NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

The colour is lovely, matches my natural cheek colour perfectly. I also like its being matte. But the thing is it is so pigmented it makes the application fairly complicated. I've tried a number of brushes, ending up with a stippling brush, but still I need to be very careful not to exaggerate. For many people high pigmentation is an advantage, for me it means risk of looking clownish. But I like the blush nonetheless.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite blush of all time! It is a beautiful peachy pink Matte shade (which i love) and it is super pigmented, a little bit truly goes a long way. Smooth and silky and just beautiful. i'm an NC42 and my face just glows! it's definitely a must have for medium to darker skin tones.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

my HG everyday blush. Its a matte peachy-pink color that never oxidizes or wears off streaky for me. The price is a bit steep, but for the quality and the amount of product you get, I think they're totally worth it. I do find that when left in the original packaging, these sometimes crack during travel, which is frustrating. However, I usually depot these into an Unii palette, and I find that they don't have that problem. Overall, excellent product

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful coral/pink blush, but beware: a little goes a long way if you aren't careful...especially if you have fair skin. I love this shade in the warmer months. It's a matte blush, but that doesn't make it any less gorgeous. I LOVE NARS' packaging--it fits easily in my make-up bag and the large mirror is very convenient.

I gave it 2 lippies only because it is a mat blush without any shimmer, it looks really pretty at the sephora counter, but when I bought it, it looks different under the natual light,it is not peachy pink at all, it is red.and on my face, it looks like I got burn or irritate with only one slightly tap and rub off the excess on the back of my hand.but still it pulls red.this is going back to sephora.too bad it is not easy to find a mat blush. nice quality tho. I think it will suit darker skin tone girls, I am NC 20-25 with yellow undertone.

Oy, where to start! I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes. The color is nice a corally pink. But it was still a bit "ruddy" on my fair - medium skin. You could "see" the blush no matter how much I blended. You have to be careful with the application; it goes on a bit strong. Temptalia lists this as a dupe for MAC Fleur Power, but FP works sooooo much better on my NW20 skin. FP is more pink, where as Amour is more corally/peach. But the difference makes a huge impact on how I can wear the blush.

Now the part that really sucks. NARS blush...right, my first NARS blush...I was soooo excited. But, it completely irritated my skin! Who gets irritated by NARS blush...I have never heard of this?!? But as soon as I put it on and walk away from the mirror, my cheeks felt warm & a bit stingy. Not awful, but my cheeks were getting warmer and warmer. And it wasn't just once. It happened every time. This is the only new item I added. You are probably scoffing right now, I would be too, but it was real. So, I will be moving back to MAC blushes. I have never had this reaction to any one of their finishes. Amour will be going back to Nordies.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Described as a (peachy pink), I can't wait for Summer to wear this! I've worn it a few times and love it but to me it's more of a Summer shade.

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My first NARS blush and my favorite. I am NC30-35 and this gives me a polished flush. I am yellow/olive based and this color pulls more red-pink on me but in a nice way. Certainly NOT clownish AT ALL. Polished and almost universal in shade but not boring. Just gorgeous.

It is heavily pigmented but not scary. I don't have to use a fan brush brush with this, like I do desire. I can certainly pile more on for a bolder look but it still is not clownish looking.

Love it. If you are olive/medium toned- try this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I want to love this blush, and in the pan, I do. However, on my skin it looks a little clown-like. It shows up more pink or even a bit plum on me. I will probably purchase again though as I've bought two in the hopes that it will magically work!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Amour to me is a pinky-coral, a tad darker and a tad pinker than orgasm. I personally like it as a warm pink blush, which is dark enough to show up on my NC30 skin yet light enough to not overpower the rest of my makeup.
I love applying this blush with a stippling brush, since the pigmentation of this matte blush is amazing.
Although, the only reason for a lippie off is the lack of staying power. It stays on for about 4 to 5 hours even with face primer and foundation, but will fade as the day goes on.
Love the color, not so much the staying power.

Top Rated NARS Products