Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

on 6/26/2013 8:59:00 AM

I love this perfume. It's definitely one of my favorites. It smells so so good. very clean. It's ideal for summer and spring but I also tend to use it year round because I love it that much.It has good staying power. A little bit goes a pretty long way. I have gone through 2 rounds. I love perfume so I rarely repurchase bottles of the same scent because I like to try new ones, but this is a staple in my perfume collection! Will always repurchase.

on 6/21/2013 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got this perfume from my mum hehe :) at the time she gave this to me, I was really into more mature, oriental, musky scents so I didn't really appreciate the light, crisp scent of this perfume. Regardless, I still used it until it ran out!

Looking back on it, especially now that my perfume taste has changed, I actually quite like this scent now. Though I still feel like this perfume doesn't exude "me" lol and it didn't last too long on me whenever I wore it (sprayed it on my clothes instead because the scent lasted longer on my clothes haha), I think this is the perfect unisex scent in my opinion, so light, not overpowerng, slightly fruity, fresh and a bit sophisticated. I wouldn't buy it myself but if someone gave this to me or if someone else I know wore it, I wouldn't complain!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

The only perfume my husband wants me to wear. Long lasting floral scent. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.

on 5/21/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It's everything that everyone has said. Crisp, clean, requires reapplication, lovely summer scent. Simple, but nice, very understated classic frag. Thank goodness it's easy to find because I go through this somewhat quickly and my fragrance wardrobe would feel weird without it. The guy I'm seeing likes it on me so I wear it just for him...and now it's a bit difficult to wear if I'm not seeing him cause I associate it with sexytimes, LOL. YMMV!

on 5/16/2013 3:29:00 PM

This is the first fragrance in a long time I have liked a lot.

The smell is light and airy, a little sweet but not overpowering. I notice people saying it doesn't last but that's actually one of the things I like about it, is that it fades and ends up being super subtle. I don't know about you but I live in an area where many places are scent-free, and I find that if I put on this fragrance it doesn't seem to affect people in a negative way. So many fragrances are so overpowering.

So thumbs up on this fragrance for me! Also I tend to react to a lot of fragrances, and not to this one!

on 5/11/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this really crisp, light, clean scent. It smell like clean laundry near the seaside.

It is great for everyday use but the staying power is a bit poor. This is something you don't expect with designer fragrances. The packaging is a bit cheap as well. The bottle dropped recently and the cover was smashed to bits.

I like this which I received it as gift but I'm unlikely repurchase when its finished.

on 5/7/2013 12:45:00 PM

Love this light scent! I always get compliments. The bottle lasts forever. There are some great dupes out there that last just as long. Perfumes de colur makes one called Capri breeze. Overall this is one of my faves!

on 5/5/2013 3:39:00 PM

One of my favorite scents! I wear it almost everyday because it is such a light and wearable scent. The scent smells crisp and citrus-like and it lasts throughout the day. I wear about 2 squirts when applying and it is just enough, not overbearing at all!

on 5/5/2013 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The best perfume reaction I ever got in public was while wearing Light Blue -- just a few weeks ago, at Books A Million. I walked to the register, and 3 sales associates were standing there, and all started raving, "Ohhh, you smell SO GOOD! What are you wearing?". When I told them, they all had heard of the scent and nodded -- the guy said that Light Blue for Men was also so good he couldn't even describe it (he rolled his eyes at the mere thought of it).

I think Light Blue must be the #1 favorite in the area I live. Every time I ask a fragrance sales associate, "What are your best-sellers?", they always mention D&G Light Blue FIRST (and then J'adore, Coco Mlle, Angel, the Gucci Guiltys, and Chanel #5 usually get mentioned also). I'm referring to sales associates in the designer fragrance depts of Belk, Dillard, and Macy's (excluding the Estee Lauder & Lancome counters, which are separate).

Light Blue is a definite crowd-pleaser -- people love it. If you want the public at large to think you smell awesome, I suggest wearing Light Blue.

For me, it works best on the hottest days of summer -- smells to me like apple-lemonade in a tinkling glass full of ice cubes -- crisp, sweet, cooling, and refreshing. I wear it in 80's-90's weather, but generally speaking, I much prefer orientals, gourmands, and soft musks or musky florals to anything fruity.

on 5/4/2013 2:34:00 PM

It was not apropiate for my skin, i like the scent very much but it doesnt last on my skin..so im not very happy with it

Popular Fragrances