July 30, 2014 | 992 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

This color is so beautiful. It's also thick enough that I can get away with just one coat if I'm in a big hurry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kami8610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous color! This is now my go to red and I already own OPI's not really a waitress.

This is a deeeep, silky ruby red. Perfect if you are looking for a bright bold red and also perfect if you want a more vivid dimensional red.

It also has flecks of glitter in it but it isnt over the top. If you havent tried this shade...try it!

It really is like Dorothy's heels :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by darcielea

Goes on great and is my favorite red

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What can I say about this polish that hasn't been said yet? Pretty much nothing. Man it is the most gorgeous glittery red I've ever seen! I love it so much! I wear this polish when I am feeling in a party mood, it's perfect for a night on the town or just a night in front of the tube relaxing. If they ever discontinue it I'll be very sad, and need to get a back up bottle so I don't run out! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Arisainwonderland

An absolutely beautiful color! The red and glitter can go well for almost any occasion. Please note, when you apply on the color it looks slightly pinkish. However, when lady taught me that in order to achieve the true Ruby Slippers color, apply a GOLD base underneath it. It looks stunning!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by laureg

So pretty! Not for everyday, but as a special occasion polish it is beautiful! I also like that it is a bit of a darker red, and it avoids having a blatant Christmas look to it. I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsprawln

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fun, party polish! Looks great on it's own, or with a black shatter over the top. great consistency, and not too sparse on the glitter either which is a pain with some polishes.
Definately in my top 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red with red glitters, not too dark and perfect for Valentine's Day. It looks especially pretty under sunlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was underwhelmed at first, but after wearing it for a while, the glitter really is stunning. A beautiful red, too, comparable to OPI's Vodka and Caviar, which I love. Fantastic wear as with all CGs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

This was the perfect red for Christmas time... very festive! It would probably have to be my favourite red. It really is the perfect glitter polish as it doesn't have to be put over the top of another colour. Definitely will always have to have one in my collection.