December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too use this as brow gel. Works great and I have no desire to try anything else - it's cheap, accessible, does the job and doesn't get flaky. Can't say I ilke how it looks on eyelashes but I don't ever go for clear mascaras on my lashes anyway so no complaints there :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This did nothing for me. I need more volume and pigment for my lashes. This did not work as a brow gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I could not find NYC's Brow Kit at my Wal-Mart for the longest time, and I was seriously running out of it. I needed something to hold my brows in place. Am I wrong, or is this just hair gel in a mascara tube? It smells like it, and it took care of the flyaways around my hairline. On my brows, it's just okay. I don't think it holds as well as the wax does. I don't like the clear bottle, because I set my brows after applying colour to them, and I can see the brush & mascara itself getting dirty as I use it more. I will buy it again if I can't find anything better to set my brows with.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so so . Nothing spectacular . Vaseline does a better job at keeping my hairs in place . This is good , just not spectacular . The formula is really wet , takes a while to dry and sometimes it wouldn't smooth out my eyebrows . I prefer to use Vaseline . Much more effective and you get more bang for your buck .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MissKassafrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow gel after I have penciled in my brows. I think this makes the pencil look much more natural and it blends everything together and holds my brows in place all day. It also defines the shape better and makes my brows really stand out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

This is such a great brow gel. It goes on quite wet and liquidy so I have to wipe quit a bit off the wand before applying it, but it still works great! It takes a little while to dry, but it dries soft, and not crunchy, and just helps to keep them nicely in place!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Lillylover100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is sensational. I love how it keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It is not irritating to my skin, and it still gets the job done. I have not tried it as a mascara, only a brow gel. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to tidy up the shape of their brows and let the shape last all day long.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Let me just start out by saying i had to laugh when i seen this. I had this in the 7 th grade because my grandma wouldnt let me wear makeup to school so i used to sneak it and wash it off when i got home since my grandma worked and i got home before her. I used this because i was tired of getting caught because i wouldnt wash the mascara off all the way or thre were some smudge left undr my eyes. So when i seen this i bought it. But anyways this stuff isnt all that great. It burned my eyes and left zits in my eyebrows. They only reason i gave this a 3 is because it made me think of all the trouble i went through to hide wearing makeup to school and i used it everyday for that reason. I lost this one day over summer break but it was okay because my grandma told me i could start wearing makeup to school in the 8 th grade. I never once thought about repurchasing this. Also i can still remember the weird smell

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honestly just needed a brow gel to keep my brows in place throughout the day, and this was the first one I saw that was pretty cheap. I like it, but I was hesitant to use it because someone said Great Lash was not Maybelline's best mascara, so...but I used this as a brow gel and it's pretty good. I'd buy it again for the low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this for keeping my eyebrows tidy. It's affordable & doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day. I have super sensitive skin, so I was really worried it would break me out around the areas I used it on, but it hasn't bothered me at all!