LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.3

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It is meant for your cuticles. I do use it on my hands, lips elbows, foot. This stuff is godsend totally worth the price for how much product you get. This makes my nails look like they've been buffed and my nails grow faster and stronger. I can't believe it took me this long to buy! Like, the strength of nails are the strongest I've seen! This comes from years of acrylic and gel nails. I will never go back, but I still want to try L'occitane cuticle cream. I'm sure compared to that product, this one is much more worth it. LOVE!

on 11/30/2012 10:31:00 AM

I use this product every night on my heels, i just put a generous amount all over my heel and then put on shea infused socks from bath and body works and my dry heels were smooth and moist the next morning!

on 11/30/2012 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Lush<3
I recieved Lemony Flutter in a gift basket called "Hello Gorgeous" from lush for my birthday. I think the 0.5oz pot they give you is the perfect size for the amount of time you have to use it. I dap a little on my knuckles, cuticles and sometimes my elbows and knees. It soaks right up and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft.
-Love the smell
-Texture is good
Over all this product works!

on 11/11/2012 2:12:00 AM

Lemony Flutter is (not surprisingly) strongly lemon scented. It spreads on thick and oily, but absorbs within a matter of minutes. The sales associate who gave me the sample claimed that the lemon in the butter would "melt my cuticles right off!". Well, thankfully, I still have cuticles, and since I applied the product, they are definitely healthier looking than before. I can't speak to the healing effects it may have on cracked heels, cuticles or elbows, but judging from the comments left by other reviewers on this site, this could be the remedy you've been looking for.

on 10/17/2012 10:52:00 PM

I got this during my first winter on the East Coast.

PROS
--- feels heavy but absorbs within 3-5 mins
--- very moisturizing
--- a little bit goes a LONG way
--- cured my dry knuckles, fingers, etc. literally overnight
--- is fabulous for dry elbows, feet, etc.
--- doesn't cause break outs / rashes / etc. for me

CONS
--- some folks don't like the *strong* lemon scent (I happen to love citrus.)
--- I only need this in the winter, so I forgot about it and my pot expired because it's only good for a year.

If I bought this again, I would try to find a friend to split the pot with me.

on 10/17/2012 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is ok, I don't love it, mainly due to the scent.

- Lemon scent is pretty strong, reminds me of dishwashing detergent
- Very thick and creamy, absorbs after a while
- The tub is too much product for one person to use up by the expiry date, i believe its 14 months from production date
- Can be used on elbows and knees, heels and feet
- Yes its moisturizing

on 10/6/2012 12:25:00 PM

I personally love the scent, very lemony but not artificial (at least to me). Extremely moisturizing, even on your feet! And you don't need a whole lot either.

on 9/10/2012 9:38:00 AM

This is one of my fave cuticle creams ever! I love how this sinks in relatively quickly as compared to others -- eyeballs mango mend. It price point is a little steep at about 15USD for 1.5oz BUT you only need a little that the tub will last F-O-R-E-V-E-R. This stuff is fabulous for cuticles and elbows. I haven't given it a fair go on my heels so I have no comment there. I personally love the herbal, lemon-y scent but for those of you who might not, the scent is relatively subtle and fades quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I never realised what a difference a good cuticle butter would make. I've always had dry peely skin around my nails, and I just didn't really know if there was anything I could do about it. Enter Lush Lemony Flutter. Though I don't fancy the smell (as it's pretty lemony fresh) this does miracle things to my nails, cuticles and the skin around my nails. I think the tub has a best before date about a year away, so I have plenty of time to get through it, though this contains so much product that I doubt I will, making it pretty affordable for the price. I am sure it could be used on any particularly dry areas, (well it says so on the tub) but I've just used it on my nails as it takes quite a while to sink in and requires some seriously relaxing "I'm busy moisturising" time.
I don't think I'll ever use a different cuticle product, I just wish they could change the smell a bit, but it's fine.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Lush's creation of an all natural cuticle butter has hit the nail on the head when it comes to keeping cuticles at their best. Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter promises to repair and strengthen skin with natural ingredients including but not limited to; mango butter, organic avocado oil, beeswax, shea butter and lemons. Lemony Flutter keeps my cuticles moisturized without my hands feeling greasy or waxy. Although it is quite expensive for a cuticle butter, you can use it on any rough spot/dry skin area on your body. It works wonderfully to moisturize my dry cracked heels as well. You get 1.5oz for $14.95, which is pricey, but it will last you quite awhile. Although the smell is not loved by everyone, I can definitely tolerate it as the smell fades quickly after I apply it. It does resemble lemon pledge when you first take a whiff unfortunately. If your not too sensitive to smells and need an amazing cuticle treatment, Lush's Lemony Flutter is the way to go. Don't waste your money trying every other brand like I did and just save your money for Lemony Flutter. You wont regret it. I would definitely repurchase it and it has become my new HG in the cuticle butter/cream category.

Video Reviews & Tutorials