Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

on 7/10/2009 1:30:00 PM

This product is a great everyday staple. It's consistency reminds me quite a bit of pressed powder foundation. And although there is a slight sheen to this bronzer, it is barely noticeable with very minimal glitter (which is a definite plus in my book). There is a lot product given (9.6 grams 0.33 oz which is more than 2x the size of a NARS Bronzer). The color it gives off is sort of a tan apricot and is similar to the color of NARS Zen.

on 7/9/2009 12:58:00 AM

I actually really liked this product. It gives a nice looking tanish color back into your face. I use it on my cheeks and a little on my nose.

on 6/9/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect bronzer lately, and when an MA at a Clinique counter tried this on me I really liked it. While I wouldn't call it my perfect bronzer it's a nice colour on me (and I'm ultra pale) not too dark, applied lightly with a big fluffy brush. It's got some nice subtle shimmer that gives my face a healthy glow without looking like like a glitterbomb exploded on my face.

on 5/12/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first bronzer I've ever bought and I dont know if I like it too much. The lady at the counter didnt know what the hell she was doing. She was only into like selling the product, didnt really care about my skin color.. wtvr screw her ugly ass! yea so this turned out really really dark on my skin. It looked alright at the counter, but when I came home and tried it on, it was like I put chocolate pudding all over my face.

on 4/18/2009 8:08:00 AM

makes you look like you have a nice tan. i just use some on my cheekbones and a little on my nose, and i'm ready to go. i don't use bronzers too much, but when i do, this is the one.

on 4/16/2009 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is amazing i have super sensitive acne prone skin and it didnt damage or worsen my skin at all, i love the fact that its light buildable and not too shimmery, i can contour andbronze with this its a 2 in one ! love it, and buildable

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

After listening to my managers go on and on about Clinique, I agreed to meet one of them at Macy's to give it a shot. I was predominately looking for bronzer. I must say, this is the best I've ever used. I'm pale as hell, but this product gave my skin a heavenly glow that wasn't super shimmery, but rather more matte, which is rare in a bronzer. I actually look tan when I wear it. The only downside: it tends to fade throughout the day :(.

on 3/31/2009 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this bronzer! I have very fair skin & it gives me a little bit of a glow, without looking overdone. So many bronzers just make me look orange-y, but this one just made me look like I had gotten some sun. It's not dirt cheap, costing me about $30, but it's well-worth it & has already lasted me 6 months with daily use. There's also not that tell-tale shimmer that most bronzers give you- it's very matte. Definitely worth buying!

love love love!! i have fair skin so this shade of bronzer is perfect. i apply lightly with the brush that comes with it. i love how this gives you a glow without looking like a glittery penny! its really nice a subtle. i can wear it all year-round without looking overdone!

love! i have fair skin, so i apply lightly. makes my skin look great. i don't notice any shimmer or glitter (both of which i hate) even though the powder appears to have some flecks in it. I apply all over face with a big blush brush, not the small brozer brush. not too dark and not orange. only compaint in the package...compact broke only after a few weeks (mirror half came apart from base).

Popular Bronzers