July 23, 2014 | 1452 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I found this perfume for a mere $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart. On the hunt for a nice subtle, sweet and sexy scent, I picked it up.
I really love this perfume! It's musky but sweet at the same time, and with my body chemistry I think it smells lovely. My boyfriend also loves the scent on me, especially when I spray it in my hair.
The only downfall is that it doesn't stay a very long ago... 6 hours and I need to reapply if I want it to stick to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LoveFadia

this product was very attractive overall, however the smell was pleasant for awhile, but it is a very constant striaght smell.. and i dont like that about it. it gets boring after awhile.. and it is not very strong.. so much is needed to even smell decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by limeyNYC

Firstly, I'm not a teenager, nor a Britney Spears fan. I also didn't think in a million years i would be wearing a perfume with Britney Spears name on it! I admit it, i was a bit of a snob!

But the perfume itself is divine! Its sweet, flowery and just beautiful.

I usually use more citrus fragrances such as Aqua di Goia, D&G Light Blue etc, but recently wanted something different.

If you want pretty, feminine, sweet, and kinda like candy, this is it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Love love loveeee this perfume! I bought a mock version of it years ago, and always had a hard time finding the actual thing for a reasonable price! I found it at Walmart for close to $50 but I wasn't going to pay that for it. I finally stumbled across it at Winners and bought the 50mL for $24.99!
It has such a feminine, sweet smell. I get compliments on it all the time. Good lasting power, beautiful light scent. Just a great perfume :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was in the market for a good perfume with heavy notes in jasmine. Perfumania was having a sale and I decided to drop in and test out a few. The lady picked out Chloe by Chloe, Kim kardashian, and then this. Well I really didn't expect it to be this heavy in jasmine, and at first I thought it was sugary sweet.. like her. But when I took my testing strips with me... I couldn't stop sniffing this one! Something about it is alluring and just fun to put on. The jasmine reminds me of bvlgari jasmin noir and the top note sweetness reminds me of something really sweet. I bought this 20% off for the bigger bottle. For some reason I enjoy putting this on every day... more and more. Also, this fragrance has been notorious for attracting men. I've gotten compliments like, "You smell good, Please come to bed with me tonight"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by EmyPlante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've been given a sample of this 5 years ago on my birthday and liked it back in the day. My opinion has changed a great deal since then! I'm a perfume lover but this one has become overrated in my opinion. It sickens me! Most girls I know who wear this scent are bimbos, I guess this has negatively influenced my opinion as well. Never purchased this product and probably never will.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells like a bowl of freshly sliced kiwi with luscious creamy white chocolate melted on top. Really delicious stuff, and it makes for a great casual scent that works in most seasons (wouldn't wear it on hot days though). Amazing longevity and projection. I love fragrances and have plenty, everything from the high-end to low-end, and this is the perfume that gets me the most compliments (especially from men). It's inexpensive and the scent lingers around you all day. I adore the body lotion as well. It may not be my favorite scent in my collection, but I like it alot, a whole lot! It's just too bad that so many women/girls wear it! If it wasn't for its immense popularity, I would be wearing it more often and probably even make it a signature scent. In my opinion, this is the best scent in Britney's line of fragrances, I actually disliked Midnight Fantasy (too syrupy and artificial) and felt indifferent towards the other two Fantasies. The original Fantasy is just perfect. I'd like to add that I also find the bottles in the Fantasy range super adorable :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is disgusting. More than that, this fragrance and it's cult following give perfumes a bad name. This fragrance is a vile mess of vanilla and flowers. It's packaging is the most tacky I have ever seen. It is coveted by teeny boppers and by old ladies trying to 'make themselves feel younger'-yet surprisingly generally well tolerated among those not belonging to the above categories. It is the type of fragrance that should make the perfume makers of today reevaluate the direction the perfume industry has taken, and hopefully not drive it into olfactory suicide.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

Love this perfume! its so playful and girly. its super sweet with fruity notes to it and a vanilla dry down. its very bakery and cupcakey to me, which i love. the bottle is also super cute. i would say that mature people might prefer this fragrance less as it is very young smelling. but nothing wrong if you do like it! one of the best britney fragrances she made.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by tenaiamaree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is absolutely something i would buy over and over again! I was totally pleased with the results I got from it, it smells exactly like cotton candy and vanilla sugar mixed together! i just finished my bottle of it, cannot wait to get another one.