August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best facial cleanser I have used. Doesn't make my skin too dry and it cleanses gently and effectively. No horrible ingredients either. Score! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ttcd

Smell soo good! And leaves the skin soft and fresh. LOVE IT !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, and nothing really great. Doesn't do a thing to remove eye-makeup, you still need a separate remover for that. It's okay as a wash - it doesn't really do anything special, and the smell is a little weird. Given the price, I won't repurchase it a second time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I have to applaud Sephora for their generosity with samples (this was a pre-packaged company sample) because it helps me avoid costly mistakes and also helps me find some new great products. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, this is nothing special in terms of cleansers...it's okay but not exceptional. Didn't remove my eye makeup and it seemed that there were some traces of my foundation left behind (I went over my face with a damp white cosmetic sponge because it didn't feel especially clean and I could see a bit of "discolouration" on the sponge). Considering the retail price of this cleanser, I would have expected more. I'm also not wild about the scent of this - peepeepod nailed it when she said it smells like pickles...it's got a scent that isn't just "cucumber" - it is more like pickles! I'll stick with Jouviance (amazing Canadian brand) for gentle but effective facial cleansing. Would not purchase/repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Sample from Sephora.

Just an ordinary cleanser, although it did make my skin smooth and clean after. I really liked the smell. But other than that, nothing really drove me to go to Sephora and really buy it.

Was nice enough to try. Not my type of cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Smanga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading that it was Kylie Minogue's choice of cleanser, I was keen to try it! I've been using it a week now and must say I was not expecting anything great, but I have been very suprised at just how soft and clean it has made my skin feel!

As others have mentioned, there is a cucumber smell (I find it quite nice!) and it doesn't lather up a storm so I intend to use it with my Clarisonic (when it arrives). Also, i've found you need the *smallest* drop to wash your face - it really does go a long way which is just as well given the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Ilovescuba

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Although I've only used this a few times, if it's already helping.. it's pretty clear it's a good product (at least for me)! For me, it's been hard finding something that I actually want to use. Not only is it healthy and good for my skin, but it really leaves my skin feeling fresh. I have slight problems with my t-zone (especially since I wear glasses like all the time). Within 3 washings I'm seeing an improvement. There is a slight scent in this product. But it's not an annoying scent. It's like a fresh cucumber smell. The lather is perfect because I don't get it up in my nose! I've always been curious about fresh but have never tried it until now... love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by petty188

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have a combination skin type. This product is a great product but, it have a bad smell and it also so expensive. I would rather buy the one from philosophy...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a packet sample of this from Sephora, being that I LOVE Fresh products, I thought I'd automatically love this too. Well, I was wrong..I really didnt like this whatsoever. The smell is overpowering and reminds me of a jar of dill pickles, I love pickles but not to wash my face with them...

It has no lather, which is ok....supposedly lather is drying although I prefer my tried and true HG oil of olay foaming facial cleaners to this. On top of the awful spell and consistency, I didnt even feel that it was doing a good job at cleaning off my makeup and other gunk on my face from the entire day.

I'll have to pass on this one...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by missmgb

I got the travel size in beauty to go at Sephora. I heard such good things about it and thought I would give it a try. I have never had acne, only a couple zits here and there and the occasional breakout. I got a few zits on my cheeks a couple days after trying it and thought it was normal after switching cleansers. They weren't that big so I was not alarmed. Four days after using this cleanser, I full on broke out, at least 10 zits in very close proximity to each other, all over my chin. I have never had this many zits at a time, let alone piled so closely together. On top of the breakout, it smells awful and it does not foam or lather and it does not feel like it is cleaning my face. It felt tight and dry afterwards.