Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 5/29/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Goes on smoothly, moisturizes well without the burn of the original recipe of beeswax. Used it for years, really like it. Keep it on hand, keeps your lips ready for anything1

on 5/28/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This was my first Burt's Bees lip balm. I wanted to love it since I do like honey but the smell of this was just awful. It did moisturize my lips but if you want a Burt's Bees lip balm, you're better off with the other flavors. I've tried them all except the medicated one & I favor pomegranate the most!

on 5/1/2012 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff reeks and I didn't feel like it moisturized my lips at all. I am a lip balm addict and normally love Burt's Bees, so I figured I'd give this a try. I was sadly disappointed. My three year old daughter won't even use this stuff and she would eat fruity chapsticks if I'd let her!

on 4/23/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have used the the original in the past. For some reason I had an allergic reaction to this one. Not sure why. Ended up throwing it away. What a waste:(.

on 4/23/2012 6:15:00 PM

I love this lip balm. I rotated this one so many times. I like smell too.However,it will not stay moist so long. you need to put on your lip every hour but still works pretty well.

i love burts and bees, however i usually use the original burts and bees lip balm, but i love how honey benefits the skin so as soon as i saw this product i thought i should try it out. As soon as i opened the packaging i smelt a really bad smell. its really strong. and i feel like the quality of this balm is not as smooth and moisturizing as the original. So i do perfer the original over this honey one. Although, it isnt the worst product out there !

on 4/8/2012 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this product because it's not really expensive , i know the smell it's not that good at the begining i could not use this chapstick but one day that was my last onw because i've lost all my other chapstick :( . I love this one for me its not sticky and i can support the smell i like to put it before bed it hydrate my lips all the night ! really like it i don't recommend this chapstick for the scent but i recommend it for the moisturize it give . I will buy this again for sure ! xx

on 3/20/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

The moisturization properties are wonderful. Too bad the smell isn't. This stuff stinks, and does not go away. Don't waste your money like I did.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've had this lip balm for a very long time, but almost done with it! Smells sweet and does it's job in moisturizing, but unfortunately it feels sticky and heavy like honey. I prefer something more light (i.e. Softlips).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overwhelming smell, it makes me dizzy, i prefer the original beeswax from Burt's Bees.

Popular Lip Treatments