January 26, 2015 | 904 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Vicky83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands because you definitely get what you pay for. This brownish/bronze color is beautiful and I think it works great for all eye colors. Its very silky and easy to blend and the color payoff is fab. Every girl needs that great go to brown color and this is certainly one to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by CharleeG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smog is my go-to every day favorite shadow. Even though I am quite fair, I can wear intense shadow without looking overdone. This gives my eyes stunning depth and does not go orange. Not too shimmery for the office either. Tons of color - it's like Brylcream - a little dab'll do ya. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lafemmetopaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely my favorite shade from UD. This color works on all skin tones, I have dark skin and dark brown eyes. UD eyeshadow is the best on the market imo. Like WarmAppleCider, I pair it with chopper and perversion in the crease. It works as a beautiful brow highlight too.
I woud suggust pairing it with YDK, Kiddie Pool and/or Shattered. Smog, Kiddie Pool and Shattered are fabulous with a jeans.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly, this is flattering on my fair skin! I thought this coppery-brown would turn orange-y or even worse make my eyes look as though I had been crying...sometimes the wrong color shadow can do that--yeah.
It has a tad too much shimmer to wear as an every day office or running-out-to-the-grocery-store shadow, but on those days--or nights--when I am going somewhere other than my routine it is very nice--hence the four lipsticks rather than the five.
Nice pigmentation. Nice blendability. I definitely would repurchase this shadow but I have a strong feeling it will be in my make-up box for a long time as a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice bronzey brown, decent amount of glitter, not over the top. I'd maybe repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful brown color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

I can't describe the color of this but its BEAUTIFUL! I like using it for a subtle smokey eye! It's really pretty on the outer V =] Like all of UD eyeshadows, if you dont want it so glittery, just tap the excess off your brush & youre good to go! I have this in my Ammo palette and Im almost hitting pan on it! Im glad they included this in the Naked palette (which I have too!) One of those colors thats awesome during the fall season. Definately one of my fav colors from UD =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A Staple for my eyes. Love it. It's a darker Bronzy Greenish Color, Love it with my eyes, looks even better when I'm tan. I use this color alone and pretty much wear it weekly. Love UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jeniferlyn

a "go-to" product! I am 41 --green-eyed, dark brunette--love this stuff--if I am in a hurry I will use ONLY this on my lids. Just wish the UD single shadows were a bit less breakable when a*hem..dropped! lol

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by WarmAppleCider

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smog is so beautiful. It is a rich bronze with no glitter, but some sheen to it. Smog is very pigmented and glides on. It is perfect for fall weather. I like to pair it with UD Chopper, with Smog in the crease. I am NW20 with hazel eyes and this compliments me perfectly.