April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

haha okay staring this off i'm laughing at everyone who is complaining how long these take to dry. my china glazes take hours. I have 'Under 18' on my nails right now and they were dry in about 15-20 minutes and then I applied my topcoat which takes awhile. Under 18 is a very pretty red (which not going to lie, the name made me buy it because it was so strange) that is like a toned down version of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I cant speak on chipping/staying power but my friend says she can get hers to go two weeks without chipping with the aide of a top and base coat. I'm a China Glaze snob so this is an experiment for me. The application is slightly streaky, but its not too noticeable.

There was a killer sale and i managed to pick up 16 (!?), mostly sparkles due to my lack of those and I am not too disappointed so far! Will update review later this week.

Edit: It lasted my usual one week with very little tip wear. I probably could of gone two weeks if i really wanted to, but I love changing my polish too much :) Deff. a good product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by AuntieKoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

These polishes are my guilty pleasures. They are dirt cheap at my local CVS and come in great colors. What I like best about this brand is that it stays on as long as my more expensive polishes.

I do worry about it the quality (toxins, etc) as it's so very cheap. And I'm not a fan of the colors that are supposed to be opaque white, beige, ballet slipper pink. It takes too many coats to achieve, and that throws off the finished product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by hollyharlow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on a bit of a tight budget lately, but I wanted a small pick-me-up, so I got a few of these polishes yesterday at Target for $1.99 each.

I did my nails (fingers & toes) less than 24 hours ago, with a top coat, and the polish is already, as another reviewer put it, practically falling off my fingernails. 1/3 to 1/2 of the polish on each nail is gone. Now, my toes seem to be OK so far. It could be a difference in color, or most likely just because I don't use my toes every second of every day.

They do have a nice range of colors, but the brush is awkward and the formula is way too thick.

If you're a person who likes to change your nail color every day, then this might be OK for the price, but I like my manicures to last at least 4 or 5 days.

I will say that the two colors I've tried so far are the matte/creme, but I also picked up a metallic. Maybe that one will be better.

I know this polish is inexpensive, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. As far as bargain polishes go, I'll be sticking with Wet n Wild or NYC from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by laoisnum1

Sinful Colors is the only nail polish brand that I absolutely adore!!!! The pricing is perfect, the application is perfect (for me), and lasting power is really good (for $2). Before I started using Sinful Colors, I used Avon professional nail enamel. That brand was awesome but their colors were kinda boring. With Sinful Colors I find so many great colors that I didn't even know existed in nail polish form. When I don't bite and pick at my nails, a manicure with Sinful Colors cab last at least 5 days without significant chipping. I don't think I'll be using any other brand in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by QueeNita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this nail polish. 1) I'm a college student so the price is amazing. 2) Unlike Wet & Wild it doesn't chip on me and when it does its very unnoticeable (but i do my nails every Sunday). I'm going to try the new Wet & Wild mega last been seeing good reviews but until then THIS is my go to polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fabulous selection of colors that can rival China Glaze or OPI...for a very budget friendly price! Yes, they're inexpensive, but with a decent base and top coat, the colors last for a while. I love Wet N Wild, but Sinful Colors has a wider range of colors that have a nice consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ethersangel

I have many of these colors and really love them. Some colors, however, last longer than others.The really bright colors don't have the staying power that the other colors have. Summer peach is an incredibly bright orange. I love this color but it only last a few days before it starts to chip and if you don't use a top coat it practically falls off. They are really inexpensive though so I don't mind at all trying out all of the colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just discovered these in my local Walgreens. I admit the price is what drew me in but they also had a nice selection of shades. I picked Sugar Sugar, a deep candy apple red on the nail, more a shimmery garnet in the bottle. Not bad, even some expensive np chips on me the second or third day. So far day three and no chips. A little less glossy but dries quick. A good top coat should take care of the rest. Cannot wait to try more, but for 1.99 it should be no problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will agree with below that these are hit and miss. However I found a nice pink polish with a nude undertone and it is called Soul Mate #945. Beautiful pink in the neutral range, very wearable. For lighter skinned girls or those who want the same color only with a pinker undertone, pick up Beautiful Girl #314. However I use the first one. I have been searching so long for a wearable, non neon pink and here it is. I will agree that the formula is thick but adding some nail polish remover to the bottle and a good shake will fix that problem. If product builds up on the rim, just remove with remover because it will start stringing. I would recommend but keep the receipt so you can exchange to keep finding a color that works cause its possible.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the other reviewers that these are hit-or-miss. I've tried one truly beautiful color that took four coats to become opaque. They chip rapidly, and it's impossible to get your nails to color match because even the thickness of the application within a given coat of polish will make the color vary. Also, some of the polishes have a scary, almost Raid-like smell. For the same price you can get NYC polishes that are easier to use; they're made in the U.S., and they don't smell scary.
Sinful has great colors, but what is the point when what you get in the bottle is not what you get on your nails?