July 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by littlemakeupfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It's great for lengthening! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mindylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite yet! I wear brown and it is hard to come by in mascaras. They have a great brown color that goes on and makes my lashes that are blonde look naturally darker. Gives you the nice no makeup face! Have not tried it in black for my more dramatic night makeup looks but I am sure it delivers just as good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Europe

great mascara because it never clumps together and it actually lengthens your lashes. The only downfall is after curling your lashes and applying the mascara...it slowly decurls them 90%. However if you already have naturally curled lashes, it probabaly won't do this to you!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

This is only a smidgen less dramatic than volume exact..
Lash exact gave me volume, length, no clumps, and a defined eye look! The wand was perfect for the inner and lower lashes.
However, this mascara flaked on the 3rd week of wearing this.
I'm not sure if the bottle cap was to loose because I made sure I closed the mascara t.i.g.h.t.
This is buildable, but there should be noticeble flaking in the future..
EDIT Also, the flaking may be an old tube from Target because many others do not have a this problem.
Take it or leave it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by littlekbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite modern mascara. I simply love the separating, long lasting, black, long and lush look! I've tried millions of other mascaras and this one just seems to work the very best! It really lengthens and separates my eyelashes and it looks so professional. Hardly a few swipes and I'm done too! So impressed by the finish and the ease of application! Definitely the beast cheapie mascara I've ever gotten!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by crazykewl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was my HG until Lash Blast came out! I really liked the lengthening and seperating aspect of the mascara, but it didnt add quite enough volume, so I found I had to add 3-4 coats.

If you want length and seperation, but this.

If you want volume, dont

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by speedymouse

This is my staple mascara - I'm not looking for much extra length or volume, just to darken the blond tips of my lashes. It looks just like my lashes, but better, and never clumps, unlike the CG professional waterproof mascara I also use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

I am surprised I never reviewed this product. This has been one of my mascara staples for over 5 years now. I generally have 2 mascaras on the go, 1 for day looks and one for evening. I prefer this one for my day look- it's a great dry formula with a small brush that combs through every lash, coating them evenly. I would describe this mascara as the type to emphasize and magnify what you have- for me it emphasizes the curl and adds thickness with minimal length, while keeping it natural and not 'glamourous fake lashes.'

Happy Shopping!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:22:00 AM More reviews by angeeellxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually really picky when it comes to mascaras, but this one is extremely good! I'm sure that there's better out there, but for now, this will be my favourite. It does a better job than lash blast, and with one stroke of mascara it lengthens my lashes so much! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by XoSweetAngelXo

I liked this mascara. It doesnt clump and it gave me a nice clean defined look to my lashes, which i like. I'm a girl who on most days like a nice natural look to my lashes a bit of volume and length and on other days just volume. Beware: it doesnt hold the curl well but it would hold better if you get the waterproof version.