Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is my absolute favorite mascara i love the way it makes my eyelashes look i've gotten many compliments some ppl even ask me if i'm wearing false lashes ..but IM NOT:) it's all thanks to this mascara .

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara is incredible! You do not need very much and a bottle will last you a very long time. I always get compliments on my eye lashes and it is because of this product. This truly is the ULTIMATE mascara =]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This mascara is great. Its a rich black, and i love it. It really great at building volume.I give it 5 stars. One of my favorites.

I ordered this product and thought after I talked with my Mary Kay consultant and I found myself to be poorly disappointed. This product smudges with the least amount of moisture and flakes a lot. I really enjoy the deep black color, but the brush doesn't seem to be designed to provide volume and rather leaves lashes spiky and thin. I'm not really inclined to purchase again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is my favorite mascara. Every time I try a different one I just want to kick myself in the butt. I already have long, curly lashes, and most mascaras are a mess on me. Ultimate mascara doesn't clump and comes off easy. Apparently it's not for everyone...but I will probably never waste money trying another mascara ever again.

I love this mascara! Waterproof, volumizes and lengthens all in one! Hold your curl real well

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! It comes off easily w/out makeup remover. I just use soap and water. It doesn't end up all over youe eyes by the end of the day like other mascaras that are not water proof. It doesn't clump or flake. It doesn't dry out like other brands so it will last longer in your makup bag. The lost might be a few bucks more, but with the amount of use you get it is a bargin!!

I really like this mascara. I have fine,very straight lashes and it works well for me, adds length and volume and does not flake or smear. It takes a little work to get it off, but that seems to be the case with all mascaras. It is a little bit more than I like to spend for mascara, so will probably not repurchase. I don't like most Mary Kay products, bought this for a high school fund raiser and am relatively impressed. Would recommend you try it if you have a Mary Kay lady.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is awesome! I don't wear it everyday only when I go out and I want the look of longer lashes. This does the job. I would purchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good mascara. It goes on smoothly, makes your lashes look long and thick, doesn't clump, or smudge. It is a bit on the "wet" side, though.

I took off a lippie because I wish MK would make a smaller size for their compacts for ultimate all-in-one portability, especially with the larger Pro compact.

Popular Mascaras