April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This lipstick is a very brown nude. No pink hints to it at all. Guess I should've known. Glides on nicely. I don't think it looks good with my skintone. Its more for a darker skin tone. The packaging is boring, nothing special. Overall won't be repurchasing but its an okay lipstick... just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cherrybounce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair and I have mummy colored lips! But I've always wanted to rock a nude lip and this is the only thing that has worked on me. It has just enough pink to make me not look dead. And it's cheap and easy to find. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is great... But the smell... Omg the smell... It's so awful it makes my stomach churn. I also found it drying and I hate the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by jwilk241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick because I heard it was a perfect dupe for MAC's Viva Glam II and I wanted to try it out for awhile (before I spent $14.50 on the MAC) to see how I liked it. At first I was worried it would be too nudey and wash me out. I was very pleased with the color. It's the perfect pinky/nude color I was looking for. I have highly pigmented lips so I was looking for a color that would slightly lighten my lips without looking fake or cakey. This color did that perfectly. It doesn't dry out my lips, but I do wear a thin layer of chapstick underneath (only because I'm addicated to chapstick). My only problem was the smell. It's a baby powder/perfumey smell (typical of the drugstore lipsticks). However it does fade after awhile, so it's not too bad. I would not buy this product again only because I plan to buy the MAC Viva Glam II instead (100% goes to charity and I've heard they have a great smell). (But if you do plan to purchase this lipstick I would recommend getting it from Walmart. It was only like $6 but it was over $9 at Walgreens!)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made me look like I had been dead a few days. My lips but deceased.

It obviously works for some but something about my coloring made it look awful. I'm extremely fair and I think that it may be that the natural bright pinkish color of my lips did not combine well with the brown in this shade. Pair that with the thick, opaque formula and there was no saving it. Not crazy about the powdery scent either. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SelmaB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this heaven sent lippy! And it took me forever to use up the first. SERIOUSLY THE BEST. I have around 25 lipsticks and this one I reach for 90% of the time. It's just such a flattering color (at least on me). The perfect pinky-mauvey-nudey shade. It goes with everythinggggg and I LOVE THE LOOK. Smooth, no shimmer, creamy, not drying, decent lasting, and smells yummy. If you haven't tried this, please do. I first heard of it from sccastaneda on youtube, so GO. TRY. IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm always hesitant to try nude lips because my skin is so light and I don't want to look like a corpse. I decided to try this because I saw countless swatches where it seemed to pull more on the pink side and I was very pleased by the results! It's just what I expected... there's enough pink in the color to not wash me out. I don't mind the smell, although it is VERY noticeable and powdery, as so many have said. I think the formula overall leaves a little to be desired-- I apply this over a lip balm otherwise it dries my lips off and looks cracked. Not so cute. I'm still giving it 4 lippies for being such a great color and for having such sleek packaging at an affordable price point.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lisaareena

am i the only one who likes the smell of the lipstick? lol it reminds me of turkish delight. i just love itt. plus the color is so flattering on me! people please just go & buy this lipstick alright!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I finally got this!! I may the last person on earth to do so, but I now have one! After stalking it for weeks and watching numerous swatches on youtube videos, I finally got this. I was very hesitant because of my skin tone, I have to be careful with nude tones so that I will not have that ashy white lip look, which is never cute. I however made this work!! I love the smell and texture of L'Oreal lipsticks because they are very smooth and creamy and they have that old fashioned makeup smell that I love. To make this work for me: I lined my lips in a dark brown liner of course very lightly, not a heavy line (this is done for definition) and I softly blotted the lipstick on my lips as I actually do with all of my lipsticks (I think it makes them look better) then I topped it off with just a dab or two of a CLEAR GLOSS. I normally use clear gloses with all of my lipsticks so that I can get that true color. It worked like a charm and I am well pleased. It came out to be a very soft, sort of milky, nudish-pink, VERY GORGEOUS. I was careful when combining the gloss and lipstick so that I would not completely fade out the lipliner, yet still have it not as noticeable. I was surprised at how well I did it , but then again I am always very meticulous with my lipstick application. Seeing how well this works with just a clear gloss, I most definitely will have to go back and get a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on the tan/medium side but I quite like this shade. I was worried I would come out looking like Snooki, but the more I apply it, the more of a milky/creamy shade it became and for some reason, its a nude that I don't mind!