April 19, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chlewie

I use it only as a brow gel and it does the job well for the first hours but at the end of the day, there is definitly nothing left. No problems, it is really easy to put more on. A honest product! You can also look for ELF clear mascara wich is really similar and cost only 3$!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this around two years. I had never tried a clear mascara before, and I haven't tried one since.I love this a lot, it's great to set my brows. It takes a while to dry but it's ok. Also, sometimes in the summer I wear this as a mascara when I'm lazy lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never tired another clear mascara and I never will. This works just perfect and keeps my brows in place all day and it's great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for brows. It keeps them in place all day. I wish that it dried faster, though. I have to sit at my vanity for at least five minutes fanning my brows so that they dry! Other than that, this is a great brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I bought this as the most random buy from my haul for this week. I don't really use brow gel, and I was wondering that the hell clear mascara does. I would not use this on my lashes- it does absolutely nothing except make them look wet. But, it works great as a brow gel. Nothing too stand-outish, not too visible or shiny, and I love that it keeps my brows in place for the entire day. Definetely a must!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bows89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My best friend has used this as eyebrow gel for roughly ten years and I've been sneaking some for a few years and finally decided to buy my own tube over christmas. I LOVE this stuff and I am completely hooked to eyebrow gel now. Even when I go makeup free for a day I put on just this eyebrow gel as it completely structures my face (or so I think). My only gripe is that the packaging dispenses too much product. I was finding that I would sometimes get white spots on my brows once the product dried and I figured out that it was from the volume of product I was putting on. I now wipe the applicator off on the back of my hand before applying and, voila, the white residue on my brows is gone. My sister also uses this as brow gel on my recommendation and she was finding initially that it made her brows look "funny" which was simply because she didn't trim her brows! If you find that combing through your brows changes the shape you are used to too much I would recommend giving them a bit of a trim, you might be pleasantly surprised :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

This stuff is awesome! I use this for my brows though. I use a brow powder and I am blessed with having full brows so they can look a little untamed sometimes and this stuff does the job of holding them in place! I've never had any whitish residue, crunchiness, or irritation from this. This is an HG brow setter for me. I also use this if my mascara clumps my lashes together... this will separate them and also take a lot of the previous product off so i can do a little touch up without my lashes being clump city.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by takingbacktuesdday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Found this at my local Walgreens for about 5 bucks... Ive been using it on my brows everyday for about a year and I have'nt come close to running out! I have no problems with it, it dose'nt make my brows crunchy and tames them well! Also for my lashes, i've tried it but I prefer colored mascara so I can't put in my 2 cents there! Overall, great cheap brow gel!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although it is sold as such..don't use this product on your lashes.
Use it one your brows!
I've seen so many makeup artists whip this stuff out.
It defines and enriches color.
Cheap and effective..a no brainer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by fashion13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this mascara!!!!! i got the clear one because it was supposed to add definition while looking natural but all it did was make my lashes all droopy. it didn't hold a curl and it felt really heavy on my lashes. definitely do NOT recommend this product!!!!