L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

This clogged my pores like crazy! And I am not even acne-prone. The acne on my forehead took months to go away after i stopped using it. It has never come back since. It only showed up after using this foundation so I am certain this was the culprit. It was awful because I never even had acne before and I was afraid I ruined my skin for life! I wouldn't even go near this foundation again.

coverage is pretty amazing. i have acne scars that can be quite a pain to cover. usually i use a decent concealer after foundation and conceal spot by spot, which can take quite a while. with this, i don't have to spend as much time doing that except for on really red spots, which isn't as time consuming. also, it stays put quite well. the first few times i wore it after buying recently, i made sure to scrub this mess off completely, because i had a bad feeling that i hadn't used it in so long because it broke me out. i was correct. i used it for halloween, got prettyyyy drunk, and went to bed with a full face of makeup. panicked in the morning, washed my face, and i thought i was safe. negative. a week later i had like 10 new pimples sprouting up here and there. i'd been clear for quite some time now, so needless to say i was pretty pissed at myself for not washing my face after halloween. don't make that mistake if you're acne-prone. i think as long as you're not wearing it for more than 4 or 5 hours, and you make sure you remove all of your makeup, you should be safe. but for the sake of your skin, DO NOT SLEEP IN THIS MESS!! i know that's obvious and that was my f-up, but ya know, just a reminder anyways. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my MOST FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME!!!! :O

I can't believe I have finally found a foundation that I actually LOVE to wear. I have a lot of acne scars and I used to use the disgusting Revlon Colorstay to hide these scars, but I just absolutely HATED the thick consistency of Revlon Colorstay that made it such a chore to apply foundation and I used to dread using this product.

I took a chance on Loreal Infallible, and I will now never use ANY other foundation (except for Clinique Acne Solutions foundation which I also love, but not as much as Loreal Infallible).

This is simply a stunning foundation, and I too find the low review baffling as the only problem I have ever faced with this foundation is that it does NOT work well with any silicone primer!!!! But it's such a good foundation that it honestly does NOT need you to use a primer with it, so it's basically just ultimately saving you more money in the end :)

LOVE THIS and will use it forever. HG, period.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this on clearance at target I think I paid $2-$3 biggest waste of money. This foundations absolute garbage its like water, actually I think applying water on my face would look better then this. I forgot what shade I got but I know I had it for all of a month before I gave it away to one of my moms friends. I wouldn't waste my money on this at all, after I applied it maybe 3 hours later it was gone it didn't last long at all which is disappointing...so much for lasting 16 hours.

HATE HATE HATE HATE ! This Product ---__-- ! I Wont Buy This Product Anymore I Bouqht This Foundation Like 3-4 Months Aqo And Ive Only Used It Like 2 Times I DONT Like It AT ALL , Because It looks so fake you can tell riqht off your wearing foundation and it tends to brake me out Ew ! and its fades really quick (within an hour or so) the pakage is qood because it has a pump but other then that i HATE IT ! I WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN THE BEST ONE IS THE REVLON COLORSTAY ! <3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first day I’ve tried this and so far I love it. It was so easy to get natural looking coverage that set perfectly without looking too matte or too shiny, very similar to Revlon Colorstay I got the perfect shade; Nude Beige, which is a yellow-toned light shade. I love the fact that this has SPF20. This is a medium to full coverage foundation. Now we’ll see how long it lasts, I’ll update. UPDATE: I don't think this lasted as long as I had hoped. It got a little shiny, and melted a bit, but I will also say that I put it thru a VERY rough day. So, again, I will update once I've worn it again. UPDATE: My favorite long-wearing foundation. Wore this on my wedding day and my makeup looked great the entire time.

I am absolutely thrilled with this foundation! I normally wear a mineral or powder foundation, but as I'm getting older (53) and drier, while they work in the summer because I'm combination then, for winter they were starting to look a li'l cakey. I was actually still pretty happy with the Palladio wet/dry foundation, but my daughter had this L'Oreal one sitting out and I tried it for the heck of it. It gave me the most natural, flawless look I have ever experienced with any type of foundation. It also is as long-lasting as it's claims, as well. I would call the finish satin (vs. matte) but I had no need to powder or blot all day and I was out grocery shopping, etc. and it did get a little warm out. Would definitely repurchase. Some have said they didn't like the (heavy) glass bottle, but I rather like the glass, although I could see it being a pain to carry in your purse. I should also add that I use a primer under this, and I apply it with a foundation brush, using downward strokes. I find this foundation gives great coverage with a relatively small amount ... I have large pores on my cheeks near my nose, and a few red capillaries showing, and this covers them perfectly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is pretty good, but not one I can't live without. Coverage is better than True Match, but not quite as good as Visible Lift. For some reason their very lightest shade is a teeny tiny bit too orangey-dark, but it's not incredibly noticeable. It stays on most of the day and "plays well" with most moisturizers. All in all, I'd say it's super close to being a GREAT foundation..but it doesn't quite get there!

I tried this because I was looking for a new long lasting foundation. I've used Revlon Color Stay in Buff for years. About two years ago it seemed that the consistency of the product got denser. I was not happy with the struggle to put it on over moisturized, primed skin. So, I went on the hunt and this is one in a long line of foundations I've tried. I found this formulation easy to apply, going on smoothly with a weightless feel. I liked the pump. I was happy with the matte coverage until I looked in the rearview mirror of my car driving home from work the first day. Every fine line on my face was accentuated. I have really good skin for my age (stopping tanning in my 20s) and I have never had a foundation do this to my face before. I would not recommend this. I will be throwing it out as I cannot return it. Looks like I'll have to look some more.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love this foundation, it truley lasts all day and gives fantastic coverage. I find it really easy to apply in a hurry and it always goes on even. I have oily skin and do get a shine on by midday, and like others have mentioned it does nothing to help and seems to make it worse. For me the pro's far outway the cons, and I don't know about you guys but in New Zealand L'Oreal is EVERYWHERE, easy!