Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/21/2014 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PLEASE READ :)

This products works wonders! I bought the shampoo and conditioner back in December, and my hair had grown over 8 inches! I am not over exaggerating at all. My length started at 17 inches and I'm now at alittle under 25! This is my holy grail product, if I'm going to be gone from home a few days, I'll take the huge bottle of shampoo with me because it's the only thing I want to use! However it does strip at my hairs moisture a lot and I noticed the mane n tail conditioner wasn't doing much for my hair so I converted to the Aussie 3 minute miracle as my conditioner, I know it's a leave in conditioner but it works perfect with the shampoo and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and smelling really good!

on 5/21/2014 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love mane n tail. After the first time I used it my hair was huge and packaged with volume which for hair like mine is not a common thing. LOVE IT.

on 5/21/2014 11:00:00 AM

I have thin hair and I have a lot of it. I've used this shampoo every second day and right now whenever I use it I feel like I have a lot of product still in my hair and I don't know if I'm just not washing it out properly but I'm going to continue with it and we'll see if it changes at all.

on 4/26/2014 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst shampoos, I've ever tried. It strips all the moisture out of my hair. And, it leaves my hair tangled and hard to work with afterwards. This line is a bunch of junk!

I've been buying this shampoo for my horses for years, and always gave them gorgeous hair for show day. One day while camping at a show I ran out of shampoo so decided to try this stuff, since it had such great results on the horses, and I've been using it for myself ever since. I have extremely thick hair, and this shampoo is awesome at keeping all my hair clean and healthy. I buy my bottles at the drug store for about 8$ and one bottle lasts a few months, so definitely a good value!

on 4/20/2014 4:08:00 PM

This product is not terrible, it just did nothing for me. I guess it is cheap. I've used this and the conditioner for months and have gotten a ton of split ends, far faster between trims than previously. Though this is probably mostly due to the conditioner not being moisturizing enough and not the shampoo's fault.

The shampoo did not make my hair grow longer, moisturize, detangle, did not make my hair last longer between shampoos, and I believe it has sulfate and the harsher chemicals in it. In short, I'm tossing the rest and have bought Enjoy's shampoo and conditioner set which I hear is more moisturizing and sulfate free.

on 4/18/2014 5:37:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I don't know what all the bad reviews are about.
I've seen people saying it dries their hair out and gives them split ends but if you wash all of your hair with shampoo, all shampoos will do the same. You're supposed to only wash the scalp and when the shampoo gets washed out it lightly washes the rest of your hair!

on 4/16/2014 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Disappointed with this product. I've heard really great things about Mane 'n Tail. My hair actually was clumpy after I used this, like when I wash my hair from cheap hotel shampoos. It was mostly my conditioner (another brand) that did the work and made my hair soft. This shampoo also didn't help remove the oiliness off my scalp.

on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do use this shampoo approx since 3 months ago. But I don't know still don't get any big change in my hair. Still have continiusly hair fall and I don't feel like having velvet feel hair

This product is absolutely amazing! I had cut an undercut into my hair and I got tired of it. I wanted to be the same length as my hair which was to my shoulders. I started using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked SOOO fast! I will definitely be using this again. My only complaint is that it's really bad for colored hair. It completely strips the color out.