BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 2/4/2010 1:18:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it every day under my brow and in the corners of my eyes and it really brightens my whole face and makes me look more awake. I will never be without it.

on 2/4/2010 1:16:00 PM

on 1/14/2010 3:40:00 AM

this stuff is great! i couldn't believe how well it brightened my eyes and it looked so natural, too. this is now an essential in my makeup bag.

on 12/27/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've never had much of an interest in purchasing any of this brand's highlighting products until I watched a YT tutorial by Pixiewoo and she used this for a look. I loved what it did to brighten her eyes in the video and decided that I "needed" it. It retails for $20 and is a decent sized chubby pencil for the price.

Sephora describes the shade of it as oyster pink and that's very accurate. On days that I don't feel like doing much and want to depart my other lazy eotd (soft ochre pp and eyeliner) I swipe this under my brows for an instant brightening effect. Makes my eyes come alive and look awake whether I feel it or not. I'm not sure how completely unique the shade is though or how it would fare on very pale skintones as it might appear much less natural I think. For reference, I'm NC25-30.

on 12/18/2009 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great as a subtle highlighter right under the brow.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this pencil for inside the corner of the eye, better even than eye-bright, because I feel like it looks less pinkish and generally prettier. The only issues I have with it are the price, which is a bit steep, and the fact that you lose a significant amount of product as you sharpen it, because the pencil is so fat. Additionally, you can't apply it over shadow or it will get quite flaky. It does help to hide stray hairs between waxing, however, and is handy to keep in your purse.

on 12/6/2009 11:37:00 PM

I went to purchase the pencil but sephora was out so I was given a sample ....then I went back 2 get it and I am african american and it depends on how thick I apply to my upper and lower brow how pink it looks but I still apply my mac studio sculpt over top and blend I do like the pencil but I also like variety so it will last me a long time!

on 12/2/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is a quick way to highlight the eyes and it helps me look awake at work in the mornings. =) Great addition to the Brow-zings. Just draw it on under your brows (a little or a lot) and smudge to even it out.

on 11/2/2009 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really compliments the Brow Zing...Decided to Have my Eyebrows waxed at the Benefit counter at my local Ulta, she used the dark Eye Zing and the the High Brow and my eyes just popped...Will never go without these 2 products again.

on 10/6/2009 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wasn't horribly impressed with this product. It is a good shade and a good concept. However, I didn't like the application. The crayon applies a lot of the color and then you have to blend it out. I found that when I did this it made that area right under my brow really dry and flaky. I just use a champagne-colored eyeshadow with a little sparkle on top of an eyeshadow instead.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products