L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

on 11/3/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this on clearance at target I think I paid $2-$3 biggest waste of money. This foundations absolute garbage its like water, actually I think applying water on my face would look better then this. I forgot what shade I got but I know I had it for all of a month before I gave it away to one of my moms friends. I wouldn't waste my money on this at all, after I applied it maybe 3 hours later it was gone it didn't last long at all which is disappointing...so much for lasting 16 hours.

on 11/3/2011 8:30:00 PM

HATE HATE HATE HATE ! This Product ---__-- ! I Wont Buy This Product Anymore I Bouqht This Foundation Like 3-4 Months Aqo And Ive Only Used It Like 2 Times I DONT Like It AT ALL , Because It looks so fake you can tell riqht off your wearing foundation and it tends to brake me out Ew ! and its fades really quick (within an hour or so) the pakage is qood because it has a pump but other then that i HATE IT ! I WOULDNT BUY IT AGAIN THE BEST ONE IS THE REVLON COLORSTAY ! <3

on 10/31/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first day I’ve tried this and so far I love it. It was so easy to get natural looking coverage that set perfectly without looking too matte or too shiny, very similar to Revlon Colorstay I got the perfect shade; Nude Beige, which is a yellow-toned light shade. I love the fact that this has SPF20. This is a medium to full coverage foundation. Now we’ll see how long it lasts, I’ll update. UPDATE: I don't think this lasted as long as I had hoped. It got a little shiny, and melted a bit, but I will also say that I put it thru a VERY rough day. So, again, I will update once I've worn it again. UPDATE: My favorite long-wearing foundation. Wore this on my wedding day and my makeup looked great the entire time.

on 10/21/2011 8:41:00 PM

I am absolutely thrilled with this foundation! I normally wear a mineral or powder foundation, but as I'm getting older (53) and drier, while they work in the summer because I'm combination then, for winter they were starting to look a li'l cakey. I was actually still pretty happy with the Palladio wet/dry foundation, but my daughter had this L'Oreal one sitting out and I tried it for the heck of it. It gave me the most natural, flawless look I have ever experienced with any type of foundation. It also is as long-lasting as it's claims, as well. I would call the finish satin (vs. matte) but I had no need to powder or blot all day and I was out grocery shopping, etc. and it did get a little warm out. Would definitely repurchase. Some have said they didn't like the (heavy) glass bottle, but I rather like the glass, although I could see it being a pain to carry in your purse. I should also add that I use a primer under this, and I apply it with a foundation brush, using downward strokes. I find this foundation gives great coverage with a relatively small amount ... I have large pores on my cheeks near my nose, and a few red capillaries showing, and this covers them perfectly.

on 10/20/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is pretty good, but not one I can't live without. Coverage is better than True Match, but not quite as good as Visible Lift. For some reason their very lightest shade is a teeny tiny bit too orangey-dark, but it's not incredibly noticeable. It stays on most of the day and "plays well" with most moisturizers. All in all, I'd say it's super close to being a GREAT foundation..but it doesn't quite get there!

on 10/20/2011 6:25:00 PM

I tried this because I was looking for a new long lasting foundation. I've used Revlon Color Stay in Buff for years. About two years ago it seemed that the consistency of the product got denser. I was not happy with the struggle to put it on over moisturized, primed skin. So, I went on the hunt and this is one in a long line of foundations I've tried. I found this formulation easy to apply, going on smoothly with a weightless feel. I liked the pump. I was happy with the matte coverage until I looked in the rearview mirror of my car driving home from work the first day. Every fine line on my face was accentuated. I have really good skin for my age (stopping tanning in my 20s) and I have never had a foundation do this to my face before. I would not recommend this. I will be throwing it out as I cannot return it. Looks like I'll have to look some more.

on 10/16/2011 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love this foundation, it truley lasts all day and gives fantastic coverage. I find it really easy to apply in a hurry and it always goes on even. I have oily skin and do get a shine on by midday, and like others have mentioned it does nothing to help and seems to make it worse. For me the pro's far outway the cons, and I don't know about you guys but in New Zealand L'Oreal is EVERYWHERE, easy!

on 10/9/2011 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this would be like colorstay with good packaging, you know a bottle with a pump, but infallible doesn't even compare to colorstay. Sure it never fails to run off but it fails in soo many other ways. It does not control oil, it settles into my pores, and turns orange.

on 9/25/2011 2:22:00 PM

This makeup does everything it promises. It stays on for hours. The only problem is that it's not non-comodogenic or oil free. SO if you have oily acne prone skin don't do it! I learnt the hard way

on 9/21/2011 5:56:00 PM

Ok so I too (like many people on here) have a love/hate relationship with this foundation.

Prior to using this, I used Revlon Colorstay (in Buff) but found it was too mask like and hated how tough it was to get off, felt like my skin couldn't breathe.

So I bought Infallible in 'Vanilla' which is a lovely creamy, pale colour with yellow undertones.

I've been very impressed with this foundation - it lasts ALL DAY, through work even through exercise/sweat and whilst swimming which is pretty impressive.

The only downside to it is that it does get a bit oily (I have mild oily skin) so I have to blot with a tissue a few times in the day BUT this is the only downside which compared with other foundations which can either cake/go a different colour or melt away, it's not that bad at all considering the price.

I'm still on my search for the perfect foundation - this definitely isn't it but it's very close so I'm happy sticking for now :]