April 17, 2014 | 1350 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The edt and edp are very different. I find that the edt is more lively and sharper than the edp which kind of melts into the skin. At least for me I perfer the edp. I made the mistake of buying the edt after testing the edp and I like the edp so much more. I definately think this is a womans fragrance and needs to be applied sparingly as it is strong and lasts a long time. But definately try both versions on before you buy. You'll notice the difference between the 2 instantly!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Selina_c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i have a mini collection of these bottles in my room, it is my signature scent and i absolutely love it. it lasts and i find the smell even lasts after a bath, when it smells lovely and clean. i cannot fault it, i've walked into shops and people have asked what perfume i'm wearing. and the bottle is beautiful! great stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

Oooooooooh, LOVE this...Such a beautiful, long lasting deep musky vanilla scent. Very intoxicating and feminine. And the bottle is so pretty too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mmmmm. I smell edible and yummy... Very sweet, warm notes. L'instant Guerlin used to be my HG, but I think I found a new winner....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 5:03:00 AM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

Classique, a classic!
Original packaging, one of the prettiest bottles I have ever seen.
Very nice fragrance.
I am not keen on other fragrances by JPG for women, although I used to own a bottle of Fragile and even got to finish it!.
I like the new Fleur de Male for men.
I am very keen to see what the difference is between the edp and edt in Classique.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive been using this on and off since I was 18, I love the packaging, reminds me of Madonna when she gaultier was deisgning for her Blonde Ambition tour.
This fragrance is so sexy, sensual, warm,, One of the best fragrances for women, a true classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this was one of my signature scents in college. now i wear it once in a great while, but i still like it quite a bit. a little goes a long way, it's very strong at first, i like it better when it settles down and the spices come out and the florals tone down some. i tried the EDP and it was more subtle on my skin, which i liked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume and it's been the only perfume I've used continuously since 2002.

It is a sexy perfume and I have had many comments on it even from strangers, asking what perfume I'm wearing as they love it.

It dries to an almost 'lolly' scent on my skin and smells warm and cosy.

Every couple of weeks I try different perfumes at the counters to see if I like anything, but nothing compares to me.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the very first "adult" fragrance I fell in love with, waaaay back when I was about 17. I had that "OH!" reaction. To my suprise, I've never gotten sick of it, but perhaps that's because I haven't overdone it by wearing it constantly. I regard this strictly as a Night fragrance. It's far too strong for the office, and the staying power is formidable. But going out all glammed up at night I give myself a conservative two squirts and I love smelling myself all night long. I'm no good at describing perfumes - all that "top note" and "fade down" business - so I'll leave that to the other reviews. Suffice to say that I've always found this to be quite distintive and recogniseable, which I think classic scents should be. I've often smelt this on the street on women walking past me - that distinctive sexy, fruity, joyous scent. There are few other scents that one would recognise that immediately, especially these days, when companies are churning out scents on a conveyor belt. Though the search continues for my HG "office" scent - I can see myself wearing this after dark for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mai1978

Delicious! This has a light champagne, almost boozy, note in the beginning that is more wonderful than it sounds. It changes over time and is wonderful at every stage.
WARNING: I bought mine over the internet, but I tried it out again at Sephora and I was horrified to find that it was awful and smelled nothing like what I had. What happened was that Sephora stored the tester bottle next to hot lights and over time it ruined the fragrance. Shield your bottles from the heat and light!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No