November 24, 2014 | 871 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite CG mascara. I find that it doesn't clump easily, deposits product quicly, and the brush is fairly easy to work with. I hate goopy eyelashes and product getting on my eyelids, and I don't have either problem with this. It also washes off easily, so I don't have to pull on the eye area with makeup remover to take it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Eliana78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used so many mascaras and this is the one I just can't do without because no matter what I try this is always my staple mascara! My lashes aren't thick and they aren't super long. I also have somewhat sensitive eyes that can get pretty irritated. But this product is absolutely everything that I am looking for in a mascara. I get no irritation from it at all and it washes off very well. It thickens and lengths my lashes without any clumps at all! I can build on it coat after coat with no problems. I really think the trick is in the fact that the formulation of the product isn't thick nor super thin like water in combination with the rubber wand. So it's not so thick that it clumps up right away but not so thin that it gives no real volume or length. It's the perfect inbetween! I love the wand because it helps to separate my lashes so well so I can get maximum fullness. I've even took the wand out washed it with soap and hot water then used it with other mascaras that contained a wand that I didn't prefer. And the brush makes the application of those mascaras much better. I've also used the mascara on false eyelashes and it didn't ruin them at all. And it really helps a lot with cheap lashes to make them look fuller and less flimsy. It's really an amazing mascara and for me it's comparable to high end mascaras. And well the drug store price is fantastic!!! I grab up 4 or 5 when there is a sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rebeccaz123

this is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. never clumps, flakes, or smears. makes my lashes look long and actually thick. i keep trying other mascaras but i always have this on hand and i always come back to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by annely

I got this for about C$6.99 at a local DS. This mascara has clumped on me a few times, but it has great staying power and doesn't give me raccoon eyes or crow's feet (unless I get it wet). It does clump a little though. It's nothing special to me though. I have this mascara in "Black", which isn't a very rich black. It gives a little bit of length, some volume, but not much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by littlemakeupfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It's great for lengthening! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mindylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite yet! I wear brown and it is hard to come by in mascaras. They have a great brown color that goes on and makes my lashes that are blonde look naturally darker. Gives you the nice no makeup face! Have not tried it in black for my more dramatic night makeup looks but I am sure it delivers just as good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Europe

great mascara because it never clumps together and it actually lengthens your lashes. The only downfall is after curling your lashes and applying the mascara...it slowly decurls them 90%. However if you already have naturally curled lashes, it probabaly won't do this to you!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

This is only a smidgen less dramatic than volume exact..
Lash exact gave me volume, length, no clumps, and a defined eye look! The wand was perfect for the inner and lower lashes.
However, this mascara flaked on the 3rd week of wearing this.
I'm not sure if the bottle cap was to loose because I made sure I closed the mascara t.i.g.h.t.
This is buildable, but there should be noticeble flaking in the future..
EDIT Also, the flaking may be an old tube from Target because many others do not have a this problem.
Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by littlekbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite modern mascara. I simply love the separating, long lasting, black, long and lush look! I've tried millions of other mascaras and this one just seems to work the very best! It really lengthens and separates my eyelashes and it looks so professional. Hardly a few swipes and I'm done too! So impressed by the finish and the ease of application! Definitely the beast cheapie mascara I've ever gotten!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by crazykewl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was my HG until Lash Blast came out! I really liked the lengthening and seperating aspect of the mascara, but it didnt add quite enough volume, so I found I had to add 3-4 coats.

If you want length and seperation, but this.

If you want volume, dont