December 19, 2014 | 1407 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't tried using this under my eyes because I'm afraid that it may settle into fine lines, but it works beautifully to cover any red spots on my face. It's really flawless and it only takes a tiny amount to cover any problem area. I ordered a sample size of it and I expect it to last a looong time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by w1lk1ns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer goes on really smoothly and makes the dark spots under my eyes and red around my nose disappear. This is my favorite concealer. Definitely worth a try at such a cheap price. I can't think of a bad thing to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by TYFFANI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this one in my second sample kit. Its perfect for my under eye darkness. Since I quit using BE I dont get many breakouts to cover. The Pearl beige I tried first was much too light for me. I gave it to a friend, and she loves it. This one's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff for a while and I really like it. Recently my skin has been doing pretty well so I don't need a whole lot of concealer or foundation and this stuff is perfect it you don't have flaky dry skin or super oily skin. I use it over my dark circles with my concealer brush and this blends them away very nicely. The shade is perfect for me (NC 25) and doesn't cause me any skin problems like clogged pores or irritation. It would be good for people with sensitive skin. Just be careful if you wear contacts and apply this close to your eyes, the loose powder can fly into them and make them a bit gunky. This stuff also washes off nicely with a gentle skin cleanser. I think a cream/liquid based concealer would give more coverage if that's what your looking for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

I am not sure how to review this. It is very nice for setting my Mac concealer and works really well if I need extra coverage. On it's own it doesn't do a thing. So, don't expect it to do much on it's own.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Shamisen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very orange. More orange than NW20 and that stuff turns orange on my jaw badly. Intensive light is a much better match for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Jolly_C

This concealer is a great improvement over the Sunlight Concealer. The multi-tasking concealer is good for counteracting the yellowish cast the Sunlight Concealer can sometimes give: After applying the Sunlight Concealer, just dab a little bit of Multi-tasking over and blend gently. I would have given this concealer a 4, but it is way too pink for my olive skin. I think the Multi-tasking foundation in intensive is a better choice, since, for some reason, it's a more neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by modestmaya

I ordered the free sample kit, and also got the mini kabuki brush.

My skin is sensitive and I had never tried any other mineral or powdered foundations... but I wont need to, because this stuff is amazing!

It goes on smooth, fills in and covers all the blemishes - and doesnt feel heavy at all. My skin is left feeling soft and smooth. It blends beautifully!!!!!!

I will order this again and again - for the price of $3 shipping, you cant afford NOT to give it try!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Nelliebelle1197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very drying and settled into the lines under my eyes and made me look about 60. L'oreal's mineral concealer is still the best I have found.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by masaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's hard to believe a mineral and powder concealer can conceal my blemishes so naturally. Since it's in powder form, it easy to buff away the extra and blend it to the skin. I like to use this in my under-eyes but find it to somewhat settle in my fine lines. It lasts decently long, but the throughout the day. Best of all, it's very cheap.