April 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the liquid facial soap. It leaves my face feels greasy. I feel like it doesn't rinse off entirely. The clinique bar soap is much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Tried this out as part of the three step system, I liked the fact Clinique as a brand markets for simplicity, and I was fed up of trying to search for products that fit my skin so I gave it a go. Not very impressed, didn't really do an adequate job of cleansing, made my skin feel pretty tight on my cheeks and I broke out a lot using the system as a whole. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

HG HG HG! I can't live without this product. I have dry, sensitive skin and any cheap drugstore facial washes (even ones that claim to be 'gentle') break me out, dry me up or give my skin a reaction. It is expensive but it really does keep my skin calm and spot free and doesn't aggravate dry patches - so gentle. I use it in the shower every other day, along with the dramatically different moisturising lotion (don't bother with toner) and my skin is perfect. When I ran out of my big bottle I tried to live without it and bought some cheaper ones and just ended up wasting my money! My skin was bumpy and I developed a red scratchy forehead and cheek :( I repurchased this, didn't regret it and I will repurchase again and again as I've found my perfect product :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is an okay cleanser. Nothing great, nothing bad. It's gentle, but actually cleans. It doesn't remove makeup, so you'll need to use a makeup remover first, but I always do anyways.

I have the full size bottle at home that I bought from Dillard's so I could get the GWP. It has come to replace my Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel as my gentle, no frills, morning face wash. I also have several of the travel sized ones that I always end up taking with me when I'm going away somewhere, simply because they are already travel sized - not for any particular preference of this product.

For me, I don't like it for end of day cleansing as I don't find it strong enough, but I have tough skin and can handle tough products.

I probably won't buy this again unless I have to buy something from Clinique (for a GWP) and can't think of anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Dina273

I ah-dore this cleanser. I have not tried many products before (mostly at my best friends' houses) but for Christmas when I was twelve, I received the cleanser and the dramatically different moisturizer, and it maintained my already good skin and most likely improved it! Most skin care products are aimed towards the two extremes: acne-prone skin and/or extreme dry. I have yet to find another product that is aimed towards normal skin. Whilst there are an option for every skin type, there is not an overwhelming amount of products to have to choose from, which I like because I know my skin better than anyone else and I can pick and choose the products that are clearly directed for my skin type for overall healthier skin. Thanks Clinique!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by lealealea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WORKS! Will always re-purchase. I have sensitive pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by glamourglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing cleanser if you have sensitive skin. It foams easily and can be worked into a good lather. The downside is that it doesnít last nearly as long as the bar soap version but when it comes to convenience I canít complain. My favorite way to use it is with a facial sea sponge.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sharreb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know alot of ppl are rating the 3 step facial routine 1 go but 1 purchased this cleanser before using other products and have to say it is more gentle than d previous brand. even when massaging on my cheeks and then after rinsing, no tightness at all. The downside is that the sales person says it does not remove makeup, not even ur spf sunblock so you have spend extra bucks for the makeup remover. But for its non drying properties on me, im staying faithful to this product until i find a better one

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Fatang

This is one of the many instances where I'm relieved for having tried this as a sample and not as a purchase. I don't know how this cleanser got labeled as "mild!" It successfully stripped my skin of healthy natural oils causing many dry/peeling patches on my combo skin, and later, also created some unsightly red blemishes that throbbed & itched. My skin felt so dry and tight that I couldn't imagine giving this more than a week's trial. To be honest, I don't think I would have tried this more than once if it wasn't for the Clinique name. This product is the perfect example of why expensive doesn't always mean better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryshortcake21

For the last few years, I went through a phase of trying new skincare and base makeup. I have a few cleansers that I like using but the Clinique liquid facial soap mild is the one that I have repurchased. I think I may have repurchased this about 9 times so far.

This is a really nice cleanser, it lathers well and removes all my make up. It does sting a little if used near the eye area though. It is gentle enough to use on my combination skin.

The pump bottle packaging is great but i find that I go through a bottle fairly quickly once I start one!!