Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 7.7%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 4/13/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I've been using this tinted moisturizer for about a year; which means it's top on my HG list!

First I apply a pea size amount to my face along with my other moisturzer and then apply concealer. Next I squeeze a dime size amount and use a stippling brush to give an airbrush effect.

I have got to say, this gives indeed a natural look for me! I'm extremely happy with it and already bought another one just a few days ago.

NOTE: My last one lasted for a year and a half :).

on 4/12/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love how this first goes on...so easy, looks very natural but still covers. However....I think I'm just too oily....after 4 hours it starts separating and melting off my face. I'm not knocking the product though...it's just my skin. If my skin ever does start chaning and getting drier...I'd definitely repurchase.

on 4/12/2010 2:03:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer as a foundation. I have never used a tinted moisturizer so I wanted to try this one, and with its cheap price, I had nothing to lose. So while I ended up loving it, I just find it very ironic that it doesn't moisturize.

I love that it squirts so easily out of its container. And it provides medium coverage. Honestly, this product gives you more coverage than Wet N Wild's Intuitive Primer + Foundation.

This is a product that I use when I'm on a time crunch and just want to make sure that I can get something on my face before I head out the door. Topped with a powder it can work as an all day foundation that stays on all day. Even before I started wearing powder, I fell in love with this since generally liquid products on my face make me super oily, and this one does not.

If you buy this product just be sure to put on your normal everyday moisturizer, and then top with this. I find it easiest to blend and spread when my face is moisturized, and since this product doesn't moisturize, you'll definitely need your moisturizer:)

on 4/12/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Another WnW gem! I have been using this Tinted Moisturizer for quite some time. I have tried lots of HE TM's with no luck. Seems that most oxidize or just don't last. I am very happy to say that for under $4.00 I found a product that is easy to apply and makes my skin look perfect. Skip all the tools for application - this formula works best applied with your fingers. I use this color fall, winter and early spring and switch to the next one for summer when I have little color. I have repeatedly repurchased this and will continue to do so. I am a product junking so no doubt I will try others in between but its great to know this old standby is available at the drug store for about what nice latter would cost me.

on 3/31/2010 5:46:00 PM

This stuff is awesome- I can't beleive what a good quality product you get for the price. The one downfall for me is that the lightest colour is still a bit too dark for my pale skin. But it's not so bad so I do wear it on occasion anyways. If they made a lighter colour I'd buy this forever. I'm hoping the shade might be perfect for summer though.

I still like it better than every other foundation or tinted moisturizer I've ever tried...

on 3/22/2010 7:16:00 PM

Love it, love it, love it! Was so surprised that this is a cheap-ola Wet N' Wild product. My skin is on the fair side and this color actually gives it a nice glow without looking fake. It also covers wonderfully for a product described as "sheer" on the bottle. MAC users will be pleased to know that tis product, when paired with a dusting of Studio Fix, makes skin look flawless. Bravo, Wet N' Wild!

Update - broke me out after a week and had ot stop using it. I looked at the tube and found out that it has avobenzone in it - which does me no good as my skin is sensitive. However, if some ladies have similar problems try Jane Aquceuticals - it's similar to WNW TM but does not have AB or mineral oil in it.

on 3/2/2010 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I was always scared of WnW products, because I had a bad experience with their lip products (still won't go near em lol). After I read some reviews on here I picked it up. . . apparently it is a new product here in my area. I don't really like the packaging, (as in prettiness) but I do like the foundation spout is very small and doesn't make a mess. The tinted moisturizer itself has an SPF and smells like a moisturizer. It doesn't really moisturize, but provides a very NATURAL even skintone that doesn't get gummy like other TMs. It is easy to apply with fingers or otherwise and the price is acceptable! I am enjoying this and most importantly -- no breakouts so far!
**Update** This product breaks me out in small pimples whenever I use it! It must be a cheap ingredients. If you have sensitive skin I skip this unless you want breakouts!

on 2/28/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Affordable, light, almost matte and extraordinary coverage and duration. Wear a good moisturizer before applying so that application is easier.

EDIT: Down to 3 lippies because it dries me out.

on 1/22/2010 1:27:00 AM

Works great, gives just the right amount of coverage I need and doesn't dry out my skin or make me look flaky like powdered foundation does. It's inexpensive, easily accessible and is overall a great product.

on 1/21/2010 6:19:00 AM

LOVE THIS!!!! As a recessionista, I'm always on the lookout for affordable things that do the job. I tried using a foundation brush with this, but it left streaks. However, goes on perfectly with my fingers! It ends up looking quite matte and smooth. Great for the days I just need to rush out the house :] I do wish it was available in higher spf, but I can always layer some under it. THANKS MUAers!!!