Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

hands down best fragrance ever made!! Get a million compliments a day!! I have never had so many people ask me "what are you wearing"?
will never wear another fragrance again. love love love love

on 1/1/2011 3:34:00 PM

I like Escada's parfumes.Most of them are fruitful (peach, strawberry...)Armani code was a gift for me. It stays no longer.It's spicy,oriental and warm.Although I like it.

on 12/27/2010 10:53:00 PM

Love love love Armani Code! I can't stop smelling my wrist when I put it on. I love Sensi by Armani and was so disappointed when it was discontinued. I have been looking for a few years now for my new signature scent but with no luck. For some reason, I kept passing by Code. I finally tried it, went home, and rushed back the next morning to buy it. It reminds me of Sensi, though it does not seem to have the same "ooomph" that Sensi had, not the same depth and sultriness. Still, its a gorgeous and sexy scent. If you loved Sensi, you will like Armani Code.

on 12/19/2010 4:10:00 AM

Masculine and spicy but sensual
It made me smell like a man.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a good year round scent. This is a warm oriental with hints of floral and citrus. Code is a very good brew and smells nice on me. On me, the warmth of vanilla and musky woods are the strong points and the citrus and floral notes follow in the distance. I'm drawn to orientals and woody scents so this is right up my alley. My other fave warm scent is Dior Addict which is very forcefully sexy and great for special events and nights. Code is lighter and more flirty not so sexy and I can wear it year round and during the day. Also, Code has such a beautiful bottle, one of my faves.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I didn't buy this, but I'm very tempted to. (The cost stopped me.) I sampled the scent today, and although I'm usually a fan of super-fruity scents, I actually do like this one quite bit. I can see why it would be a great scent for going out at night. It's a little spicy, and I suppose the only other word I can think of to describe it would be sensual. The staying power is also pretty great. I did one spray about...7.5 hours ago and I can still faintly detect it. :]

on 11/18/2010 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm on the fence about this one....I get compliments when I wear it occasionally but there's something missing. I used to wear Thierry Mugler's Alien constantly and everyone commented on how good it smelt. It doesn't happen with this and I'm going back to Alien.

on 11/17/2010 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favourite fragrance. At first I didn't love it, but it really grew on me. I always get compliments when I wear and my boyfriend really likes it. I smells warm and sultry. I like the oriental and warmer fragrances, and I recommend this to anyone who is overwhelmed by the fruity fragrances. Overall, HG perfume for special occasions.

on 11/9/2010 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Code is a spicy floral with a musk afterthought. For so-called "oriental" scents, I still prefer Yves Rocher's Ming Shu. Code is strong and may be overpowering on most women. Product descriptions indicating notes of orange, ginger, pear, and jasmine intrigued me initially, but I found the actual blend to to be barely citrus and mostly spice. This is a sensual scent that complements the night scene very well.

For the femme fatale personalities, this might be great. For girl next door types, not so much.

on 10/3/2010 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is GORGEOUS.

But all I can do is screw up my nose every time I try to sniff it on my arm. This is the kind of scent that made me think I hated all perfume years ago; the kind that women would wear on the train and suffocate you with.

I haven't got a sophisticated nose (yet!) but I don't detect citrus or ginger, which I might enjoy. Just jasmine gone nasty. Scrubber!

Popular Fragrances