October 2, 2014 | 1464 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by gleenina

Pros:
pretty color
good staying power
just sticky enough
cute packaging
Cons:
you have to get using this

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I was in search of a pretty pink lip gloss that looked close to my own lip color; Pink Pop looked too loud and vibrant for that, but based on so many great reviews claiming that it doesn't apply as brightly as it looks in the tube, I couldn't resist.

What's best about this is that it can be layered. One light coating and it does just give a bit of a glow, just a hint of color. A couple more swipes and it's definitely more true to tube, which is a very bright pink leaning toward fuschia. I love that there's no shimmer, no glitter, no grit to this - it's just a smooth, creamy gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love pink ,so i had to buy this one! Nice dense pink! Almost fuschia!another favorite color of mine! Got a couple of those!want more!love them!texture is smooth,glides easily,enought pigmentation,you can see throught the lip gloss the color of the lipstick!pair well with a deep pink! Baby pink,paparazzi pink, pink champagne. Goes well with lilac,pink,beige,gold eye shadows! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pink pop is a super fun and feminine color. Depending on your skintone, it can either provide a nice pop of color or wash you out. So if you don't like cool toned, pinks, stay away. Revlon really hit it out of the park on this one. For about $6 at Target, the packaging in lovely and the color is really unique. Fairly long lasting for a lip gloss with an opaque, slightly gummy texture. I wish I could give this a 3.5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by schoenl

Simply one of the best and very affordable - the color, the consistency, the conditioning effect. My favorite colors are "Nude Lustre", "Pink Afterglow", "Pink Wisper", and "Pearl Plum". But all colors are wearable!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"really pretty hot bubble gum pink / wash of fuchsia" wrote a reviewer. great description. can be super bright, but you can apply just a little. lovely on my light skin tone. very drying, so wont buy again. cant drink with it on or or have to reapply, but thats lip gloss for you (although chanel makes one that lasts literally all day even after eating and drinking!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! It looks super bright but goes on sheer to give the perfect glow! Isn't sticky, smooth, and it moisturizes your lips! Love it and would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sharalyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really happy with this gloss! Goes on sheerer then it appears in the tube, very wearable all year long IMO and I am usually a nude lipgloss girl. I have MAC Pink Poodle too and although they are similar I like this better, & it's much cheaper (eBay $3.50 shipped). This is my first Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss but not my last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite glosses. It's my "go to" when I can't make up my mind.. It looks scary bright but applies somewhat sheer on my pigmented lips. If you want to see a photo, I have it on in my main profile photo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow Revlon, you have outdone yourself.

As a gal who usually never strays from her MAC lipglasses, I find myself reaching for this fab gloss more often than not!

Texture is smooth, gliiiiiiiiiiiiiides on our pout, doesn't feel tacky at ALL, but its NOT greasy, it's thick enough for those of us who enjoy feeling that 'pout' feeling lipglosses give.

This shade is to die for also. It's quite pigmented without being overbearingly opague. I'm a LLL NC20 with blonde hair and it gives me just the right color to WOW people, yet not fall into the dreaded "HERE COMES MY LIPS" pitfall.

This and Coral Reef (the same pigmentation and 'style' only in a more coral-orangey-warmer tone) were my first two shades, and the formula has me lemming to pull a pokemon. (gotta catch them all!!!)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No