September 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've never had much of an interest in purchasing any of this brand's highlighting products until I watched a YT tutorial by Pixiewoo and she used this for a look. I loved what it did to brighten her eyes in the video and decided that I "needed" it. It retails for $20 and is a decent sized chubby pencil for the price.

Sephora describes the shade of it as oyster pink and that's very accurate. On days that I don't feel like doing much and want to depart my other lazy eotd (soft ochre pp and eyeliner) I swipe this under my brows for an instant brightening effect. Makes my eyes come alive and look awake whether I feel it or not. I'm not sure how completely unique the shade is though or how it would fare on very pale skintones as it might appear much less natural I think. For reference, I'm NC25-30.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great as a subtle highlighter right under the brow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this pencil for inside the corner of the eye, better even than eye-bright, because I feel like it looks less pinkish and generally prettier. The only issues I have with it are the price, which is a bit steep, and the fact that you lose a significant amount of product as you sharpen it, because the pencil is so fat. Additionally, you can't apply it over shadow or it will get quite flaky. It does help to hide stray hairs between waxing, however, and is handy to keep in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hottcouture

I went to purchase the pencil but sephora was out so I was given a sample ....then I went back 2 get it and I am african american and it depends on how thick I apply to my upper and lower brow how pink it looks but I still apply my mac studio sculpt over top and blend I do like the pencil but I also like variety so it will last me a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a quick way to highlight the eyes and it helps me look awake at work in the mornings. =) Great addition to the Brow-zings. Just draw it on under your brows (a little or a lot) and smudge to even it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kdr3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really compliments the Brow Zing...Decided to Have my Eyebrows waxed at the Benefit counter at my local Ulta, she used the dark Eye Zing and the the High Brow and my eyes just popped...Will never go without these 2 products again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by sparkyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wasn't horribly impressed with this product. It is a good shade and a good concept. However, I didn't like the application. The crayon applies a lot of the color and then you have to blend it out. I found that when I did this it made that area right under my brow really dry and flaky. I just use a champagne-colored eyeshadow with a little sparkle on top of an eyeshadow instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by mandy117

This pencil has just the right amount of pink to make it look like a natural highlight. Using it on the inside corners of my eyes is a lifesaver!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff. since i have a darker complexion its kind of hard to find a really good highlighter. i really like this stuff. the trick to it is when you apply it your supposed to blend it in with a foundation brush and you get even better results. its really easy to apply this and have a natural look for the day. and its even better when you do an evening look. it looks very clean and proffesionally done. i love this. ive been trying a couple of benefit products and they are amazing. a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I am super fussy about my brows and this product really makes them look great. I just apply it where I normally would put the highlighting shade of eyeshadow right under the arch of my brow and it opens my eyes up.

I also put a bit of it right above my brow and it pulls my brows up and makes me look like I've had a nice dose of Botox. It's a nice, creamy pencil that's easy to blend and lasts for a fairly good amount of time. I overuse it so it's hard to say how long it will last on a normal person.

Love. continued >>