October 25, 2014 | 1080 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush sux lol sorry just speaking the truth. Its not a total loss because it was only $1 off the elf site and i got other brushes. Its scratchy the bristles fall on your face the floor etc. Too much. Put up the extra $ for the elf studio brushes. Those are SOFT :o)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am pretty neutral with this brush. It's great at applying loose or pressed powder and it's only $1, but it's pretty scratchy and hairs are falling out all the time. Also, the brush head fell off the handle, but a little superglue fixed that. I think I'll spend $2 more and buy the Studio Powder or Complexion Brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by dvogt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is crappy and scratchy. the bristles fall out practically by themselves, and trying to wash the brush makes it worse. I wash my brushes frequently to keep them clean so I cant see this brush lasting very long. it gets the job done and I'd repurchase if I had to, but spend $2 more and get the studio brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sheds, is scratchy, isn't very dense (and by that I mean it's random straws pointing in all sorts of directions). Awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the items from E.L.F. that really just sucked. I've had an amazing experience buying there other brushes and just love them. This brush is rough, and has so much fall out. Washing it just made it even worse. An overall horrible brush, spend the extra $2 and get the Studio Line Powder Brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been happy with every ELF bush I've tried, barring this one. It's a brush from the devil. Scratchy and sheds like NO OTHER. It applies product patchily, and is just uncomfortable to work with.

Spend the extra $2 to get the Studio face brush, which is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

SCRATCHY. You get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The shedding! :(
What more can you expect for $1?