Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I felt that this cleanser did remove my oil off my skin very well. I did however have to wash my face twice to remove my makeup. The smell is a bit strong. Its an ok cleanser, not for the price of it.

on 12/24/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i love the packaging. i hate the product. it never take off any make up even if i use it twice. my face feels clean but when i use the toner, i can still remove foundation on my face. it broke me out because it didnt get much dirt on my face along side with their clarifying toner #3.

on 12/18/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Unfortunately, this didn't do much for my skin. It felt like any other ordinary cleanser. My face did feel clean and stuff after cleansing but I wouldn't rely on this to take off my makeup. Prior to this cleanser, I was using the Clinique's Acne Solution Cleanser and that did WONDERS for my skin. But i decided to try this one out so I can give my face a little break from all the harsh chemicals .. anddddd .. to my disappointment, this didn't keep my face clear like I would've hoped and did not make my new blemishes go away. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

on 11/13/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really didn't like it.
Nice packaging, but it made me break out. I think it was a bit too harsh.

on 11/13/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Makes my face nice and clean. Read my review on the 3 Step System......this is a keeper!

on 11/9/2010 7:39:00 PM

This is just a cleanser. Nothing special. The price is $20CAD for 200ml. My version is the oily skin one. I think it kinda dries my skin after washing it. The smell is little bit lemon-y. But when I look at the ingredients, there's laurel sulfate or something like that... which I heard is not good for skin?... so probably wont buy this again.. prlbably buy Philosophy Purity cleanser after this. I'm not sure about the cleansing power, but I use 2 pumps to get my makeup off, and I think it does an alright job. But as for breakouts, I still do get 1 or 2 ocassionally..
For more detail review, visit my blog:

on 11/7/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this cleanser. I used to use it daily when I first got it last year, but for the last several months I've been using it just occasionally, when I'm broken out. Somehow, it usually helps calm down my red, under-the-skin bumps. It's not a miracle worker, but it does help. You get a huge bottle for only $15 (I've bought drugstore face products that ended up being more expensive), and I usually only use half a pump because the cleanser foams up so nicely, so the bottle lasts a long time. I'm about to finish my first bottle and will be trying the mild version next to compare.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After reading SO many mixed reviews on Clinique’s 3 Step Skin Care regime I was really nervous about trying it but decided to try it anyway – i have really oily skin and by the middle of the day regardless of weather my face will look like an oil slick… I LOVE this stuff! The toner (of whatever Clinique call it) I use is the number 3 and together with the moisturising gel my face gets dewy by late afternoon! This is the BEST my skin has EVER been! I cannot recommend this enough to people with really oily skin… I leave use it when i am in the shower and find it easy to apply - my fiance tried it but said that it wasn't really good for him as he has normal skin so it left him feeling a little "tight". I will definately repurchase!

on 9/24/2010 11:34:00 PM

First of all, one of these bottles has lasted me for a long, long time. I still have my first bottle and it's been at least a year, maybe two and a good fourth of it is left. It will last you a long time. I use it everyday in the shower and it's great for removing oil, especially in the morning when I've had my face up against my pillow and touching my hair (which can get a little oily). It's not too harsh either. Would definitely recommend and it is worth paying a little more because it will last you quite awhile. You don't need much to spread around your face, maybe half a pump.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Clinique's 3 step system gets a lot of hate around here. But, a while back, a got the system for oily skin and the one thing in the package that impressed me was the cleanser. I was using the cleanser regularly and found it made my skin clean and helped keep breakouts and clogged pores at bay. However, I wanted to trim my beauty budget for a while and stopped using this and began to randomly use a bunch of drugstore cleansers. My skin was acting up and I went to buy the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap again for Oily skin. I'm so happy I did. This cleanser really helps zap oil but doesn't dry it out and flake the skin. I apply 2 pumps to my damp face and use a face brush in small circular motions for 2 minutes than rinse. Even though it is pricey for a cleanser, it works great for my skin and I feel that it is worth the fifteen bucks.