December 25, 2014 | 1468 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - No7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by leftoversaint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a reasonably priced, lightweight moisturizer with SPF! I use the medium, which goes on a little light on me. It breaks me out less than my MAC studio fix and offers only slightly less coverage. It gives me a really great glow.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by adiep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think it's a decent tinited moisturizer for first time users. I'm been trying a few so to sum it up it's not one of my favs. The coverage was extremely sheer and didn't sink into my skin well. It also clogged my pores and made me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ckafader

After meeting and falling in love with Sonia Kashuk at Target, I thought I would give Boots a try. I picked up several products and this one was my favorite, but at an overall rating of 3/5 will probably prevent me from spending any more of my money on their products.
As far as tinted moisturizers go, this one wasn't really all that stand-out from the the rest of the ones on the shelf and at a higher price! I found that the coverage was minimal, which is expected, but it didn't make my skin really look any better after application. I have good skin, but I like my summer foundation to give me a nice "glow". This one didn't do anything except (this is the reason I didn't give it a lower rating) protect my skin with a built in SPF. I am a big fan of products that do twice the work in one step, however with the newer lines of mineral makeup out there that are already in the game for nearly every brand- I would expect more from the pricier stuff. Honestly, if you want a little summer glow or little coverage from a tinted moisturizer- this one doesn't do the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LoveVigilante20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As the other reviewers said, I was skeptical about this tinted moisturizer (c'mon, it's from Target!). Until I put it on. Being a medium beige/olive skin tone (MAC reference: NC35) the color in Medium looks a bit dark, but it goes on fabulously. Never a streak or blotchy look! Perfect for that Summer glow with no worries of having the 'makeup' run or be gone 2 hours later. Having very dry skin and very few blemishes, I love how this is a tinted moistuizer. I will definitley buy this product again and again in place of foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This for some reason feels sticky and oily for me. I got the fair one and it's slightly too light for me. I'm not too fond of the smell either. smells weird to me. coverage wise, it doesn't do anything. I feel like I have nothing on after wearing this. would not buy again.
So I went back to target and got the botanic one in medium and that one works a lot better with a nicer smell too. It also does not feel sticky nor oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by becdar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product - I don't need a lot of coverage, so it works really well. There's SPF, which is definitely a bonus (I used their Botanical tinted moisturizer before it was discontinued at Target) and there's no real, intense fragrance, which is lovely. It also stays relatively matte on its own and, with a dusting of translucent powder, can last all day.

For the downside, it's really not moisturizing at all. You'll definitely want to use your regular moisturizer before applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by jessybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good TM. I'm an NC40 and I bought the medium shade. It matches well enough to wear out, although it is a little too pink based. It gives a sort of bronzed look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm new to tinted moisturizer, but I wanted something to use on the weekends that would get me sunscreen and coverage in one step. This does it, sort of ... I've yet to figure out how to make sure I'm getting good sunscreen coverage on my entire face without too-heavy color coverage. And I can't tell if I'm getting color on my neck (I like to put some sunscreen there but since it's lighter than my face I don't want color there). But I'd have those issues with any tinted moisturizer.

About this one in particular: It only comes in three colors, which is not many for a color product. I'm pale but not pasty, and Fair (the lightest) looked a bit too dark when it came out of the tube. On me it worked okay - acts a little like a bronzer. It blends pretty well and seems to last long enough. I've developed a pimple on my chin after not breaking out in a while, but I'm not yet sure that I'd blame it on the product.

So overall, a pretty decent choice if I can figure out the technical issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by raspberries28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is actually better than my clinique because it has spf in it, i like this with the rest of my makeup or alone, its fabulous either way. The only thing is its a bit oily and i'm used to wearing matte makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stufffff!!!

I dont like to wear foundation and so I was in Vegas this weekend and I have been needing a tinted moisturizer and so I went to target...

WOW.. i was on the skeptical side.. but the stuff is amazng and feels wonderful going on. it honestly does not feel like you are wearng makeup.. just the right amount of coverage and makes my skin look nice and even! The rep for boots gave me a gift bag.. and it was a set of blush pears.. and that stuff is beautiful too.. perfect for my tan-olive skin :)

Plus I love how half a penny size goes such a long way! and I apply it with a foundation brush.. goes on super duper smooth!