October 23, 2014 | 1975 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

Another WnW gem! I have been using this Tinted Moisturizer for quite some time. I have tried lots of HE TM's with no luck. Seems that most oxidize or just don't last. I am very happy to say that for under $4.00 I found a product that is easy to apply and makes my skin look perfect. Skip all the tools for application - this formula works best applied with your fingers. I use this color fall, winter and early spring and switch to the next one for summer when I have little color. I have repeatedly repurchased this and will continue to do so. I am a product junking so no doubt I will try others in between but its great to know this old standby is available at the drug store for about what nice latter would cost me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Zigggy

This stuff is awesome- I can't beleive what a good quality product you get for the price. The one downfall for me is that the lightest colour is still a bit too dark for my pale skin. But it's not so bad so I do wear it on occasion anyways. If they made a lighter colour I'd buy this forever. I'm hoping the shade might be perfect for summer though.

I still like it better than every other foundation or tinted moisturizer I've ever tried...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Love it, love it, love it! Was so surprised that this is a cheap-ola Wet N' Wild product. My skin is on the fair side and this color actually gives it a nice glow without looking fake. It also covers wonderfully for a product described as "sheer" on the bottle. MAC users will be pleased to know that tis product, when paired with a dusting of Studio Fix, makes skin look flawless. Bravo, Wet N' Wild!

Update - broke me out after a week and had ot stop using it. I looked at the tube and found out that it has avobenzone in it - which does me no good as my skin is sensitive. However, if some ladies have similar problems try Jane Aquceuticals - it's similar to WNW TM but does not have AB or mineral oil in it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I was always scared of WnW products, because I had a bad experience with their lip products (still won't go near em lol). After I read some reviews on here I picked it up. . . apparently it is a new product here in my area. I don't really like the packaging, (as in prettiness) but I do like the foundation spout is very small and doesn't make a mess. The tinted moisturizer itself has an SPF and smells like a moisturizer. It doesn't really moisturize, but provides a very NATURAL even skintone that doesn't get gummy like other TMs. It is easy to apply with fingers or otherwise and the price is acceptable! I am enjoying this and most importantly -- no breakouts so far!
**Update** This product breaks me out in small pimples whenever I use it! It must be a cheap ingredients. If you have sensitive skin I skip this unless you want breakouts!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Affordable, light, almost matte and extraordinary coverage and duration. Wear a good moisturizer before applying so that application is easier.

EDIT: Down to 3 lippies because it dries me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by OnTheGlow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great, gives just the right amount of coverage I need and doesn't dry out my skin or make me look flaky like powdered foundation does. It's inexpensive, easily accessible and is overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:19:00 AM More reviews by joannahuang5

LOVE THIS!!!! As a recessionista, I'm always on the lookout for affordable things that do the job. I tried using a foundation brush with this, but it left streaks. However, goes on perfectly with my fingers! It ends up looking quite matte and smooth. Great for the days I just need to rush out the house :] I do wish it was available in higher spf, but I can always layer some under it. THANKS MUAers!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kelly3kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite TM/foundation. I have pretty dry skin and I wear this on top of my daily moisturizer. I have tried so many different brands from high end to drugstore and I think this is as good as any high end out there. It has more coverage the a TM but spreads easily and lasts so long on my face. I also mix this with the Sun kissed in the summer. HG

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few TMs and like this one the best. In a nutshell it does what I need it to: evens out my skin, has SPF, add a little moisture, is easy to apply and blend, and lasts long enough for my needs. This shade might be a teensy bit dark for my NC20-25 skin tone, but it's not unwearable like the Nude shade, which was light and pinkish compared to this. Price is right and it doesn't cause breakouts, so I have no major complaints and have repurchased a few times now. While it's not my favorite foundation, it's one I always have on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by bobo36

i just received that product today.. i tried it on. it did not feel too cakey. its quite thick for a tinted moisturizer. not very moisturizing but light to medium coverage. but you have to set it with loose powder, because it stained on my clothes bad. but with powder it was ok. i recommend to put it on a clean face in the morning with no moisturizer on. with moisturizer on and then the WNW tinted moisturizer, it just feels a bit heavy for me. just my opinion though. the packaging is soo small and cute.. it fits in my purse and make up bag soo easily..its soo cute.. ovearll i like it. its cheap so the quality is not as good as estee lauder or laura mercier but its alright.it can hold its own.