November 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - MAC - Brush Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only thing I wash my brushes with. I've used baby shampoo and other methods and other brands but I always end back with MAC's brush cleanser. I hate the bottle though but I don't care for it because I'll transfer all the cleanser into an empty Fix+ bottle. If you don't have a bottle like that just put it into a spray bottle. It makes a HUGE difference lolz. You use less and it's easier to spot clean! I have nothing bad to say about this and if I wasn't on my 5+ bottle of this...I wouldn't hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this guy! It makes cleaning my eye brushes a breeze when I'm in a hurry :) The fact that this doesn't have a pump doesn't bother me too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LilyLester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works really well at cleaning my brushes, so much quicker and easier than deep cleaning with baby shampoo.

The price is great for the large bottle (235ml) .

The only thing i would recommend is buying ither a pump to fit the bottle or just a spray bottle because you use alot less product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm almost done with my first bottle that I purchased over a year ago. I haven't used any other brush cleanser so I have nothing to compare this to but this is pretty good. I agree with other reviewers that it should be a spray or pump instead of the cap that comes with it, but it's not something that bothers me a huge amount. This cleanser is especially great with my eye makeup brushes. However for some of my face brushes it takes awhile for them to get clean so I don't think this is great for deep cleaning. A little expensive in my opinion but would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is WAY better than the BE brush cleaner! For $12 a bottle, you can't beat it. Removes all the makeup, my brushes look new again!?! insane.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by NeenaBreena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! Weirdly I think this is one of my favourite MAC products.....
It gets all the colour/makeup off the brush and it's not harsh; I've had a few brush cleaners that destroyed the bristles etc.
I will definitely buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by gloooria

I absolutely love this brush cleaner ive been using it for years. I use it to spot clean my brushes in between washes. i love the fact that it cleans and even takes out stains in my white brushes... I have no problem with the packaging the price well its worth it so i cant really compalin but if were cheaper it would be great! But still the price hasnt stop me from buying this over and over again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's so handy to have this guy next to my sink to spot clean my brushes daily.. It works very well for that. I still use olive oil/antibacterial mild soap to deep clean my brushes, but this sure makes life alot easier. Love it. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Beladahmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great brush cleanser for spot cleaning. i absolutely love it. cleans my brushes perfectly for the next use and dries quickly.

i think it should come in a spray bottle to avoid wasting product.. but you can always put it in a spray bottle of your own.

over all... the best spot cleanser for brushes..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by saraya90

Awsome product! I would re purchase, gets my brushes soo clean and white! What I do is I fill up a mac studio fix compact that has the pan and it is the exact amount needed! And I clean the brushes in there no problem ! :)