TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 8/21/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Really affordable and great product! Does exactly what it's supposed to do!

on 8/13/2013 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this, the scent is amazing! I'm not sure if it made my hair look any better after straightening, but it definitely felt nicer. I don't straighten very frequently so I can't compare how it works to other heat tamers. It's incredibly easy to spray and the mist is perfect.

on 8/13/2013 4:30:00 PM

Worst hair product I've ever come across. No matter when I spray, it always makes my hair sticky and then crunchy. No matter how much or how little I spray. Worst thing about it is that if I end up in some rain, my hair turns into one sticky birdsnest..

I don't if it really does anything to protect my hair, but it does make it smoother than when I don't use anything. I think the formula has changed ever since I first bought this years ago, for the worst. Compared to another heat protectant spray I used garnier fructis) this is MUCH better. I think garnier fructis heat protection spray will do you far more damage than good, please stay away from that spray!!

I usually spray this in damp hair and wait till my hair is COMPLETELY dry and then I straighten my hair. Smooth but it tend to take the volume away from my hair and make it flat

on 7/26/2013 2:02:00 AM

When I used to straighten my hair everyday (oh how I regret that) I used to use this because I liked it the most out of all that I tried. It was very light, not sticky or drying. It had a very fresg and light scent and the spray bottle sprayed a perfect mist over my hair. I still have about half a bottle of this and I use it on the rare occasions I style my hair with heat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like this because it has great reviews but it leaves my hair feeling sticky, no matter how little I put in. And also, if I touched my hair, my hands would feel sticky too.

on 7/19/2013 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this product! I've been using it ever since I started straightening my hair, about 5 years ago. It is light, has a fairly pleasant scent, and I have not seen any damage to my hair (although I myself don't overdo the heat.) I use this before I blow dry my hair and, combined with the other products I use, it does an excellent job of protecting my thin, fine locks.

on 7/7/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go to heat protectant spray-I'm on my 3rd bottle (my 2nd bottled spilled all over my luggage while flying so make sure you securely tighten it). I got it on sale for $7 if I bought 2 from CVS. It protects my hair from the heat from my straightner and hair dryer. The only thing I dislike is the smell but it disappears after a minute.

on 6/29/2013 8:35:00 PM

Love this product. It works extremely well, has a lovely subtle scent and makes your hairstyle last forever. However, I found the nozzle hard to hold so I replaced it with a normal nozzle. I then realized the best way to use this spray is by spraying it in my palms and distributing it all over my dry hair...works very well this way and it coats the entire hair evenly...try this method next time !

Product smells GREAT, and makes your hair super soft! I love it, it protects against heat pretty well too. One con, however is the packaging. The handel/lever thing broke and I had to switch it out with another sprayer.

Popular Styling Products