October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by emmaqj

I find YSL great as a highlighter -- I use it from my cheekbone to the area beyond my eye, down my nose, and sometimes on my brown bone and around the lips. I really do think of it as a highlighter, although it does give some coverage as well. There are a huge number of highlighters out on the market today, and what I like about this one is that it is much more natural and doesn't include any of the glimmer, etc of others. It is also extremely easy to apply with its brush (I then use a separate brush to blend). I have tried it both before and after foundation, and find that before is the way to go, at least for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kristinelorraine

it's a great highlighter if you got the right match of shade on your skin. it brightens my complexion and makes my face look fresh and vibrant. i still need to use a concealer for my dark under-eye circles though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not that I don't like this product, but the smell is awful! Although it does highlight well, I truly cannot take the smell of this. Maybe I was sent an expired one perhaps? For the price, they need to make sure all are fresh, if that's the issue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Zero coverage, so it's not a concealer. Did not experience any highlighting, so it's not a highlighter. Unless you buy it in a lighter shade to highlight via color play, but you can do that with any other real concealer. This hardly even gave a tint to my under eyes and did nothing to blur imperfections where I dabbed it. Nothing light-reflecting about this. What is the point of this if it's not going to conceal or highlight? Overpriced, overhyped crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I can see why people love this stuff, the pretty gold packaging, the name brand, and the price all make you think you are getting more than you actually are! i gave in and purchased this, tried it for a week..and really didn't notice a difference! Not sure if i was given the wrong shade (im an NC35 with yellow undertones, got the #3) but it did not do much for me. It's creamy and blends nicely but it just blended into my skin and did not give me a glowy highlighted look. I was disappointed.
I think this can work for some, but not for me. For the price, it was not as awesome as i expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Blackdoll24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the 3rd time i bought this product so therefore i think i am happy with it. it coves a highlights my face in the right areas and is the correct shade for my skin.
I will be a return customer. Only complaint i wil have is that its hard to tell when its running out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Heinalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the one and only for me when it comes to higlighting! I have been using it for a decade now and I can't see me using anything else:) For some years I wore this as a concealer, which many people do, but girls: STOP IT! You don't want your "flaws" highlighted, would you? Well, I still use it under my eyes, so.. hehe..Well, it's pricey, but I use mine every day and I think it takes me about almost a year to empty it:) I highly recommend it to use under your brows, in the inner corner of your eyes, on the cheek bones, along the nose bone and over the middle of your lip. Good luck and have fun! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by saribali

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was concerned after reading reviews here that this wouldn't conceal my dark under eye circles. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised -amazed even- when I applied it for the first time. It was like some magic trick, my circles disappeared! The colour didn't even look that great on the brush, pinkish and not like my skin tone at all but there is some freaky voodoo going on in that gold cylinder because it looks amazing when blended. Great staying power on my skin as well as no emphasising the fine lines under my eyes as most concealers do. No caking either. Finally, at 45, I have found my HG under eye concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally good highlighter, thin and blends nicely, can be used on bare skin. The effect is nice but not so special that can't be achieved with other less expensive products. Will enjoy finishing/using the product but won't repurchase due to the price ($50 cdn)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by florencesophieallen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am now on my 3rd stick of this. I have dry fair skin and I use the lightest, but I don't think it matches me perfectly as it has quite pink undertones. It does look really good and a great wake me up when you apply it, but it is definitely a highlighter and not a concealer as some people may say. Simply because the consistency is so thin. The other downside is that the affect on my skin lasts just over an hour, which is terrible for a product that costs so much. After a few hours any trace of touche eclat is gone from my face. saying that, my skin isnt the best for keeping products on for some reason! it does last about 9 months to a year which is not bad i supppse. So, I did think it was great (apart from not very long lasting) until I tried collection 2000's lasting perfection concealer, which is pretty much the exact same thing but better, because it highlights and conceals, yet is thicker and longer lasting but just as natural looking. It has the same affect as YSL but just has so many better qualities. And for less than a quarter of the price I think I'll stick to that. Take it from someone who has used his product for at least 4 years on and off, I actually don't think it's worth the hype.