August 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Scrubs - Sugar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Whenever I run out of TBS scrubs, I immediately run to the kitchen xD It's cheap, there's always sugar in any home, and it works wonders. Also, sugar is the only exfoliant I dare use on my face, since it is soft and there are no nasty chemicals involved.

And as a side-note, brown sugar works even better than white sugar ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

Best invention ever! I use brown sugar mixed with extra virgin olive oil and honey to exfoliate my face and body every second day. It leaves my dry skin feeling nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by cmbby

Sugar is a wonderful exfoliant! There are a few ways you can use sugar as a scrub. Some like to mix sugar with their regular facial cleanser. You could even just put some sugar in the palm of your hand, wet it with water, and use it alone as a scrub. Sugar + honey is also a good mix, or if you have very dry skin, sugar + olive oil (it won't clog your pores). Sugar + honey is a great scrub for your body too. Leaves skin amazingly soft. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

yum good in coffee .. maybe i'll try it as a scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Canadianadia

I use brown sugar for a less course scrub, and white sugar for some serious scrubbin'. I just mix 1-2 tbsp into my face wash (I use Johnson and Johnson Head to toe baby wash) and gently massage with my fingertips. I suggest doing this in the shower where it is easier to wash it away from the bathroom thorougly, otherwise the ants may come marching.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by missippibelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looove sugar as my primary scrub now! It does everything that everyone has said and more. I mix it with lavender scented baby oil to scrub my whole body. I mix it with my philosophy face wash or dove bar lather for my face. I am going to try brown sugar next :-)

Another use I discovered: My 6 y/o son came out of his room after he had drawn a mustache and beard on his face with a ELECTRIC BLUE SHARPIE...UGH! I sent him to wash it off and he was left with an electric blue ring around his mouth. I mixed dove lather with sugar and gently scrubbed...and...voila! No more sharpie. Amazing.

18 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My first attempt into Bubbi's scrub didn't quite work well, it was messy, and I was all over the place. The smell of the cider vinegar smells yuk and I never even felt my sugar working. hahahaha

i am so going to attempt using it this weekend, see if it works better :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by nefertachris

I try for the first time sugar scrubing last night and I was absolutely amazed by the result! I skin was so soft. I never had this result with any other kind of scrub. It will save me a lot of money,
However I think it might be too harsh for my face

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by FaKATz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been sugar scrubing for months now, I do this twice a week, and it's GREAT. It leaves my skins super smooth and ready for a mositurizer, and prepares my skin for shaving:)
Kinda harsh for my face, but I use this on my Neck down, and it's G-R-E-A-T-! Yay for natural products! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Meiosis

Great exfoliator.
Just be careful when rinsing it off that you don't get sugar everywhere - the ants will come for it.