April 21, 2014 | 1095 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells like a bowl of freshly sliced kiwi with luscious creamy white chocolate melted on top. Really delicious stuff, and it makes for a great casual scent that works in most seasons (wouldn't wear it on hot days though). Amazing longevity and projection. I love fragrances and have plenty, everything from the high-end to low-end, and this is the perfume that gets me the most compliments (especially from men). It's inexpensive and the scent lingers around you all day. I adore the body lotion as well. It may not be my favorite scent in my collection, but I like it alot, a whole lot! It's just too bad that so many women/girls wear it! If it wasn't for its immense popularity, I would be wearing it more often and probably even make it a signature scent. In my opinion, this is the best scent in Britney's line of fragrances, I actually disliked Midnight Fantasy (too syrupy and artificial) and felt indifferent towards the other two Fantasies. The original Fantasy is just perfect. I'd like to add that I also find the bottles in the Fantasy range super adorable :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

Love this perfume! its so playful and girly. its super sweet with fruity notes to it and a vanilla dry down. its very bakery and cupcakey to me, which i love. the bottle is also super cute. i would say that mature people might prefer this fragrance less as it is very young smelling. but nothing wrong if you do like it! one of the best britney fragrances she made.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by tenaiamaree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is absolutely something i would buy over and over again! I was totally pleased with the results I got from it, it smells exactly like cotton candy and vanilla sugar mixed together! i just finished my bottle of it, cannot wait to get another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bleuciel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's delicious. This was a blind buy from a British website, as that was the cheapest I could find it. I did a lot of research and after reading reviews here, on fragrantica and various blogs I decided I simply needed for this spring :D It came in a small size bottle (30ml) with a shower gel and body lotion - 50 ml each.

On first spray I smell a berry-like fruit and a ton of alcohol. The alcohol dies immediately and a sugary cotton-candy-like concoction comes in. Ten minutes in, I smell berry fruit and sugary stuff. Half an hour later, some type of sweet/intense smelling flower(s) appear(s). I can't pinpoint it/them exactly, I don't even know if it's one flower or more, but it's definitely a flower of the likes of gardenia, lily, jasmine, orchid - the kind that smell sweet but very strong. A few hours later, something powdery can also be felt. The sugary concoction, sweet flowers and powdery note last until the very end.

The perfume is very sweet and strong upon application, so be careful. Spray less than usual or you'll be likely to get a headache. The drydown is delicious, the powdery note gives it that comfy 'come and hug me' appeal. Three sprays should last you the entire day. I spray my hair and I can still feel it the next day, it's crazy with such a cheap fragrance!

It's not sophisticated and it's not refined and it's STRONG, and yet I like it. I'm not even in the age demographic, but I don't care. I'll use till I get sick of it :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i actually dont have this i have a dupe that smells exactly the same. i like it. its candy sweet. but can be overpowering if you spray too much

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Taylaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Britney Spears's Fantasy Perfume! I'd consider this my signature scent, I wear this the most out of my perfume collection. It's sweet - reminiscent of candy and floral accents yet very fruity. It's not too strong in my case, but perfumes react to everyone's body differently. As long as you know how to apply perfume properly you shouldn't have an issue; too many times people drown themselves in perfume and then try to blame the perfume for the headache-inducing smell. I apply a spay to the neck and a spray to the wrist - and the scent lasts all day irresistibly! I receive compliments all the time, a lot of people love it - men and women alike! It's truly delicious. Enjoy. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a little ashamed to say I really enjoy this perfume! There, I'm out of the closet! lol Yes, it's Britney Spears, the packaging is cheesy, and it's super sweet, but I really like it! It is so bad that I'm 26 and I like it? Everyone says this is for teens, and I agree, but I just love smelling sweet. I love Pink Sugar. So sue me. I came home with it on my wrists after trying it out at the store. My husband was like, "You smell amazing. What is that?" He just kept saying how good I smelled. Anything that makes me AND my husband happy is a good thing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fantasy is my favorite out of the Britney Spears perfumes. It has a cute bottle and is pretty cheap. It smells really nice, kind of fruity with vanilla. I feel as though I've outgrown it though, it just comes off as a really 'young' scent to me. It would be good for a pre-teen/teenager.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever had. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. A previous reviewer said that "this isn't as bad as you would think, & the staying power is phenomenal."....That's the problem, that this nasty smell STAYS with you all day long. (Sorry, but that just cracks me up). I wish my perfumes that actually smell good had the staying power that this has. I don't know how so many people like this perfume, everyone I know can't stand the smell of this. But, I guess there's something for everyone. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this ever again. Waste of money.