L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 1/11/2008 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This review is for True Match Blush in C 3-4 Tender Rose.

Packaging is a 3.5 (brush is joke, but love the mini mirror)
Color is very nice a true cool pink. Makes me look very healthy in that just from outside look. So far wears well on an olier skin. Application is smooth (over powder). I'm a golden olive skin tone.

Overall would reccomend!

on 12/6/2007 10:22:00 PM

I got this blush in sweet ginger (n 7-8) - i think this shade suits East Indian/Hispanic skin tones. The regular price is $$$ for a drug store brand and it is a little tricky to open initially. But it's a nice orangy brown shade and I would buy it again.

on 11/25/2007 10:19:00 PM

I have this in "innocent flush" and it's in a beautiful natural looking colour that's just the right amount of pink with a touch of peach. The texture is very smooth and the staying power is quite decent. I love the packaging, but the brush is quite useless -- not that it matters, since I always use a big blush brush anyway!

on 8/2/2007 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in innocent flush (n3-4) even though I'm n123 in concealer. I use it allover my cheeks and put MAC blushcreme in laid back on the apples and it looks really cute and natural. This blush has good staying power and I like the whole number system, but they're too chalky. I don't like shimmery blushes, but I wish this had more of a satin finish. Its also a bit expensive for a d/s brand.

on 4/24/2007 10:49:00 PM

The best thing about this blush is their colors. I have all the 1-2 shades: Baby Blossom (pink; cool skin), Precious Peach (light peach; neutral skin), and Bare Honey (?) (tan-nish color; warm skin). They all look really cool in the package and match my skin as well, and pigmentation is decent. But I find the actual product to be chalky/powdery and too matte. As a result, I don't really use these in the summer when I'm going for a glowy look. Kind of expensive too. I won't buy anymore (despite their tempting colors).

on 4/14/2007 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Since I am getting older [almost 28 haha], I am trying to steer away from the "really shiny", or "glittery" blushes. They just tend to make my skin oily looking and magnify my pores, so I am trying my hand with more matte blushes. These are a surprising great find in the department store. They do look like they have shimmer in some of the blushes, but they're not at all upon application. They're pigmented but sheer, if that makes any sense. The color is buildable, so the colors are really great to work with. I have two of these so far, and I plan on getting more.

on 3/20/2007 8:30:00 PM

I have no idea what these people are raving about. at least the color I got innocent flush has very little pigment to it, it is NOT finely milled, and is very shimmery. Im pretty pale too, so its not that my skin tone overwhelmed the color. Back to the shimmer: Its great if you dont plan on being outside in the daylight, but if you do, you will look ridiculous.
I paid about 6 bucks for this at target and you might as well pay 6 more and go for mac which has a bit more pigment in it. With this stuff you really have to have a heavy hand to even have it show up and by then you have way too much powder on you. Ive tried more department store brands, such as clinique (average), mac (ok/good), bobbi brown (good) and its worth the money to me.

on 3/5/2007 8:43:00 PM

love this blush, looks very natural and does not come out alot when you put it on some get all flakey when you apply it. The package is great it has a brush under the compact no looking all around for it. A bit pricey but last awhile and it a great product.

on 2/22/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal products are sooooo overpriced..... Plus, they almost never have samples to try out, and even if they do, it's like in one shade that would never match my skin anayway. That being said, this blush ain't that bad. I got the w3-4 & w5-6, but have mostly used the w3-4. It comes with a large mirror, and the cutest angled brush, which allows for perfect application! It can be applied super sheer, or layered on for more intense color, and has very little frost, unlike many powder blushes.

on 1/18/2007 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Blush is one of the hardest things to buy, next to foundation being the first.
I noticed that some of these shades are ruddy and too dark...If you know that normally your skin looks great with a true peach or pink shade, buy that one anyway. Even if it doesn't match up with the W,N, or C shade of your choice.
The safest way to go is a shade that says rose, usually a neutral for any skintone.

Popular Blush Products