December 21, 2014 | 1489 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Pro Skincare Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using my Clarisonic for nearly a year now. I use the brush heads for sensitive skin. I use my regular cleanser, not any of the Clarisonic line, with it. I love it. My skin is so soft and feels so clean after I use it. I recently had a facial and the facialist commented that I had almost no clogged pores. She said "you must take realy good care of your skin".

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sycjh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush cleans your skin in depth. In order for products to work on your skin you have to deep clean your skin therefore, when the product is applied on your skin it can better absorb the product better.This brush has helped my skin feel healthier. I only use it 3 times a week since I have dry skin. Absolutely LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by mandyaeqtx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love! I purchased my clarisonic about 3 years ago and I have been in love ever since. My face feels so clean and smooth after every use. I use this every night and can't be without it. This is my favorite beauty product I have. It helps get deep down in pores and exfoliate dead skin away. In my opinion it's definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by greentea_00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I sweated this purchase. I kept thinking about all the products I could buy for $225 dollars! However, I need not have worried. This is probably my favorite purchase of the year hands down. I purchased the Pro, in Pink from an authorized seller on Ebay. Verified that warranty would not be affected...picked it up for $160 with products from Clarisonic AND the body brush. There are four speeds, and then a fifth speed for use with the body brush only. My observations after two weeks: 1) my sun damaged, crepey 50 year old skin has never looked better. I went through a brief break out period (three days) using the sensitive skin brush twice per day for 2 minutes. No itchy irritation, no red patches, nothing to mention, other than the fact that my face felt very clean, but not dry or tight. 2) Products seem to work better. I use Henrickson products and they seem to soak in and provide results that I did not see before. For example, dark spots are lightening. 3) I don't seem to have the oily t zone I did before. 4) Perhaps Retinols are a bit more irritating now. I started using some retinols for sensitive skin. 5) At what amounts to $.50 per day for one year this is the best investment in myself that I made all year. Save up and buy one. As long as you don't have super sensitive skin, I think you'll be happy.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lovepinkxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Where do I even begin. Basically I've had acne since I was 13, and have tried literally everything on the market, I'm not even joking everything from clean and clear, to high end stuff. I got the Clarisonic Plus for my 21st birthday and instantly noticed a difference in my skin, it's been a month and my face is COMPLETELY clear. i honestly cannot believe this, it is a miracle product, i don't care how much it costs because if you have bad skin you know you're willing to pay any amount to have it clear up. In the morning i use the bliss fabulous foaming face wash, then at night i use my clarisonic with my Boscia complexion clearing facewash from sephora. I'm still surprised when i look in the mirror sometimes and it feels absolutely amazing to be able to go out in public without makeup. i would recommend this 100% best product i've ever owned! oh and i have it in pink and the color is just beautiful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

Sorry to put a downer on this product but I'm afraid it didn't do me any good at all. I bought it for Christmas last year as my skin was breaking out a lot and I hoped it would be the magical product as described in the reviews.

I thought it would be okay as you get a trial period but after the time was up I didn't think I had used it enough to know whether it was good, so I kept it. I wish I had returned it now! After using it for several months I found that it irritated my skin even more. I always cleansed my makeup off before using it as I didn't want to push makeup into my pores and I followed the instructions carefully. It does get rid of every last bit of makeup and I would recommend it as an occasional deep cleanser, but found it too harsh for regular use. I also tried it with the other brushes in the range but it didn't make any difference. A very expensive mistake!!!

The only thing that has worked for my break outs is the acne.org regimen, if spots are your problem I would try that first, it's much cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by aurs2578

I've had pretty bad acne for a long time. I went to a dermatologist for years and have taken numerous pills and creams. I guess they helped a bit but nothing has worked as well as this! I had researched for a while and was finally convinced that it would be a good investment. I've had the brush for about 6 months. The first time I used it I noticed how soft my skin felt and how it didn't look dull at all. I kept experimenting with it trying to figure what worked best and I realized that using it twice a day gave me the best results. My skin looks so good!! It has never looked so clear! I wouldn't say that it will completely clear your face up forever because I do still get a pimple now and then but compared to my skin before I'm fine with that. My makeup isn't splotchy anymore because it got rid of dry patches and it's not as oily either. I use glytone gel cleanser with it but I'm sure anything will do. I recommend this brush to everyone and can't imagine washing my face without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by curemyson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this just about a year ago, after much deliberation. I am not a kid but I have good skin to start with. So I figured how much can it do? Well, it becomes an addiction! When I don't use it, some nights I'm just tired and I will use a cleansing wipe to remove my makeup, I notice my skin looks dull and ashy. Besides it feels great and makes my skin glow, I recently purchased the blue, deep pore brush, which I love, I use it 3-4 times a week, otherwise I am happy with the normal brush. I rarely use the body brush, not that I don't need it, just seems like too much of a hassle. I think anyone would benefit from the clarisonic, it really is great, I try it with all different cleansers, never disappoints, makes some cleaners that I had pushed aside seem to work better. I know it's not cheap, but it really is a great gadget and it is worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by cyberiantrader

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on the fence for a long time with whether or not to purchase a Clarisonic. I finally bucked up and shelled out the dough for this pro version that was offered at my dermatologist office. The girl who does my facials used it on me and I bought it that very day. I figured if I was going to get one I might as well get the best one. I'm so glad I did! I use the profesional level always. If you hold down the button for a long time it automatically beeps and adjusts to that last level and then it doesn't beep constantly when your using it. Just stays on for 2 minutes.

I have noticed such an improvement in my skin and I know this has had a hand in it. I can tell just after one day of not using it how much less supple my skin is. It just feels clogged up. I forgot it when I went on vacation recently and I couldn't wait to get back home to my little friend who makes me feel pretty!

It's excellent at taking off all my makeup and removing the dull, dead skin that accumulates on my face without any irritating side effects. My moisturizer now soaks into my pores much better, where before it would just sit on top of my skin. The dullness my complexion had before is now gone and I love that when I touch my face it feels soft and smooth! And my skin just looks good. Have been using it for about 5 months and am on my second brush head. I can tell I am ready for brush head number three so I will fork out the money soon for that because it's worth the results.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a tool every woman who wears make up needs, especially teenagers. I have always struggled with closed comedones all over my forehead, those flesh colored bumps that still annoyingly are visible under foundation and powder. Sometimes extractions can remove all the dirt and oil built up inside them but it is very difficult. Over the summer, I battled this annoying skin issue along with very clogged pores on my cheeks that extractions could easily take care of. However, extractions left my skin a mess so I took a trip to my dermatologist and the first thing she said was we have got to get these closed comedones cleared up. She recommended that I purchase a Clarisonic. I have wanted one for a long time, thinking that maybe it would rid my skin of the unsightly bumps. I purchased one that say and have never ever regretted it. My skin looks so much better- I have almost no closed comedones and the clogged pore problem on my cheeks has drastically improved due to my clarisonic and weekly clay masks. I wear a lot of make up and I always knew that was probably the culprit. However, I can wear foundation and set it with powder without fearing every pore on my face will become clogged due to my clarisonic. It leaves my skin so clear and gets rid of every last bit of make up. I always wash my make up off before I use my clarisonic. It is by far the best beauty purchase I have ever made, I absolutely LOVE it. I cannot recommend this product enough, it is very expensive for a beauty tool but the pay off is way beyond what you pay for it.