December 22, 2014 | 1505 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this brush sucks. when i got it i was excited because it was so cheap, then i had a whiff and it stinks! so i thought maybe it was just a "new brush" smell, then i washed it with my brush cleaner, and the water turned brown, like the brush's dye was running or something! ewww... oh and furthermore i washed it like 6 more times to try to get the brush color to stop running, but it didn't work and the water i washed it out into continued running out brown so i gave up. also the smell of the brush remained. i absolutely hate this, and i hate that i wasted my money on it, even if it was only 3 AUD$ on ebay. i've bought unbranded brushes from china which are better and cheaper than this piece of crap. so i'll be sticking to my ecotools

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I love this brush. On days that I don't need medium-full coverage, I use this brush with my powder foundation to just dust a nice layer over my face and neck. This brush can actually build the powder to medium coverage with no problem in no time at all. It's also really good for using with powder to set liquid foundations, and as a blender after you put on powder foundation with a sponge applicator. Love it. It's a staple in my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush sux lol sorry just speaking the truth. Its not a total loss because it was only $1 off the elf site and i got other brushes. Its scratchy the bristles fall on your face the floor etc. Too much. Put up the extra $ for the elf studio brushes. Those are SOFT :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am pretty neutral with this brush. It's great at applying loose or pressed powder and it's only $1, but it's pretty scratchy and hairs are falling out all the time. Also, the brush head fell off the handle, but a little superglue fixed that. I think I'll spend $2 more and buy the Studio Powder or Complexion Brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by dvogt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is crappy and scratchy. the bristles fall out practically by themselves, and trying to wash the brush makes it worse. I wash my brushes frequently to keep them clean so I cant see this brush lasting very long. it gets the job done and I'd repurchase if I had to, but spend $2 more and get the studio brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sheds, is scratchy, isn't very dense (and by that I mean it's random straws pointing in all sorts of directions). Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the items from E.L.F. that really just sucked. I've had an amazing experience buying there other brushes and just love them. This brush is rough, and has so much fall out. Washing it just made it even worse. An overall horrible brush, spend the extra $2 and get the Studio Line Powder Brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been happy with every ELF bush I've tried, barring this one. It's a brush from the devil. Scratchy and sheds like NO OTHER. It applies product patchily, and is just uncomfortable to work with.

Spend the extra $2 to get the Studio face brush, which is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.