April 16, 2014 | 1926 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect bronzer lately, and when an MA at a Clinique counter tried this on me I really liked it. While I wouldn't call it my perfect bronzer it's a nice colour on me (and I'm ultra pale) not too dark, applied lightly with a big fluffy brush. It's got some nice subtle shimmer that gives my face a healthy glow without looking like like a glitterbomb exploded on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first bronzer I've ever bought and I dont know if I like it too much. The lady at the counter didnt know what the hell she was doing. She was only into like selling the product, didnt really care about my skin color.. wtvr screw her ugly ass! yea so this turned out really really dark on my skin. It looked alright at the counter, but when I came home and tried it on, it was like I put chocolate pudding all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:08:00 AM More reviews by xokMb13

makes you look like you have a nice tan. i just use some on my cheekbones and a little on my nose, and i'm ready to go. i don't use bronzers too much, but when i do, this is the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by mspimp2uboy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing i have super sensitive acne prone skin and it didnt damage or worsen my skin at all, i love the fact that its light buildable and not too shimmery, i can contour andbronze with this its a 2 in one ! love it, and buildable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

After listening to my managers go on and on about Clinique, I agreed to meet one of them at Macy's to give it a shot. I was predominately looking for bronzer. I must say, this is the best I've ever used. I'm pale as hell, but this product gave my skin a heavenly glow that wasn't super shimmery, but rather more matte, which is rare in a bronzer. I actually look tan when I wear it. The only downside: it tends to fade throughout the day :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by alli82985

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this bronzer! I have very fair skin & it gives me a little bit of a glow, without looking overdone. So many bronzers just make me look orange-y, but this one just made me look like I had gotten some sun. It's not dirt cheap, costing me about $30, but it's well-worth it & has already lasted me 6 months with daily use. There's also not that tell-tale shimmer that most bronzers give you- it's very matte. Definitely worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by BloodyLovely14

love love love!! i have fair skin so this shade of bronzer is perfect. i apply lightly with the brush that comes with it. i love how this gives you a glow without looking like a glittery penny! its really nice a subtle. i can wear it all year-round without looking overdone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by kellyberglund

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love! i have fair skin, so i apply lightly. makes my skin look great. i don't notice any shimmer or glitter (both of which i hate) even though the powder appears to have some flecks in it. I apply all over face with a big blush brush, not the small brozer brush. not too dark and not orange. only compaint in the package...compact broke only after a few weeks (mirror half came apart from base).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Natanya77

I have tried so many bronzers and thus far this about the only one that does not make my moderately fair skin look rusty. Okay so again I can't go overboard in the appplication but at least I don't look muddy either. This is okay but my search continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sunkissed is a great bronzer, especially if you are lighter complected. It is not orange at all. It does have a little shimmer that I don't notice on my skin.