September 18, 2014 | 1769 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by isabelheitmeier

L-extreme is my must-have in my make-up bag. Since I used it I have been getting a lot of compliments.

Think about it, it's a big deal when people comments on your eyelash coz it's not a huge part of the face make-up, so when someone notice your long and glamorous eyelash, it really means you have made the right choice in picking your mascara.

I remember a girl from the make-up counter said my lower eyelash is longer than most people upper eyelash, of course I recommended this product to her.

Try it, you won't regret!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

Lancome L'Extreme is a great lengthening mascara, and it adds a little volume too. I really like the brush; the bristles are very hard, and thin. When I first saw the brush I though it would clump a lot but actually this mascara never clumps at all. It is a good mascara for a natural look. Several layers can result in a more dramatic look (but it gets to look a little plastic if you put on too many layers). It does not smudge or flake and comes off with face cleanser. The only thing I do not like about this mascara is that when first applied, it looks great, but about half an hour later, the curl completely falls flat and I am left with my stick strait lashes back in their original position pointing downward into my eye. I am definitely going to try the waterproof version, since wp formulas hold a curl better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lancome's L-extreme mascara lengthened and added more volume to my lashes which looked absolutely fabulous...unfortunately, it clumped too easily and it took me several minutes to comb through the clumps. A few hours after application, it started to flake which irritated my eyes (made me tear up a bit) and it then began to smudge. I looked a crazy mess that day. I don't think I'll be purchasing this again. Still on the search for my HG mascara...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i actually really like this product, its just that it didnt live up to the hupe for me. it lengthens like it promises to do, and i love the wand, but its just as good as any other drugstore mascara that i could get for half the price.

the brush is really good, as its quite...what is the word....defined? its easy to apply and it coats the lashes well, just not well enough for me to get impressed by it that much.

the packaging is great, i live, nice and slender and sleek.

tho, tbh, i dont think i would buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by vivi45

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like how it lengthens my lash and holds the curl very naturally and perfectly. The mascara last my lash curl and pretty & not very flaky all day,but I don't think it adds much volume to the lash, maybe you would have to apply like, 8 coats of product of something

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this with Lancome's definicils. If you twirl the brush while applying *rolling the mascara wand between your thumb and index finger forward away from your eyes* to enhance the curl. I have stick straight lashes, and it even makes a curl when I use this technique. This isn't my #1 mascara, but I like the brush a lot! I will update if anything changes...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by baybeelee

this is a great mascara for drama - it curls it volumizes and lengthens but the reason why it lost a lippy is because it always smudges! its waterproof and yet at the end of the day i find some black smudges on my bottom lashline!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by peanut0216

Literally flaked off after an hour! I looked like raccoon... Did not clump but also didnt really lengthen or add volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lynngaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE, its not clumpy after applying several coats. Makes my eyelashes long, beautiful and natural looking but dramatic. Works wonders.

My eyelash type is black and thick. My main problem is length.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by caytoe06

I used this product for such a long time until recently. It has started giving me hives on my eyelids. Such a shame, because this stuff really does work! I'm curious to know if they've changed the formula or if I just suddenly developed an allergy...