no-brainer, work or weekend scent. It's very clean and unoffensive and fresh-smelling. I work with kids and it somehow seems inappropriate to show up draped in expensive perfume, but this works well while still being pleasant. The EDT doesn't last on me, so I use the lotion and perfume oil and then use the EDT to freshen up later in the day.