December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by mspongebobm1217

Ok, so I have bleached my hair and toned it to get it to a beautiful almost platinum blonde(ew with no yellow) :) So i read up good reviews on the shampoo and let me tell you that it does live up to its reputation. Just a dime size of this on my hand (DIME) acts as if u loaded your hand with shampoo lol. It lathers great and smells great and when my frizzy hair air - dried, well i had less frizz and wow how soft and shiny! I did not use the conditioner cuz at the store where i got it they had no more but just the shampoo did me wonders so i can only imagine how good the conditioner will be. I suggest you look on ebay or amazon or even a marshalls or tj maxx or ross cuz it was about $15 just the shampoo and was not the big size! But i def. do reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This, along with the Dumb Blonde conditioner, is the only set that I have ever been really enthusiastic about. I have used them for about two years. Since I started using this set on my hair, it has grown out to a length that I have never, ever been able to achieve (it has ALWAYS fallen out/broken off once it got past my shoulders). I attribute it to the Dumb Blonde shampoo/conditioner. They are a rich combo, but they work for me. Love them. Oh, I buy them when I can find them at TJ Maxx or Ross. You can find them at Nordstrom Rack, too, I believe. I don't pay full price, ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this with and without the dumb blonde conditioner, and it's good. I wash twice when I wash my hair, and I found that a walnut sized amount of shampoo is enough to wash my 60 cm long, straight, blonde hair. Value is great. I also found that it works well on its own without conditioner, my hair is still easily detangled (and normally it isn't without conditioner) and feels soft and nourished.

But I must say, the scent is a VERY strong artificial bubble-gum kind of smell and worst of all, for those of us who don't like it: it lingers!

If it wasn't for the smell, I would repurchase. But I'm looking for a sulphate-free alternative and might look into the S-factor, since the performance of this product was good.

When buying the big bottles in their tween duos, the price is great too. A set of shampoo and conditioner lasts me at least 6 months, my hair is about 55-60 cms root to tip and I wash it twice every two to three days.

Would MAYBE repurchase, but without the conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This shampoo is meant for coloured-hair. It's supposed to help preserve the colour of dyed hair and in addition to moisturise it.

HOWEVER, it did nothing of those to me. It made me hair very squeaky..... you know its one of those shampoos that made you feel as though you used dish-washing liquid instead of shampoo. Weird.

Only good thing is has quite a pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by HunnyTanned

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 2 days ago at shoppers drug mart, it was in the clearance isle for $3!! i was in shock since it was regularly 15.99 so i grabbed the last two bottles. and i really feel like i got quite a steal! my hair has never felt so soft and looked so shiny and volumized at the same time and just looked EXTREMELY healthy afterword's! i have NEVER used a shampoo SOO awesome in my LIFE and I've tried TONS of brands! im so glad i got the last two bottles *heheh lucky me!*... Anyways i would defiantly recommend this to anyone who has fine hair & split ends & dryness & has a dull complexion to your hair, i promise your hair will look radiant after you use this... keep in mind i haven't even used the conditioner to this, I've been using down under natural's fruit kicks conditioner for dry/colored hair *yea i know its not that great, but its all i have right now lol*. so i can only imagine what my hair would feel like if i had been using the dumb blonde conditioner!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfit

I love the easy pump bottle and the smell of this. I don't care at all for the shampoo. I feel like every time I use this my hair becomes a huge static mess! Also, my hair seems to get build up easily when I use this. Save your money. You can find a cheap drugstore shampoo that will treat you, and your wallet much better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by vanessauf23

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and it's just eh. I don't really hate it or love it. This is not really a helpful review I know but I just don't think it's any better than alot of drug store brands. I got tricked into buying the big bottle (damn you sales!) and will probably just use it till it runs out but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jenniferquz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really think this is one of the worst shampoos ive ever used. i have. i dont have a thick head of hair or baby fine either, i fall in the middle. i have color treated hair and medium length. ive never had so much fall out with any other shampoo or even so tangly. it was always such a pain to comb my hair out with a wide tooth comb. it made my ends even more dry. the smell doesnt bother me but you definalty have to get used to such a strong strawberry smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, I had a 30% off coupon for ULTA and they were having their liter sale so I got this and the Reconstructor Conditioner for $7 each! Too good of a deal to pass up :-) The smell is rather strong, which I like for early in the morning showers (I get up at 4:30 AM for work, ugh), it is very sweet like strawberry kiwi or something fruity like that.

Pros:
*It lathers up very well, I only need about 3/4 of a pump for my medium rather thick hair.
*It rinses out really easily and your hair feels clean after you rinse it out.
*It seems to be easy on my color treated hair

Cons:
*After I rinse it out of my hair it seems to be somewhat more tangled than with other shampoos

Overall, I feel like it was a really good buy and I am sure I will re-purchase it again :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by eurasianbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best Shampoo of all times. Great compromise between cleansing and nourishing. Lathers up wonderfully and smells divine. Pump is great. Love, love, love!!!!