Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My HG cleaner. Does not irritate my skin at all, the only cleaner I can use while using tretinoin.

on 1/21/2015 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This famous micellaire solution is a great make up remover but also a general face cleanser.
I sometimes take my make up off using something else, take a shower then cleanse my face with the micellaire and there's still make up residue on the cotton pad!
It can also be used on no make up days, if you just want to remove all the dirt from the environment.
It does a great job removing eye make up since it never stings the eye like many others do.
The only cons are first that for me it sometimes leaves black makeup residue inside my eyes which is disguisting and second the price. It is not very expensive but it doesn't last that long if you use it for both eyes and face.

on 1/14/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best. There is a reason this an award winner. It feels like pure water on my skin and my children also love it. It removes all my makeup and even my mascara. It is so gentle and doesn't burn my skin or my eyes like the Nivea one does. I work in a cosmetics department and I recommend Bioderma Micellar water to all my customers looking for an effective and gentle makeup remover. It's also a wonderful refresher for my skin in the morning. The only thing that sucks is the price. $20 for 200 ml. However it lasts longer than a package of makeup wipes. Makeup wipes are $10 for 25 cloths that last around 2 weeks. Micellar water lasts longer so it works about the same if you buy two packages of wipes.
Love, love, love this product! I love that it's no rinse and less waste than the wipes. My skin feels nice and balanced and smooth after application. It doesn't leave an icky residue like some waters do and works great for my oily skin.

on 1/13/2015 7:25:00 AM

I can't believe I didn't write anything about it!

It is gentle, it removes makeup (not waterproof), you just keep the soaked pad for a while and it's gone, no rubbing.
Doesn't sting, no cloudy eyes, no redness.
Very basic product, very effective, no frills really.

I'm using it from 4 years without any pause.

I live in Paris and in some areas it is more expensive, even 5 euros difference.

on 1/11/2015 7:18:00 PM

I have really sensitive, dry skin. If I'm wearing waterproof mascara (which I almost always am) I really had to rub to get it off, which would irritate my skin and create rashy patches under my eyes. This stuff is amazing for sensitive skin. No fragrance, no residue, no irritation.

I was kind of skeptical because I couldn't imagine it would be a great make-up remover since it basically looks and smells like water but it works better than any others I've used. It essentially dissolves the mascara and i can just wipe it easily away. It's also great as a toner. I've been using it for about a year now and it can tackle even tough costume makeup for halloween.

If you have sensitive skin, or just want a really effective makeup remover, I would definitely recommend this. It is on the pricey side, but I buy the 500ml bottles so it's a better deal and I think it's worth it.

on 1/7/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a god send! I prefer using Bioderma to make up remover wipes as I think it does SUCH better job, however half the time I use a 'Simple' make up wipe (when I'm lazy and I bought them because they were 50% off) and then go over with Bioderma on a cotton round, usually finding make up left on my skin.

This is very gentle and I pretty much don't use anything else to remove my eye make up. Sometimes I have trouble getting a waterproof mascara off by Eyeko, but I think it's just because it's SUPER waterproof.

I've finished a 250mL bottle and am close to finishing my current 500mL bottle! The 500mL bottle is one that I think maybe only Australia/NZ stock because the other large Bioderma bottles I've seen have got a normal bottle head on them, where as my current one has a pump, just like those nail polish remover pump bottles.

This means that you can't really get too much out the bottle or risk pouring too much onto a cotton pad. Sometimes I press down with a cotton round and it squirts out instead of soaking into the pad (annoying). I do wish my store stocked the normal lidded bottles.

Apart from that, I love this. It's expensive but worth it.

on 1/2/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an okay product? Nothing really to ring home about.
To be fair, I have repurchased this twice now as it helps to remove makeup residue (foundation/powder) after I've double cleansed.

However, I find it doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner well.

on 12/15/2014 8:57:00 AM

I recently purchased Sensibio H2O make-up remover for sensitive skin from Shoppers Drug Mart. I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to this product. I have used many make-up removers, Lancome, Mary Kay, Neutrogena, the Body Shop, Almay, and have NEVER once reacted to a product. I DO NOT have sensitive skin either. My eyes burned for almost two hours. I was crying non-stop, using Benadryl for the swelling, and Visine eye drops to help relieve the pain and to see again. And worst of all, when it was all over, I had to use another brand of make-up remover to remove my mascara (which wasn't even waterproof mascara I might add), because the Sensibio H2O didn't even work!

on 12/3/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't find this to be any better than drugstore miscellar water. Good for taking face makeup off but not strong enough to get mascara and eyeliner off as easily as everyone says. Disappointed.

on 11/29/2014 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it triggered my eczema and rough dry patches showed on my skin , though it's supposed to be for sensitive skin . it cleans the skin well i admit ..however it's not suitable for my skin and it's not cheap at all i'm disappointed