Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This perfume is definitely one of my favourites!! I recieved this for my birthday and am already on my 3rd bottle!!!!!!!!!!!! It has a sort of spicy and tangy scent when you first spray it, but after around 10 minutes, that changes into a sweet, cotton candy smell. I always get complimented whenever I wear this and I highly recommend it to you if you like very sweet scents.

on 6/18/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this on a whim and usually im all about Dior and Chanel perfumes but this has actually turned into one of my favorites I get many compliments on it and it's so refreshing and sweet. Some floral tones but more sugary sweet type of scent.love love love

on 6/12/2012 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing gourmand with amazing lasting power and sillage. Loves it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite perfumes I own. I brought it at Marshall's for $25 and I can't get enough! It's a nice gourmet scent (seriously smells like a cupcake!) with notes of kiwi, white chocolate, lychee, orchid, musk, quince, and jasmine. I would recommend this for anyone (especially younger girls) who want a nice celebrity fragrance.

on 6/9/2012 5:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I wore this for a couple of weeks when first getting into perfumes about 18 years old, I initially liked it, it was fun, sparkly and to me a little quirky as I have never been a 'girly girl'. I quickly went off it, it started to make me feel sick in much the same way having 8-10 sugars in my cups of tea as a child has totally put me off sugar in my beverages. I think of this as something I had to get out of my system, everyone needs to make mistakes in order to learn and move forward (there was Ghost Sweetheart not long after but it was a gift it DOES NOT COUNT!) I am now repulsed by this fragrance, I could pick it out a mile off and cannot bare to be in close proximity to the wearer for too long. It is sugary, sweet, cloying...like Barbies hangover in a bottle.

The bottle is pretty for children and tweenagers getting into perfume so 1 lippy for longevity and another for bottle design.

on 6/2/2012 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Can cupcakes & chocolate ever be a bad thing?

I admit I was a little wary of trying FANTASY - I suffer from migraines so can't wear many sweeter fragrances. However; I'm pleased to say that's not the case with FANTASY.

FANTASY opens with fruity scents of lychee, quince and kiwi. Sweet, but not sickly sweet. The fruit isn't as overpowering in it's sweetness as FANTASY's flanker Midnight Fantasy, so if you don't like that it's still worth testing this.

The key note of vanilla cupcake lingers from the heart to the base, giving FANTASY a lovely warmth that whispers "come closer" to passers by - making this perfect for people who work in public based settings as you'll seem even more approachable.

Of cause; FANTASY is also superb for when you're feeling flirty ;)

The fact that this is in a pink, diamonte studded bottle and has the name Britney Spears attached makes this seem like just another 'tween' release, but I think women of any age can wear this.
In fact, I think FANTASY is a modern classic in the making!!

Scent notes: lychee, quince, kiwi, vanilla cupcake, jasmine, white chocolate, creamy musk, orris root, and woods.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this perfume for a mere $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart. On the hunt for a nice subtle, sweet and sexy scent, I picked it up.
I really love this perfume! It's musky but sweet at the same time, and with my body chemistry I think it smells lovely. My boyfriend also loves the scent on me, especially when I spray it in my hair.
The only downfall is that it doesn't stay a very long ago... 6 hours and I need to reapply if I want it to stick to me.

on 5/3/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this product was very attractive overall, however the smell was pleasant for awhile, but it is a very constant striaght smell.. and i dont like that about it. it gets boring after awhile.. and it is not very strong.. so much is needed to even smell decent.

on 5/3/2012 11:13:00 AM

Firstly, I'm not a teenager, nor a Britney Spears fan. I also didn't think in a million years i would be wearing a perfume with Britney Spears name on it! I admit it, i was a bit of a snob!

But the perfume itself is divine! Its sweet, flowery and just beautiful.

I usually use more citrus fragrances such as Aqua di Goia, D&G Light Blue etc, but recently wanted something different.

If you want pretty, feminine, sweet, and kinda like candy, this is it!

on 4/27/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love loveeee this perfume! I bought a mock version of it years ago, and always had a hard time finding the actual thing for a reasonable price! I found it at Walmart for close to $50 but I wasn't going to pay that for it. I finally stumbled across it at Winners and bought the 50mL for $24.99!
It has such a feminine, sweet smell. I get compliments on it all the time. Good lasting power, beautiful light scent. Just a great perfume :)

Popular Fragrances