Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 1/29/2012 9:23:00 PM

I love love love my clarisonic. I have read countless reviews and did my research before buying. It is an expensive beauty item to buy but so worth the splurge. I purchased mine from qvc and I gt a great deal. It came with bliss facial and body wash and body cream. I also got three brush heads. After my first use I was hooked. I have combination skin tht gets dry in the winter months. I get flakey patches and mild acne when I don't take care of my skin. The clarisonic makes your skin feels like butter. I had such soft and clean skin. The best part is you can use it with any facial cream or wash you already have. I would highly recommend this beauty tool.

on 1/22/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got mine through a online sale and I was a little bit apprehensive because I had read some people broke out after using the Clarisonic. However, after the first use I had already noticed a difference in texture and clarity of my skin. I use it twice a day morning and night with a gentle cleanser and it has made my skin smoother than ever and has improved the acne scars I have. I absolutely love it. Only downside of this is the price and that brush heads have to be replaced every so often.

on 1/18/2012 9:57:00 PM

LOVE IT!!! I don't know where I will be without it. I got it as a gift last year and fell in love with this product instantly. It has three setting to change the speed on the brush head. When you first use it, the brush is on for 60 seconds before it turns off. It will beep at certain time intervals to let you know when to move the brush to other parts of the face with in the 60 seconds. It leaves my face feeling refresh and softer than it was during the day. It's great to use before putting any moisturizer and toners because my face absorbs it much better than conventional cleansing.

on 1/16/2012 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's great only when you use it properly.

My skin type: Sensitive, oily-normal-combintaion ... it's hard to tell but i'll stick with sensitive.

I tried using this product everyday before and it was too harsh so now i only use it 1-2 times per week, it's been 4/5 months and it's great! it cleans ur skin so well and all the makeup that was never removed properly will be gone after this ;)

How I used this product:
- wet face and wet scrub
- apply a pump or two of the of Cetaphil; Gentle Skin Cleanser
- turn on and focus on the area that generates more oil and the places that makeup can be left previously... then other places. there will be time intervals for you as guide but if u need a little more time then u can start the machine again. just dont do it more than 2 times per session.

:) afterwards ur skin will be clean and your products will absorb MUCH better!!!

sure it's expensive but this will really help your skin and save money in the long-term. less facials needed after purchasing this product!

note: if you have really bad acne, do not use this product. it will make it worst!

on 1/14/2012 7:59:00 PM

Worth every penny. I use prescription retinols which make my skin flaky. Not only does the Clarisonic help that, it definitely keeps my skin clearer. Makeup goes on so much more smoothly after I use it. I have normal skin and I can use it almost every day with great results. I prefer to use it in the shower than at the sink.

I typically don't review products, but I couldn't resist this one. I had been debating for awhile spending the 200$+ price tag for the Clarisonic (I really wanted the body brush, too) but had trouble biting the bullet. I work as a secretary at a plastic surgeons office who happens to carry the Clarisonic, and found out that I could get it at a wholesale price. Once I found that out, I had to jump on the chance. It was less than half the cost, and these doctors that I trust COMPLETELY when it comes to the care of my skin recommended it. All of that being said, now that I have it, I would have spent the full price, knowing what I know now.

The first time I used it, I noticed a difference, my skin seemed softer, and my moisturizer (trusty Cetaphil, nothing fancy) seemed to be MUCH more effective. Now, I will warn you, I did experience (though I know not everyone does) a two-ish week "purge" period where my chin broke out like crazy and my forehead broke out a bit. Now, over a month of using it religiously (twice a day, every day) I AM IN LOVE!!! My skin is gorgeous, makeup goes on better. My pores are smaller, my acne is almost non-existant (and I had very persistant, moderate acne that responded to NOTHING.) I feel like I will definitely be able to accomplish my goal of a summer time makeup routine of tinted moisturizer. So, if you have the money, and you're debating, do it. If you can save up for it, do it. I tried some of the cheaper alternatives, and if it's all you can swing, its better than nothing for sure, but nothing beats the Clarisonic.

I have been using my Clarisonic for nearly a year now. I use the brush heads for sensitive skin. I use my regular cleanser, not any of the Clarisonic line, with it. I love it. My skin is so soft and feels so clean after I use it. I recently had a facial and the facialist commented that I had almost no clogged pores. She said "you must take realy good care of your skin".

on 12/31/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush cleans your skin in depth. In order for products to work on your skin you have to deep clean your skin therefore, when the product is applied on your skin it can better absorb the product better.This brush has helped my skin feel healthier. I only use it 3 times a week since I have dry skin. Absolutely LOVE IT!!

on 12/26/2011 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love, love, love! I purchased my clarisonic about 3 years ago and I have been in love ever since. My face feels so clean and smooth after every use. I use this every night and can't be without it. This is my favorite beauty product I have. It helps get deep down in pores and exfoliate dead skin away. In my opinion it's definitely worth the money!

on 12/16/2011 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I sweated this purchase. I kept thinking about all the products I could buy for $225 dollars! However, I need not have worried. This is probably my favorite purchase of the year hands down. I purchased the Pro, in Pink from an authorized seller on Ebay. Verified that warranty would not be affected...picked it up for $160 with products from Clarisonic AND the body brush. There are four speeds, and then a fifth speed for use with the body brush only. My observations after two weeks: 1) my sun damaged, crepey 50 year old skin has never looked better. I went through a brief break out period (three days) using the sensitive skin brush twice per day for 2 minutes. No itchy irritation, no red patches, nothing to mention, other than the fact that my face felt very clean, but not dry or tight. 2) Products seem to work better. I use Henrickson products and they seem to soak in and provide results that I did not see before. For example, dark spots are lightening. 3) I don't seem to have the oily t zone I did before. 4) Perhaps Retinols are a bit more irritating now. I started using some retinols for sensitive skin. 5) At what amounts to $.50 per day for one year this is the best investment in myself that I made all year. Save up and buy one. As long as you don't have super sensitive skin, I think you'll be happy.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools