November 27, 2014 | 862 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is firm and relatively moisturizing. The finish is maybe a cross between a mac satin and creamsheen. It's not as matte as a satin and it's not as soft as a creamsheen. I'd say it's an average perfectly fine lipstick and great for the price. When I swatch it it's a purpley pink. When I first apply it, it comes off grayish pink/pruple. After a few minutes thought it turns more pink and with a light pink gloss on top it becomes a great every day pink lip. More cool tone and great everyday wear. This is a lipstick that grows on you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sarag918

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I ran out it a while ago and never bought it again. I finally repurchased it a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. Its the only lipstick with mauve tones in it that doesn't clash with my NW20 skin. Its mostly a nude-pink shade though. I also don't find it drying at all! Its a very creamy lipstick. Overall, I really do recommend this lipstick. I think it works on a lot of different skin tones, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: nude pink

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- moisturzing

CONS

- smell

COMMENTS

Wow. I can't tell you how many times I've passed this up because it appeared too brown in the tube, but this is the most flattering nude. I have an olive complexion and I give this shade an A+. It's the perfect nude with hints of pink and it doesn't wash me out. This is officially my go-to nude lip.

Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MidwestBeauty

Overall, I love this lipstick. I love how nude it is and it doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The only complaints I have about it are the taste and how drying it is. The taste is kind of like cardboard. Despite the taste and the dryness, I will repurchase this lipstick again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AleMarisol1212

I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS LIPSTICK,,ACTUALLY IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY BUT,,,THIS IS ACTUALLY MY THIRD LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER BOUGHT,,IVE ALWAYS BEEN A LIPGLOSS GIRL,,ANYHOW I MUST SAY I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH IT,,ITS SUCH A PRETTY PINK NATURAL NUDE,,I LOVE IT ,,ONLY THING IS THE SMELL,,ITS NOT TOO BAD,,ITS A SWEET VANILLA SMELL,,REMINDS ME OF MY MOMS LIPSTICKS,,,,IM NOT IN LOVE WITH PACKAGING EITHER BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE PRODUCT ,,RIGHT,,AND THE PRICE IS NOT BAD AT ALL,,RECOMMEND YOU GO TO A WALMART OR TARGET,,SMALLER DRUG STORES TEND TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This lipstick is a very brown nude. No pink hints to it at all. Guess I should've known. Glides on nicely. I don't think it looks good with my skintone. Its more for a darker skin tone. The packaging is boring, nothing special. Overall won't be repurchasing but its an okay lipstick... just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cherrybounce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair and I have mummy colored lips! But I've always wanted to rock a nude lip and this is the only thing that has worked on me. It has just enough pink to make me not look dead. And it's cheap and easy to find. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is great... But the smell... Omg the smell... It's so awful it makes my stomach churn. I also found it drying and I hate the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by jwilk241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick because I heard it was a perfect dupe for MAC's Viva Glam II and I wanted to try it out for awhile (before I spent $14.50 on the MAC) to see how I liked it. At first I was worried it would be too nudey and wash me out. I was very pleased with the color. It's the perfect pinky/nude color I was looking for. I have highly pigmented lips so I was looking for a color that would slightly lighten my lips without looking fake or cakey. This color did that perfectly. It doesn't dry out my lips, but I do wear a thin layer of chapstick underneath (only because I'm addicated to chapstick). My only problem was the smell. It's a baby powder/perfumey smell (typical of the drugstore lipsticks). However it does fade after awhile, so it's not too bad. I would not buy this product again only because I plan to buy the MAC Viva Glam II instead (100% goes to charity and I've heard they have a great smell). (But if you do plan to purchase this lipstick I would recommend getting it from Walmart. It was only like $6 but it was over $9 at Walgreens!)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made me look like I had been dead a few days. My lips but deceased.

It obviously works for some but something about my coloring made it look awful. I'm extremely fair and I think that it may be that the natural bright pinkish color of my lips did not combine well with the brown in this shade. Pair that with the thick, opaque formula and there was no saving it. Not crazy about the powdery scent either. Oh well.