Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.3%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua Eau (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

love this make up, been using it since I started using cover up, and when I try to switch I am never satisfy. only problem I had was if I got combination/oily skin it would basically slide off my face. but if I get combination/dry skin I could go to wrestling practice and come out with it still on, never broke out. I rly recommend this if wanting to cover redness scars or dark under eyes. you come out with new skin!

on 10/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I just got this about 2 weeks ago and am really enjoying it so far! I have very oily skin and this foundation helps a LOT! I don't get oily. I even forgot to powder it yesterday when I wore it and I still didn't get oily. Miracle! The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the packaging! There's no pump :( Other than that, great foundation!!

on 10/7/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am absolutely in love with this foundation. I think that you MUST moisturize your skin before applying it because I tend to get a lot of dry spots after a blemish and it looks really bad in those areas, especially around my mouth where my skin is absurdly dry, but it is amazing. My nose is really oily and it is not absolutely mattifying there, but it has an amazing lasting power and with some powder it will stay on just forever:

PROS:
-lasting power
-coverage
-mattifying

CONS:
-terrible on dry spots
-packaging

UPDATE
I am absolutely hating this foundation! It breaks me out like nothing so I stopped using it and one day I really needed a full coverage foundation so I was left with no choice but to wear it and that same night my face was covered up in blemishes. I swear that one I'm done with it I won't repurchase it ever again...

on 10/7/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best make up I've ever used! Extremly durable and you can choose from a variety of shades. I have very light skin tone and often have a problem with the selection of powders, fluids, make ups etc. Worse products frequently change colurs into some strange yellow shade which look uggly on my face. This - ColorStay- has a good colour and it takes more hours untill I beginn shinig ;) Application isn't good. It is just glass bottle, it would be much better if they add some pump to it or solve this problem some other way.

on 10/7/2013 1:24:00 PM

what i love:
- staying power is unbeatable, no need for primers and topping it with powder
- buildable
-provides full coverage ..even acne marks
-very affordable

what i dislike:
- no pump
- the scent

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Loved this product for my very oily skin as it kept me matte throughout the day and did not oxidize at all!

I've used a brush and fingers while applying this product, and while I hate using my fingers that method worked the best
This foundation was definitely VERY blendable (mostly when I hear about this product people would say how it dried so fast in certain places)
I have the colour Buff and it was flawless on my light skin and gave an awesome amount of coverage and lasting power was excellent
The formula that I got was on the thicker side which I like the best (some videos the product was very runny)
Price was $16 (the most I've ever spent on a drugstore foundation) but it was worth it
People stop freaking out that it has no pump!
Great product and I am soooo happy that I bought it

on 10/4/2013 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

so i wanted to try a new foundation and i read on the bottle it stays for 24hrs. i do like the foundation because the coverage is excellent but it is really hard to blend and dries very quickly i recommend putting a translucent powder because it melts easy especially in warm weather. i would maybe buy this again but i will keep searching for different brands . i dont like the packaging though i wish there could be. a pump to apply easier and it does smell like a weird chemical paint smell

This is one foundation that i honestly don't understand the hype about. I bought mine in 'buff' for oily/combination skin and i dont get what the fuss is about? It went on a liiiittle chalky and was like any other foundation I've used, it didn't cover anything that well and started to go oily after a few hours for me, completely overrated in my opinion.

on 10/3/2013 8:04:00 AM

Absolutely love this. Was torn between estee lauder double wear and this but wanted to start cheap!

I have so many blemishes, cystic acne (nice) blackheads and mega pores.
I've tried True Match, Infalliable, Rimmel Colour Match, Collection Skin Perfecting, Bare Minerals, No7 Stay Perfect, Pan Stik. I am 27 so have been through the mill looking for the right base. This is it. Well, my HG foundation is now this AND Max Factor pan stik for the more stubborn spots.

I am Mac NC20 with pink AND yellow tones, NC20 borders on too dark TBH. I chose BUFF and this is a lovely shade. If my tan increases I mix in a touch of Healthy Mix in a darker shade.

I started applying this with a beauty blender but now I use clean fingers. It dries to a nice slight sheen, and I powder over with corn starch! (Yes, really!)

I know when you want something that works you can review all of the MUA posts and get v confused but for me - adult acne, oily skin that can dry out in patches, quite pale, likes medium-full coverage - this is a real star product.

Do give it a go. xx

on 9/24/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is fantastic! Having reallllyyyy oily skin, I had been looking for a good foundaion for ages... and this works amazingly. It stays put all day, and keeps my face shine-free through the night! My only complaint would be the coloring. The lightest is too light for me, one shade up is too dark.