Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 5/3/2011 11:37:00 PM

I keep this in my rotation and use it 2-3 times a week. No breakouts- just glowy, hydrated skin. I previously used the oily-skin lotion version of this (came in a bottle with a pump) in my twenties and had to stop because it caused breakouts. Now in my late thirties, the cream version works very well for me.

on 3/29/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I first discovered this on youtube by Pixiwoo. It is unbelievable the changes. In one weak of usage, my skin was very clear, very perfect. I was even doing some research on Internet to see if there was some chemicals in it. I haven't found anything.
I do have good skin but since few months I was broking out with my usual Khiel's ultra moisturizer. (I've been using this for years).
I bought the version for mixed complexions because summer is coming but I the rich version had a really nice texture. Will definetly buy it for next winter. Highly recommend it. If you want results fast, this is pretty effective!

on 2/21/2011 4:41:00 PM

This was the first product I have ever bought in terms of a facial moisturizer. Considering that I have no products to put this product against, I am only giving it 4 stars. I love how it has a delicate cucumber scent, and is very soft. When used in conjunction with other facial regimen products (I use a full Estee Lauder line), I think this product is a great moisturizer and leaves my skin super soft and silky smooth. I don't know if the SPF 15 is going to be enough since I live in AZ where it is sunny almost constantly, but it will definitely help. This does moisturize, smooth, soften, and help to protect from the sun.

on 2/17/2011 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice moisturizer. Even though its for normal/combination, I can still use it even though I'm oily. It is very refreshing and feels nice on the skin, and has the anti-oxidant SPF protection. The price point is nice too, only $49 in Canada.

I really liked how light this cream was, however it moisturized beautifully! I think this is perfect for year round cream! :) No post-lotion-greasiness present, however THIS IS NOT ENOUGH SPF FOR ANYONE!!!

on 2/15/2011 2:27:00 PM

This cream is just lovely. I use it in the morning under my makeup, and then at night with the EL repair serum. I love its consistency and I love the cucumber smell. It behaves very well underneath my makeup and give my skin a dewy glow, leaving it soft for the whole day. Need I say more?

on 1/14/2011 2:32:00 PM

I wish the SPF were just a little higher, like SPF30, but other than that I love this cream. I buy the "for dry skin" version, which works better for my 35+ skin; if I were younger, I'd get the regular version. This is a nice cream and packed full of antioxidants. I might buy the lotion next time, since it has a pump bottle and you don't have to dig your finger into a cream jar (not so sanitary!), but overall this is a wonderful product, reasonably priced (especially when compared with similar products that are sold for twice as much or more!) and I have repurchased several times.

on 12/23/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had been using Yes to Carrots and my normal/dry skin was LOVING when I switched to Day Wear!! I had hesitated because of the price, but I can see AND feel the difference from my approx $20 moisturizer! When I applied it for the first night after washing my face, my skin felt so comforted and looked plumped up the next morning. My skin no longer looks dehydrated and dull. Not to mention, the smell is beautiful. And this under my EL DW is a DREAM!!
UPDATE 4/18/11: The effects of this faded due to the jar packaging. Also, I read the ingredients list after not being able to get rid of a horrid dry patch on my chin. It has petrolatum in it! If I'm going to pay over $40 for 1.7 oz, I would expect better ingredients with moisturizing properties considering I got the "dry" formula. Maybe the combo one in a pump has better ingredients, but I doubt it would be moisturizing enough. -1 point for packaging and -1 point for crappy ingredient.

on 10/15/2010 12:34:00 PM

I had been using this product for what seems like forever. Then I turned 43 and I suddenly started breaking out from it!! I don't know if they changed the formula or what happened, but I have tried repeatedly to use this again (since I had several jars of it) and each time my cheeks break out and black heads appear the next day. I have not changed my cleanser nor anything else in my routine, but suddenly I can no longer wear my long-time favorite moisturizer! I even tried not taking my daily vitamins thinking maybe that was the problem, but that didn't help, either. Does anyone know if they changed this product??? I'm now in search of a new favorite and right now I'm using Lancome Renergie, but it's a bit pricey.

Would you like comedone-covered skin? If you answered yes, then feel free to purchase this overpriced melted-plastic-in-a-jar. I love Estee Lauder mascaras (am currently using Double Wear Zero Smudge). But I felt so strongly about this supposed "skin-care" product that I must write to warn others! Ater one application I am now still in the process of getting my skin back to pre-application condition. This cream caused sudden redness and plastic-looking skin, but in addition made my face all bumpy with hardened and elevated comedones. Also made skin very shiny and yuck. From my subjective experience, I urge you to NOT buy this toxic topical goo. Do not be deceived by the nice packaging and smell.