Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 2/9/2015 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I find this works really well for my dry sensitive skin. I was using it with cotton pads and I was running out of it very fast. Now I use a soft makeup removing sponge that I got from Shoppers Drug Mart. I wet the sponge, and then I put some of the cleanser on the end of the sponge, and I gently wash my face with one side, and then do it again with the other side. It works well on eye makeup too I find. After I use a toner before my moisturizer. I am looking into other cleansers though, as I would rather use this to clean my face in the morning, and get a cleansing milk for my makeup in the evening as I find this is a little too expensive to be using morning and night.

on 2/9/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The most amazing make up remover I have ever used!!! I have dry sensitive skin and this cleanser is very gentle, plus it does not cause any irritation.
I have been using it for more than a year now I have seen an significant change on my skin and I also recommended it to all my friends and they are very pleased with it.

Wish it was easier to find in the UK!! I got mine from a pharmacy in Greece and costed me 15 euros.

on 2/9/2015 4:56:00 PM

My mother's dermatologist had recommended her the Sebium version of this while dealing with adult acne almost 10 years ago. I remember sneakily using it as well on my teenage face and loving it. About six months ago I found an offer of two 500ml bottles for 20€(normally one is around 15€ in greece) and I decided to try the Sensibio one; I have been using it exclusively since. At first I didn't know I shouldn't let it dry on my skin and therefore I felt my skin a bit dry; you should pat it dry with a tissue or a cloth. After I learnt this my skin feels very comfortable and deeply clean the same time which is a first! Sensibio is just like water, almost odorless, so gentle, it doesn't sting the eyes at all.
Removing waterproof makeup requires a bit more effort and enough cotton pads though. It is really a very convenient product and it delivers so I get why people think it is HG material but I am not sure whether Sensibio is the best or whether that is just how all micellar cleansers work. Therefore I would like to try out the garnier micellaire before repurchasing Sensibio but that doesn't mean I don't like it, after all I have a lot more to use up!

on 2/6/2015 8:41:00 PM

I purchased a large 500 ml bottle from a large chain Asian grocery store in California called Marina Foods for about $33-$36. Sometimes I feel too much product comes out too quickly from this heavy plastic bottle - a bit hard to control. The pink "sensibio/crealine" one is suitable for dry skin, green "sebium" one is for combo/oily.

This is great for the double cleanse method of washing your face as well as on days where you do not wear any makeup and slightly lazy. For days that I wear any kind of makeup, it is best to use an oil cleanser (my ultimate favorite right now is Shu Uemura’s) and then follow up with this cleansing water to wipe the excess dirt and residual makeup left. Skin doesn’t feel dry at all with both of these solutions. I tried using only this product to wipe off makeup and it just took too many cotton pads to get all the product off. I had moisturizer, primer, a skin-smoothing blur and a BB cream – it took at least three wipes on one cheek to see no more dark product on the cotton pad. I felt that it just took too much time in this case. When I am not wearing any makeup at all, this comes in handy and wipes my face clean much faster. Sometimes on my “lazy” no makeup days, I still do a “double-cleanse,” but with a makeup wipe and this water. Overall, not bad.

on 2/6/2015 7:01:00 PM

This is an amazing HG status makeup remover. I use it as the first step in my PM skincar routine to remove my eye and face makeup-- either alone or before cleansing.

It feels exactly like water, but effectively removes all traces of makeup without feeling oily, and it doesn't make me breakout. My skin feels so soft, smooth, and clean after using this product.

I highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin. It is so gentle and effective, yet won't leave your skin feeling tight or dehydrated.

I wish it was less expensive in the states, but some products are worth the price.

The one downside I would note is that it can cause my eyes to feel sensitive/ slightly irritated, especially if I've been wearing a lot of waterproof mascara and liner, but not anymore so than regular eye makeup remover.

on 2/1/2015 6:57:00 PM

very good cleanser and makeup remover, even waterproof makeup :) not greasy and does not require mixing, very easy application. only thing is it is pricey here in nz, but when in france, i stock up! :) prices are fantastic there!

on 1/29/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i LOOOOOOOVE this product, nothing else to say - give it a try and you will agree :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My HG cleaner. Does not irritate my skin at all, the only cleaner I can use while using tretinoin.

on 1/21/2015 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This famous micellaire solution is a great make up remover but also a general face cleanser.
I sometimes take my make up off using something else, take a shower then cleanse my face with the micellaire and there's still make up residue on the cotton pad!
It can also be used on no make up days, if you just want to remove all the dirt from the environment.
It does a great job removing eye make up since it never stings the eye like many others do.
The only cons are first that for me it sometimes leaves black makeup residue inside my eyes which is disguisting and second the price. It is not very expensive but it doesn't last that long if you use it for both eyes and face.

on 1/14/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best. There is a reason this an award winner. It feels like pure water on my skin and my children also love it. It removes all my makeup and even my mascara. It is so gentle and doesn't burn my skin or my eyes like the Nivea one does. I work in a cosmetics department and I recommend Bioderma Micellar water to all my customers looking for an effective and gentle makeup remover. It's also a wonderful refresher for my skin in the morning. The only thing that sucks is the price. $20 for 200 ml. However it lasts longer than a package of makeup wipes. Makeup wipes are $10 for 25 cloths that last around 2 weeks. Micellar water lasts longer so it works about the same if you buy two packages of wipes.
Love, love, love this product! I love that it's no rinse and less waste than the wipes. My skin feels nice and balanced and smooth after application. It doesn't leave an icky residue like some waters do and works great for my oily skin.