January 25, 2015 | 1547 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by xsanax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this for my birthday from a friend. AMAZING! Have to admit that this goes on pretty heavy, but after a while the scent is strong, yet feminine and vanillaish. Perfect for a girl like myself :) Love the bottle too! Makes me want to have that bod :P

I would recommend wearing this during the wintertime, since it is a 'warmer' fragrance. I prefer my summer scents to be more flowery and citrusy, and this is not that. Still, great perfume.

Oh, and the boy loves it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnaSa

This used to be my signature scent in the 90's and it would drive men crazy! I haven't used it since then but I'm thinking about getting a new bottle and see if the magic is still there! A warm but still fresh scent, and very feminine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Nixe

I was suckered by the bottle. I wanted so, so much to love this, but no matter what concentration I tried, I got a thin, vaguely sharp and chemical smell of mandarin and Downy. I only wish Jean Paul Gaultier, one of my favorite designers, would find a great perfumer to team up with to make something truly outstanding to go into these gorgeous bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The edt and edp are very different. I find that the edt is more lively and sharper than the edp which kind of melts into the skin. At least for me I perfer the edp. I made the mistake of buying the edt after testing the edp and I like the edp so much more. I definately think this is a womans fragrance and needs to be applied sparingly as it is strong and lasts a long time. But definately try both versions on before you buy. You'll notice the difference between the 2 instantly!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Selina_c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i have a mini collection of these bottles in my room, it is my signature scent and i absolutely love it. it lasts and i find the smell even lasts after a bath, when it smells lovely and clean. i cannot fault it, i've walked into shops and people have asked what perfume i'm wearing. and the bottle is beautiful! great stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

Oooooooooh, LOVE this...Such a beautiful, long lasting deep musky vanilla scent. Very intoxicating and feminine. And the bottle is so pretty too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mmmmm. I smell edible and yummy... Very sweet, warm notes. L'instant Guerlin used to be my HG, but I think I found a new winner....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 5:03:00 AM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

Classique, a classic!
Original packaging, one of the prettiest bottles I have ever seen.
Very nice fragrance.
I am not keen on other fragrances by JPG for women, although I used to own a bottle of Fragile and even got to finish it!.
I like the new Fleur de Male for men.
I am very keen to see what the difference is between the edp and edt in Classique.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this on and off since I was 18, I love the packaging, reminds me of Madonna when she gaultier was deisgning for her Blonde Ambition tour.
This fragrance is so sexy, sensual, warm,, One of the best fragrances for women, a true classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this was one of my signature scents in college. now i wear it once in a great while, but i still like it quite a bit. a little goes a long way, it's very strong at first, i like it better when it settles down and the spices come out and the florals tone down some. i tried the EDP and it was more subtle on my skin, which i liked better.