October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beautiful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've worn this perfume for years, its not meant to be sprayed on, just a little touch will last all day or night. Its best on women who are confident, classy and have a way about them. There are so many layers to this scent, it blooms all evening long and for as long as I've owned each bottle, the scent has never weakened or altered.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by win24

This used to be my HG perfume in the 90's. I do remember sneezing a lot when I wore it. I always got compliments on it though... I tried it again recently and I sneezed again and thought of how strong the perfume really is. I guess I just can't wear it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful is a strong aldehydic sweet floral with some vanilla in the drydown. I personally didn't enjoy being surrounded in this fragrance. Does smell classy and expensive but it's not for me. Incredible lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was kind of harsh and bitter smelling(that brought tears to my eyes almost) in the beginning, but then it dries down to a nice floral- powder scent. I think this is one of Lauder's best scents. The others stank of something old and moldy. I have the generic version. Nice for the Spring and Summer months. Update: The more I wear this, I seem to enjoy it! Great for summer! If it's not applied heavily, than this is very nice! It is harsh in the opening but than it dries down to a powdery floral scent that's crisp and light(although a bit sweet)and yet, it's also a bit citrusy. The same perfumer also made Vanderbilt, which I think smells similar to this. Also, I don't get "old lady" with this, as some have mentioned. Now, I know someone who wore this years ago and I thought it was an "older" smelling scent, but elegant. Just depends on the person I guess! In fact, on me, it smells uplifting and youthful. So, if it is a bit "old lady", than that's okay with me! I'd rather smell an "old lady" (or smell like one!) who wore this than some of those other stinkies out there because at least this smells classy, not cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This really is one of my daily perfumes. It's light and kind of musky floral, and I really like it. I don't think the smell is dated at all, even though it's been around forever. I'm into florals and orientals and can't stand fruity scents on myself, and to me Beautiful is kind of the best of both worlds. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this! ever since I was a kid. Itīs so soft and nice, itīs a classic, I do find it a bit... old lady, but still I would wear it, because itīs a very very nice, femenine fragance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by knarleighstuff

This is my all time favorite scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Glam1

Its a very strong fragrance,more for mature ladies but it has a wonderful floral smell.My mom loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Loumul

I have been wearing this product on and off for about 20 years and whenever I wear it I get compliments. Like with every perfume out there, it has to suit you, so I would recommend using a sample first to try it out to see if it blends with your own body smell. I live in Ireland and it is quite expensive but always get it for almost half price on-line. I have to say that over the last year or so, it does smell a bit different to me, whether that's me or down to the manufacturers, I don't know - but I reckon I will always have a bottle of this somewhere - it's lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This just reminds me of a cliche smell of perfume. It reminds me of something an older lady would wear. I don't like it at all. It just isn't anything special.