April 20, 2014 | 920 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by kellydoeshair

I honestly really liked this product... maybe because it gave me more coverage than I had expected from a "tinted moisturizer" but despite the VERY measly color selection it matches me VERY VERY well. This product is my new fast face summer HG foundation. The packaging is good because the squeeze tube lets me get just enough without spilling it everywhere. Overall very happy with this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by olivia208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off let me tell you about my skin, I have dry to normal skin and i have had pretty bad acne my entire life. I also have a few spots of redness and a ton of acne scars and when i say a ton i dont mean 3 or 4 im talking 40 or 50, so many in fact that people mistake them for freckles. With that being said i have always worn full-coverage foundations and it had not even crossed my mind to wear a tinted moisterizer as i had always heard that those were for people who just needed a little coverage. With it being summer i just couldnt stand wearing my normal foundation (maybelline dream liquid mousse) which felt heavy and looked cakey easily, so i decided to give this a try expecting to be disappointed. At first i had a hard time applying this with my fingers because it was always look streaky but i decided to use my studio tools skunk brush and i can honestly say i may never go back to wearing foundation again. For some reason even though the name is ultimate sheer it has more coverage than any TM ive tried before ( Jane, physcians formula, mark). The coverage i would say is like a light foundation, it evens out my skin tone and while it doesnt comepletly cover my acne scars its definitly makes them less noticable. It looks so natural and literally just melts into my skin and the greatest part is that it doesnt feel heavy or look like a mask. I really love that it has SPF15 because more often than not i forget to apply sunscreen , even in the summer. I like the packaging although when you start to run low it does get hard to get the rest out of the container but as its only $2.99 at my local grocery store , i couldnt really care less about that. I am on my 4th tube and i am so glad i decided t try this. The lasting power is pretty nice i set it with maybelline dream matte powder and it seems to hold up nicely through-out the day. Needless to say i would really reccomend this product. BTW im about an NC42 in mac and sunkissed is the perfect color for me although it does run just a touch pink but it still looks great.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like that this product claims to be a tinted moisturizer but can double as a light foundation. It covers pretty well--maybe even just as well as my MUFE Mat Velvet liquid foundation--and it looks good in photographs. This shade seems to match my tan, olive skin very well in real life (it looks really good!), but in photographs it is obvious this shade of the tinted moisturizer is more pink-toned, so my face and body are two different colors. It's not that big of a deal, but I've read in a review for the tan shade of this same product and someone said the tan is more yellow-toned than this, so I'll try that next. I don't really think it's fair to take a lippie off just because the tone is slightly off in pictures, but I will take one off for lasting power. I put slapped some of this on my face and went out to eat one day, and by the time I sat down at the restaurant my friend commented that my makeup seemed to have worn off a bit (it faded so you could some of my mild acne scars); then again, it was a super hot summer day, so I might have just sweated it off, but eh... Otherwise, it's great! I'm very acne-prone and this has done nothing to exacerbate it, by the way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ias23

two thumbs up! i love the consistency of this tinted moisturizer, this is creamy that spreads easily without any dryness.. the color- it compliments my skin without being orange or pink.. plus it is really light feeling, good for summer and it goes too in winter without being pale that really lasts long.. i dont think i can still find anything better than this for $4. overall, this is really a great product, no any complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by KmBbrinkley

This is the first tinted moisturizer that I've ever tried. I decided to get a tube of it after reading the good reviews on this website. It's really cheap (3.99) at Walgreens, doesn't break out my skin, adjusts to my skin tone beautifully, and lasts all day (despite my oiliness!) This product is great for such a cheap price, and I will definitely be re-purchasing it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I bought this on sale for $2 at my local drugstore and I was so impressed! The sunkissed shade is a perfect match for my NC 35 skin. I have medium-tanned asian skin with yellow undertones.

This performs like any high-end foundation. It is creamy and offers medium to full coverage. I agree with others that this is more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer because it is quite thick. When used alone, it acts like a foundation and I apply it with a brush. When I wanted to use it as a tinted moisturizer I mix it with some lotion and then apply it.

Due to the thicker consistency, this does require more blending than lighter coverage formulas. However, at $2 I don't mind. This stays put all day and has a nice matte to dewy finish. I am so glad to have this in my makeup stash and would definitely repurchase! I will never underestimate inexpensive foundations again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product! OMG! Who would have thought a small 1 fl. oz. bottle could contain such a great liquid!

1. I love this because it really moisturizes! It feels good and light and clean going on, and it's just what I wanted in a TM!

2. It's SOOOO cheap! People spend anywhere from $15 - $75 on their foundations and TM's! $4 right at my local Walgreens. You can't beat that!

3. Paired along with Sonia Kashuk's hidden agenda concealer palette, this just evens out my skin tone, and leaves me with a flawless finish! I believe that using as little as possible to get the desired outcome is the best way to go with skincare ^_^

4. The packaging is great, hygienic and best of all, PORTABLE! Sometimes I do wish this came in a larger package only because I'll probably use a lot, but I like the portability. ^_^

Great product! Try it out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

Eh, no.. I don't know how some people like this a lot.. Maybe its for girls with REALLY dry skin because on me it just seemed thick and waxy like. I had a hard time spreading it. It didn't feel sheer or like a tinted moisturizer.. More like a foundation. It made my face greasy and never quite "soaks in" - just sits on top of my skin. Ick. (This wasn't the only color I tried either, they all seem orange. I tried 2 other colors..)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best thing ever. I bought this at Wal-Mart for about $5.96 CDN. I hate wearing heavy liquid foundation, but at the same time, I sometimes can't take the mess and work of a loose mineral powder (which is what I normally wear). This is absolutely perfect for light-medium coverage! Although this is a tinted moisturizer, it actually gives just the perfect coverage to smooth out any imperfections in your skin without making your face look cakey and it feels like your skin can breathe since it is not so heavy; it is a tinted moisturizer after all. I squeeze out a dime sized amount onto the back of my hand and use my MAC 187 skunk brush to apply this to my face and then I blend it into my skin with the warmth of my fingers. Then I buff some MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium and I get a flawless looking face that doesn't look cakey or unnatural. Another positive thing about this is that it has SPF 15. I highly recommend this for those that don't like very heavy coverage, but want just the right amount to even out skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

After trying more than 20 TMs (including Dior and Laura Mercier and Chanel and ...), someone on the board recommended this and I caved into purchasing it. Of course, in comparison with hundreds of dollars that I have spent in TMs and skin perfectors that all had failed, this was not even a dent to my pocket. It did not make my skin oily and in fact, my super oily skin actually remained luminous but not greasy the whole day. The consistency and texture of this TM is like a thick moisturizer but wears very comfortably. The shade unlike majority of department store brands is not reddish or pinkish or orangish. Sunkissed 183 has a great hint of yellow/gold that compliments my own yellow skin tone. Great product!