August 23, 2014 | 1607 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by yg4157

Accidently bought the EDP at sephora yesterday. Black bottle black box right? WRONG! Black bottle PINK box is the EDP! OOPS! The EDP remindes me too much of Clinique Happy. Lasting power is great, however, the scent is not the same as the EDT. The EDP will go back to sephora as an exchange for the much softer and sweeter EDT the BF picked out! Now I'll finally have a scent he LOVES!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Sampled NR EDP today. It went on very floral. I was expecting more musk, but just got a lot of floral. It was clean, but the amount that was sprayed on me made it offensive. It dried down to sanitary napkins on me.

The packaging is ok. Long lasting.

Would not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Trine20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the design of NR for her, especially the pink bottle. The fragrance is nice, musky and floral, but too floral for me. I think that the EdT version of NR for her has more edge and is deeper than the EdP version, that's why I prefer the EdT. Both versions are indeed somewhat unique but will never manage to range amongst my top ten fragrances.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by alzee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rip open box from Sephora...
Find perfume sample...
Spritz...
Breath in...

YEUCHHH!!!!

Scrub wrists off with soap and water.

Those who have said this scent is reminiscent of Grandma's perume are SPOT ON.
This is just dreadful to me. Sweet, heavy and musky. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by rachchen

Went through a bottle of this in one month. Yes, I absolutely loved it. It's not a dramatically different scent to the EDT in the black bottle, but it just flirtier and more innocent because of the floral notes. The drydown is pretty much similar to the EDT. I love this as a comfort scent, and it's also incredibly sexy. I wear it for work, sleep and everything else in between. Staying power and sillage is pretty much the same as the EDT. Love in a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by BebeQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i prefer the EDT over the EDP... EDT smells more attractive, more personality... EDP has something missing... that made it a little over musky for me, actually reminds me of ginger... but after reading the reviews in here, i am going to give this another try coz it is the first initial spritz that i dont like... most love the drydown of it... hmmm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually just tried this fragrance at Nordy's today and have mixed feelings about it. It smells very sophisticated in an older woman type of way. I like the dry down a whole lot more than when first sprayed. The scent of it kept nawing at me and I couldn't figure out why it smelled so familiar and then it hit me! It smells like Kiehls Original Musk! Although I am 37 this fragrance is still too old for me. I'm just not sure I could stand to wear it everyday. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I also think it smells a bit masculine.
UPDATE: I think I've been sold! I changed my mind I do like it after all. I got two very generous samples of the EDP and a small sample of the Musc Oil. I've been wearing it for a couple of days now. Well, when my husband got close he said mmmm...that smells good. So let's just say he REALLY liked it A LOT tee hee. The only thing that is keeping me from getting it is the very hefty price tag. Oh...wait a minute my b-day is coming up...I know what I'll be getting :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by luv_bug

A lot of perfumistas actually seem to prefer the EDT version of NR For Her, because the EDT dries down to a more angular musk--making for a more interesting fragrance journey. But my favorite part of this scent is actually the topnotes--that sultry blend of rose and honey, just barely graced by the darkness so beloved in the EDT concentration--and I find that this version holds onto that sweet lushness for longer. The bottle for this one is blush pink, which I find appropriate for the scent. For while it is certainly sexy and thick, it is also quite proper. Somewhere, I read a review that described NR for Her as "the girl everyone only thinks is innocent," and that just about sums it up perfectly. There's a heart of darkness in this pink chypre.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I purchased the new Narciso Rodriguez For Her Body Defining Lotion and got a sample of the EDT and fell in love with both. Just ordered the EDT full size. Very sensual fragrance-blends with my chemistry. DH loves it and not too overpowering either. Will def purchase again.
PS the lotion does firm very well and smells great also.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by helen1014

okay. so here's the real deal on this fragrance. this is one of those scents you smell and think is amazing. then, you run to the store and spray it on your arm and have high hopes, and you think it smells horrid.

then you get home a couple of hours later and wonder what smells so good. this is it.

NR EDP has an amazingly sexy drydown, so when you go to try it, spray it on, walk around, and come back to buy it.

I also have the oil, and it also smells lovely, but it doesn't have great lasting power. for $150 a pop, i would go for the EDP. the EDT smells raw and funky with my body chemistry, so be sure to try the version in the pink bottle.

yum.