April 16, 2014 | 1498 users online

Powder - Cover FX - Cover Fx - Powder Fx

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MissKrimson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder I wear it every day. Its oil-free and non comedogenic which is perfect for my oily acne prone skin! It covers well and it comes in everyones skin tone and colour! FANTASTIC!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by designerskyline

I'm on my third compact of this stuff, and have an extra one somewhere in my makeup drawer.
I use this after I've applied concealer. The coverage is not very good but it doesn't make me break out so I'm sticking to it. It does make your face look kind of chalky if you apply a lot, but a few sprays of MAC Fix+ gets rid of it.
It also lasts a long time for me, about 6 months. The price is pretty high at $35, though, since it doesn't cover very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by nicurly

I like this powder foundation. I use this in B15 and it is a pretty good colour match. I am MUFE HD 173 and duomat 214(I think). It lasts all day and once I spritz a couple of sprays of MAC's Fix Plus, it loses that powdery look. I do think it is very expensive for the tiny compact you get though. I am oily and acne-prone HTH's.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by fancyxamy

this did not work out as a foundation for me. in fact, i dont even like it as a finishing powder so basically its just a big bust. the coverage is very light and it doesnt mattify or mask pores which are my two main criteria for any foundation or powder. upon application my skin appears kindof cakey and shiny.

on the plus side, it did not break me out. also, E20 was a good match for my pale skin.

my recommendation is to pass on this one. there are many cheaper and better options.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mel

The first time I put it on and saw how it looked i took it right off. The coverage is good but it was so chalky it looked so awful on,, never buying the powder again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the worst $35 purchases (plus tax) I've ever made!!! After only ONE day of wearing this junk, I had a face FULL of pimples!!! Awful!!! Plus, as the day went on, I noticed it disappearing more and more from my face. By last night I looked as if I hadn't even applied makeup! Never Again!! This is going right back to Sephora!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by waterlily022

I have used this for over a year and think its great for sensitive/breakout prone skin like mine. I use a liquid foundation and this as a powder over that for a little extra coverage, you definitly don't need alot, my compact lasts me several months since I just use it to set my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't know but this product is so obvious on my skin. I purchased M20 because of the good reviews I've read from Sephora.com. I really tried to like this since it's not cheap but it made me look chalky. I hate the packaging too! If you didn't know better, it looks like something you get from the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by pineappleaftermath

Recently I have been picking at my pimples and making them a whole lot worse... and any makeup I used to cover them up just looked horrible and cakey if it stayed on at all. Then I found this in my makeup drawer... and my face looked a thousand times better. Just this powder without any concealer or foundation covers redness and acne badness. Really good coverage without caking, gives a matte and even look to the skin. This stuff isn't perfect - I find it a little chalky, and the colour selection is a lot more difficult than it seems - but I'm happy to have it and I'll keep on using it because it works, even if the colour is a touch off.
EDIT: I have been using this powder regularly and it's my new go-to foundation. It doesn't clog pores or cause more acne - so I barely even need to use any anyway! I thought the colour was a bit off, but I think it works after all (at least in the winter when I'm at my palest), and I thought it might look a little dry but that was just my skin being flaky (ugh). The powder itself is actually great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lbmoore535

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful! It has great coverage and when applied over concealer, textures blend very well. Great color options too. I am very fair, and e20 works well on me without making me look like a ghost. It does get shiny after a few hours, but I have very oily skin. This powder is the best I have tried on color match, good coverage, and texture. It also does not make large pores look worse. I do go through it quickly, so it seems pricey to me. ( plus I can only order in online from Sephora). I found it goes on best with the flat large concealer brush that Bare Minerals makes.