October 31, 2014 | 882 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - MAC - Brush Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm almost done with my first bottle that I purchased over a year ago. I haven't used any other brush cleanser so I have nothing to compare this to but this is pretty good. I agree with other reviewers that it should be a spray or pump instead of the cap that comes with it, but it's not something that bothers me a huge amount. This cleanser is especially great with my eye makeup brushes. However for some of my face brushes it takes awhile for them to get clean so I don't think this is great for deep cleaning. A little expensive in my opinion but would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is WAY better than the BE brush cleaner! For $12 a bottle, you can't beat it. Removes all the makeup, my brushes look new again!?! insane.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by NeenaBreena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS! Weirdly I think this is one of my favourite MAC products.....
It gets all the colour/makeup off the brush and it's not harsh; I've had a few brush cleaners that destroyed the bristles etc.
I will definitely buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by gloooria

I absolutely love this brush cleaner ive been using it for years. I use it to spot clean my brushes in between washes. i love the fact that it cleans and even takes out stains in my white brushes... I have no problem with the packaging the price well its worth it so i cant really compalin but if were cheaper it would be great! But still the price hasnt stop me from buying this over and over again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's so handy to have this guy next to my sink to spot clean my brushes daily.. It works very well for that. I still use olive oil/antibacterial mild soap to deep clean my brushes, but this sure makes life alot easier. Love it. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Beladahmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great brush cleanser for spot cleaning. i absolutely love it. cleans my brushes perfectly for the next use and dries quickly.

i think it should come in a spray bottle to avoid wasting product.. but you can always put it in a spray bottle of your own.

over all... the best spot cleanser for brushes..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by saraya90

Awsome product! I would re purchase, gets my brushes soo clean and white! What I do is I fill up a mac studio fix compact that has the pan and it is the exact amount needed! And I clean the brushes in there no problem ! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I got my Sigma brushes in the mail, I definitely needed to buy a brush cleanser ASAP. So, I stopped by at MAC and bought their brush cleanser. When I cleaned my brushes, it got all the gunk and bacteria off them. I will always clean my brushes and will buy this product again. I heard you can get breakouts if you don't clean your brushes and that's how my mom has bad skin. I have some pimples here and there but I do not want zits all over my face. MAC Brush Cleanser is the way to go:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush cleanser. It gets all the foundation out and Keeps my brushes clean and intact. I believe(could just be me) that it makes my brushes last longer. The only thing I would change is I wish it had a spray, but besides that it is a great product, I'm my opinion the best brush cleanser. I think the price is great, it last a long time and at $12.50 I don't mind paying that again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I only own Mac's brushes and have a few of Sonia Kashuk's, this is a great cleanser, I pour some in a cup dip the brushes in, then I soak a towel with warm water and gently wipe the hairs to get the cleanser off.
I only use brushes to apply eye shadow, so I wouldn't know how this cleanser works on foundation brushes, eyeliner etc....but friends and other reviews on here claim its excellent. I think its inexpensive and I dont go through more than 2 bottles a year, I also believe diluting this will be just as effective. Good cleanser!