Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 12/20/2010 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried the Philosophy peel and I don't really see a difference in results between the two I've been using this for about two months. I use this once a week and it always makes my skin smoother and brighter. I also notice how my makeup goes on so much smoother. Blush goes on more evenly and are more pigmented. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't warn you about breakouts but I haven't experience any breakouts from this. It tingles a bit when you first apply it but that is all. No itching or adverse effects. I don't have any complaints about this product.. The price is reasonable and it will last me at least a few months.

on 12/1/2010 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this product before I tried Philosophy's and thought it was good. It made my skin look shiny and it felt soft, but I really didn't feel as if my skin was totally resurfaced. I purchased the Philosophy set and found that it was better, Of course it costs twice as much, but I guess you get what you pay for. It's a nice set for the money, however I feel that Philosophy does more than what this one can do and comes much closer to the results I got from those $80-$100 microderm treatments I was getting at my dermatologist's office.

on 11/24/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! Smells great, works great - I don't even get facials anymore.
Definitely worth the money. My skin looks fantastic after using. Soft as a baby's behind!

on 11/24/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me start by saying that this is the first time I have tried a product like this so I don't have any sort of comparison to offer. It does what I expected it to do which is exfoliate. I use it about once a week. The scrub is packaged in an open jar and smells like oranges, which I love- you could eat it! The open packaging allows you to go back in for a little extra while applying without having to grab the bottle and get it dirty. The scrub consists of largish crystals suspended in an orange creamy gel. Once you apply a thin layer over your entire face you then buff it in and rub it for 60 seconds to slough off the dead skin. The second bottle is a smaller squeeze bottle that contains a product that is meant to dissolve the crystals. You rub enough of this product over the scrub to start a warming and foamy/soapy process that will completely dissinigrate the scrub. This part is fun but I am not sure how necessary it is to achieve a result. The next step is to rinse your face and use a washcloth to remove what remains. My skin is left feeling new, fresh, clean and tight. The packaging is good, the smell is great, it's easy to use and the result is great. Its a little pricey but it lasts for months so overall I feel it is a good value and a great addition to my existing skincare routine.

on 11/18/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this kit! The best kit out there. Not very expensive.I use this x2 per week in conjunction with l'occitane apple velvet moisturizer. it does a great job of exfoliating my face and I have sensitive combo skin.

on 10/27/2010 7:10:00 AM

I ordered this kit on Amazon where its less expensive than Target or Walmart. I was hoping that it would live up to the hype and it absolutely does! I love Regenerist products. I didn't expect this treatment to actually help my smile and forehead lines disappear but they are significantly less visible. My 38 yr old skin actually glows. I followed up with Regenerist Microsculpting Cream which I also love. I will always use this.

on 9/27/2010 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Like many others, I bought this because of the similarity to the more pricey Philosophy which I loved.

It works for me primarily as an exfoliator. I have SUPER dry skin. Think heavy creams even in the summer. The skin on my nose gets especially dry and flaky. This completely eliminates those flakes and helps the makeup go one more evenly. I do have to use it probably every 3 days to keep the flakes away. I can't tell a huge difference in fine lines or freckles. My skin does feel soooo much smoother though. I couldn't believe it the first time I used it. I kept touching my face! It is a pretty heavy duty, gritty scrub. It doesn't sting much, but you can definitely feel the crystals. I don't know if it would be too much for someone with sensitive skin.

I would say this is 98% as good as Philosophy's. The scrubs look, feel, and smell the exact same and are the same amount of product. I do wish they sold the components separately as I always seem to run out of scrub first by a significant margin. But I do love it and continue to repurchase it-which is a biggie for me b/c I love trying new products!

on 9/25/2010 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i dont have this at the moment but ive used it few times and its pretty damn great, my skin feels soo freaking soft and nice after i use it!i returned it because i could not afford it at the moment lol but ill get one day

on 9/17/2010 10:31:00 PM

Okay so im really picky about my skin care. I had an onset of acne about a year ago and i got rid of it by changing my diet and picking out skin care products really carefully. At first i was skeptical about this product again i dont like to switch stuff in my skin care routine. I have to say this product is AMAIZING! i have some scaring from acne and hyperpigmentation and honestly my skin is looking its best right now with this new addition to my skin care. Love it love it love it. Anyone tryin to get rid of acne you can try this cut out any type of bread from your diet, clenser 2.5 benzoyl peroxide (i recommend proactive), toner optional ( i recommend apple cinder vinager) drink lots of water IMPORTANT nothing else for a year not even fruit juice, and finally good moisturizer ( i recommend Wild Rose by Korres) i can assure you, you will be able to kiss acne good bye, and have beautiful clear skin within a year by most.

on 9/12/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is an awfully great product. i use this once or twice every 2 weeks. after use my skin is smooth and all rough or dry patches are gone.

i try to maintain the effect by using the regenerist serum or moisturizer. the good thing about this product is the convenience of doing your own microdermabrasion at home especially if you don't have the luxury of time to go to facial centers.