July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the items from E.L.F. that really just sucked. I've had an amazing experience buying there other brushes and just love them. This brush is rough, and has so much fall out. Washing it just made it even worse. An overall horrible brush, spend the extra $2 and get the Studio Line Powder Brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been happy with every ELF bush I've tried, barring this one. It's a brush from the devil. Scratchy and sheds like NO OTHER. It applies product patchily, and is just uncomfortable to work with.

Spend the extra $2 to get the Studio face brush, which is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

SCRATCHY. You get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The shedding! :(
What more can you expect for $1?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I purchased this with "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" I use this GIANT brush for powder application. It does loose bristles, usually on my face, but other than that it is okay. Again, like all the e.l.f. brushes, if this is what your budget is, seriously go for it. However, if you have the budget there are other brushes out there that are better for texture and softness.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

This brush is so scratchy, I didn't even bother trying it. Get the Studio brushes instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice looking brush and it feels fine. It's not the softest, but good for the price. The downside is that it does shed, which can be a pain.

All in all, it's a decent brush that gets the job done. However, don't expect a high quality structure since bristles do come loose. For $1 though, it isn't bad at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush would shed all over my face. I have never used this brush where there wasn't any shedding. It's also very rough on your face so it's uncomfortable to use. I'm happy it was only $1.