August 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many people seem to like this product; I had to try it.
I knew that a couple of the ingredients are not good for acne prone skin, but i patch tested it on my face anyway. Good thing I just did a patch test because it breaks me out!
As a body lotion its pretty good. I *love* how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I also love how it is fragrence free and truly has no odor to it.
It moisturizes well, but I find Curel more moisturizing. I think I will continue to purchase Cerave for the spring/summer months and repurchase Curel for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a HG moisturizer for me. I have dry skin & this seems to make it all vanish. My skin is soft, moisturized, & brighter. I've been using this for a few months & I swear this has made such a difference. My skin is literally brighter & rarely dry with this. **An interesting note too, the website will often send you out samples of any product you want to try, so if you're unsure if this will break you out (which can be hit or miss w/ some) email them & ask if you could try a sample! They happily sent me some.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

I was going through a dry skin phase and every moisturizer i would try didnt do a thing! A friend recommended this to me and after one use my skin was better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by brookester

I recently went to my dermatologist and he suggested this moisturizer to me. I had heard great reviews on this I was always hesitant to buy it bcuz I also heard it can be kind of greasy. I went ahead and bought it bcuz of my dermatologist and once again he was right! I love this moisturizer, its not greasy at all and for how thick and creamy it is it absorbs very quickly. It also has zero scent which is a plus for me bcuz I don't like and scent or artificial perfumes in my products. It also lasts a very long time and hasn't been breaking me out at all. I would recommend this product to people that have oily, acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by JamieKnowsBest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an AMAZING lotion! It just has to be the best drugstore shampoo ever! It makes my skin poreless and it is so soft! A bit pricey at 15 bucks but it works to good to be cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by khloe101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I struggle with the worst combination skin ever. I get extremely dry as well as oily everywhere. I use Acne.org's regimen, which (because of excessive amounts of benzoyl peroxide) is very drying. To help with this, I mix one pump of Cetaphil moisturizing lotion with a pump of this lotion and use that as my moisturizer. The cerave really makes the cetaphil less greasy. If I use the cetaphil alone, my oily skin cant handle it and my makeup just greases off within an hour of application. But this stuff cancels out the greasiness and I am so glad I found it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by annaharries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have dry skin and this works amazing. that is all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This CeraVe was suggested to me by my dermatologist at UCLA. I have rosacea, seb derm, some lines, oily skin, hormonal acne.

I love it. It smoothes my skin, doesn't break me out - and keeps the seb derm flakies away, even if I forget to use my ProTopic at night.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This clogged my pores and gave me little bumps all over my face! My face took weeks to recover. Terrible lotion for the face, especially if your acne prone. This is more of a light moisturizer and it doesn't moisturize enough for my dry to normal skin. Also, it sits on top of the skin and does not fully absorb. Cetaphil lotion is much better and does not clog pores.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is a great multi-tasker. I just wish it came in a smaller size bottle so I could pack it more easily when I travel. It's totally scent free and very, very gentle. It feels very light but sinks in and moisturizes really well. I can put it on my ridiculously sensitive face, and use it on my body. I have keratosis pilarlis on my upper arms and thighs, and this lotion helps to smooth my skin much more effectively than the Amlactin lotion I tried before.